What's the worst fanbase for a car?

What's the worst fanbase for a car?

Other urls found in this thread:

yankeepoci.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any Japanese car. Literally the most cancerous fan base that are too autistic to appreciate anything not Japanese

wrx, civic, and s-chassis nissan owners

non-gt86 toyota owners are usually pretty cool in my experience

there are boomers that only appreciate muh classic american mopars that are just as bad though.
also mustang owners

Older BMW M3 fanbases. It's a bunch of poorfags with an attitude.

I think closed minded people that can appreciate one kind of car in general are annoying

In my experience, rally cars like the wrx, evo, FoSt, have the douchiest drivers

Skyliens and GTR's. Particularly the GTR's.

I do appreciate a lot of cars, I don't care about borders, and where they are made..
But the ones that i would like to own the most happen to be made in Japan or by Japanese Companys.

Supra, GTR and Civic fanboys are literal cancer

Within the realm of Japanese brand fans, anyone who has been to a car meet or IFO knows it goes something like this:

Shit tier: Toyota, Honda

Decent tier: Nissan, Mazda, Subaru

Good tier: Mitsubishi

This is in terms of how insufferable the fanboys are. The only reason it plays out like this is because it takes no effort to own a Civic or Celica but a shit-ton of effort and commitment to own an Evo. The quality of the cars/builds are better and done in better taste, the people are more mature and open minded and respectful/respectable.

I acknowledge this as a Lexus owner who hates the Toyota club and wants to just hang out with other LS400 faggots instead of the Celica kids.

>also mustang owners
Came here to say this. Mustang owners are by far the worst of them all. Not even Honda fags are as insufferable as Mustang owners.

t. Civic driver

Mustang owners are bros of the highest calibre.

Bro culture is what makes mustangs and other affordable muscle terrible though. They should stick to lifted trucks and SUVs.

If you see a anyone driving a fucking commodore, watch out, its a cunt.

Tesla fanboys

huh

what a shame those retards can't get their heads out of their asses

t. toyota owner who is generally a fan of all japanese cars

Celica's are fun mang, I own a 1991, and if anything a Mitsubishi evo is stomped in terms of reliability and build quality by every other Japanese brands main sports car of the same year, Mitsubishi is probably one of the worst Japanese companies, they still destroy a lot of the foreign competition though .

I'd imagine it depends on what part of the world you live in, in Australia the Toyota fans are the most tolerable, the Mitsubishi and Subaru fanbases here suck ass though, they're always the ones going on about how they can beat everyone because "muh car is a rally car" even if it isn't an evo/sti/wrx plus they you can always hear them coming from a mile away because of the el cheapo fartcan they put on their cars, it's even worse when they do burnouts just down the road from you. It's also almost always wogs and lebo's in mitsu's and subaru's

You are all wrong.
The worst car fanbase is obviously the eco fags who love their electric pipe dream mobiles, after all they don't even like cars and they want all combustion engines gone.

You make a good point there mate, thankfully here in Aus we have a very small ecofag fanbase, I've only met those kinds of douchebags in hipster area's, they're also all really poor, smelly hipsters and take public transport anyway since they can't afford their pipe dream cars anyway,

>Mustang owners
Literally the worst
>Civic owners
>Toyobaru owners
>GSXR owners
Fresh out of high school, don't own any safety equipment aside from a second hand helmet they got when they bought the bike
>Audi
Congrats on the hand me down vw in a tuxedo from your parents that you put a louder blow off valve oN
>Miata owners
Actually these guys are usually pretty cool, but the cars are gay as fuck... as are the owners
>bro trucks
Speak for themselves

>tfw too autistic to go to meets and see different fan bases

How can I into meets Veeky Forums?

You literally just go to one. It's not hard

>they're also all really poor, smelly hipsters and take public transport anyway since they can't afford their pipe dream cars
the best part is when they act all smug about riding the bus as if it was diminishing the "carbon footprint" even though buses are probably the biggest gas guzzling vehicle you will have to encounter in everyday city life.

Look up clubs for your cars brand or even your car specifically, they'll usually have a meet every few months

Where are you at?

I like Supras, fight me.

I know right, I used to have to go to a high school in a hipster area since my dickhead brother got my family barred from the closest one, anyway I was showing a friend a video of my celica doing celica stuff and some faggot hipster walked over, looked over my shoulder at the video and made a disgusted grunt and started babbling on about how he takes the bus and how cars are the root of all evil or some shit.

>hipster walked over, looked over my shoulder at the video and made a disgusted grunt and started babbling on about how he takes the bus and how cars are the root of all evil or some shit.
Should have bashed his head in mate.
If it was up to me, all car hating greentards should be executed by being locked in a closed chamber with drag cars revving up to the limit until the whole place is filled with CO2.

Veeky Forums

I drive a WS6 I couldn't really find anything near me

near Boston, MA

I was about to but teachers were everywhere and if the teacher didn't see it they'd tell a teacher anyway. I fucking hated that god awful school, there were no other car enthusiasts apart from me and some Filipino exchange student, he was only around for half a year though.

But yeah I definitely agree on the executions, I would make it a fucking huge diesel bus instead of a drag car though.

>living in a place where people don't appreciate cars
Truly awful what kind of sissy faggot doesn't like cars?
Greentards are worse than cancer, i rather die of cancer than become a fucking ecofag who gets triggered by the roar of a engine.

I know the feel. I drive pic related and the only meets down here are either:

Truck meets
Or everything meets

Both result in a clusterfuck of insult tossing, fights, and accidents.

>near Boston, MA
Look for GM fan clubs and Pontiac clubs, it really isn't that hard dude, I found this: yankeepoci.org/ within a few minutes of googling, surely you are smarter than this.

I'm pretty sure the Australian Greens party tried to ban ICE cars at one point. Thankfully they never get anything passed in parliament though.

Melbourne's inner suburbs are shit for car enthusiasts

Southern state?

Shitty american econoboxes that people for some reason supe up

eg cavalier / cobalt, neon, sonics etc etc

What is it with the aussie goverment and their hatred of fun?
Im surprised TV is still legal down there considering that people might enjoy themselves or something.

Subie owners are the most cancerous by far

Nissan GT-R. It's fanbase is entirely bench-racers. For all it's Internet popularity, and all the comparisons with the Corvette and 911, the GT-R's sales are minuscule compared to the Corvette and 911. Some Corvette fans actually own Corvettes, and some 911 fans actually own 911s, but GT-R fans are all talk. And the way they talk, I doubt they own any car at all.

Victoria is the worst state for it, here's a small list of things not allowed in Aus:
Guns that are semi or full auto (if you're a pro hunter you can have a semi auto though)
Airsoft, you literally have to have a gun license to own one and it has to be bolt action only plus you can't take it to a gun range or shoot at your friends like with paintball, pretty much you can't use it unless you have a wide open property
Turbo and superchargers for drivers on their P's license
Swords in Victoria (every other state you can buy one without any licensing, in Victoria you have to have a license and keep it in a gun safe)
Balisong knifes, proper karambits, spring assisted knifes and many other kinds
Fireworks, the most we're allowed to have is those sparkler sticks.

There's so much shit banned here for really retarded reasons, Australia is like one big nanny state

Chillin in Colorado

Goddamit just leave this shithole.
These laws sound unbearable, and its not like i live in a freedumb country or anything at least i can fucking breathe without my license to license.

Thats so true it hurts, The whole JDM sub culture is absolute hit filled with vaping faggots who drive sticker bombed civics that have the green and yellow JDM sticker on it. Those who know about true Japanese cars and have specific taste in japanese cars and don't fucking spurt out JDM slang are the ones who deserve to be recognized. (Guess which one i am lel)

Too expensive to move anywhere else that's worth living plus I'd have to learn a whole new language depending on what part of the world I go to, also there's too many mudslimes in Europe atm and that really only leaves places like far east Asia, America or Russia. I just can't afford moving right now, not to mention I'd have to get all my shit to the other side of the world and that'd be a real pain in the ass.

The laws suck but I'm just gonna have to deal with them until I get enough money to move or someone with a fucking brain gets in to a position of power in Australian parliament

Lemme fix that for you, bud
Shit Tier: Mitsubishi, Honda
Decent Tier: Subaru
Amazing Tier: Mazda
God Tier: Nissan, Toyota

>Just saw the "in terms of fanboys" whoops, yeah i agree with that.

In terms of how good the brands are tho, this applies

It sucks because I'm just a regular guy who likes his STI and wants to do track days but I can't talk to any Subaru guys about our cars because they are all faggots.

I want to go to a meet with my waifu bodypillow in the passenger seat. Will they make fun of me?

Nope, it takes a lot of balls to go to a meet with a bodypillow.

JK, I dunno man, try it and see what happens.

I witnessed a guy in a riced out RSX play shuffle Pokémon cards one handed the entire time at a meet once. He was wearing fingerless gloves, had the emo swoop hair, and black fingernails. He was the school shooter type.

Don't bring your pillow, it will make people uncomfortable

Wogs and their falcodores are the worst

Jesus christ, where was this. All the meets I've been to have had some really cool cars and normal owners, I'd love to see more rice at the meets I go to just so I can laugh at it

There's this one wog I used to go to school with that keeps talking up commo's and brags about how he can destroy anyone in his dads base model commo.

He also thinks that if a car doesn't produce massive plumes of smoke when it spins the tires it's a shit car, wogs for the most part are either clueless about cars or are VL owners.

inna Auckland

bus rolls more coal than a steam train
intersection with more than one bus turns into a gas chamber

you arrive early the train is an hour late
arrive on time the train left half an hour ago
show up late and the train is there to meet you

bicycle trails are all non continuous and littered with pedestrians
no chance of going on the road better to go on the foot path

and when you do get in a car the traffic is at random anywhere between chaotic and in gridlock
its the sort of thing that makes one give up

that said Wellington is more comfy no matter how things get around
its just down to having town planing

Turbo timers as well.

Blow-off valves are illegal in a few states as well

probably this

VW fanboys.
Pleb cars only americans seem to think that they'd be hot shit in a crappy GTI

It's like that with bikes too.

You need to be able to tell the difference between commodores, they're only slight, but they tell you everything.

There are plenty of lovely old blokes who drive them, and some commodore owners are nice. My brother has an SS v8 vy, and he's nowhere near a cunt on the road.

i drive a riced honda civic, but I pretty much like all cars no matter where they come from. no need to take sides and shit fling like so many on Veeky Forums like to do. It's like everyone on here hates cars.

Miata fans, most Japanese riceboxes and Ford.

Then there's the ones that look like the paint has been rubbed with jizz and the engine sounds like someones thrown a bunch of ball bearings inside the cylinder, they're owned by crusty bogan bitches and poorfags like FOB immigrants that live solely off centrelink.

care to say a little more? i'm interested in this topic

thanks man

Some bikers are real cunts, they filter through traffic at fucking insane speeds, pass you way too close and are overly aggressive or outright deny what they did when confronted about being a dickhead, I even saw a video of a dude that did a wheelie in a public street that got confronted by a cop that saw everything and he just denies it all and eventually the cop just tells him to fuck off.

Some bikers are fucking retarded, I can't even count the amount of times I've seen some of them have insanely close calls with trucks and other significantly larger vehicles just because they wanted to be first in the line of traffic or they tried to take a corner faster and wider than a normal biker would.

Squids are the worst though, no leathers, no nothing, maybe a helmet while riding a fucking fast bike, here in Australia you are required by law to wear at least a helmet. that meets government standards.

thanks man, didn't expect an answer

here
i drew you something :3

i also apart from that you wrote don't like office workers that try to be cool by being bikers

I never got why a paper pusher or an older person would buy a motorbike to look cool, there's a way higher chance of injury and when you reach that age you don't heal as well as a younger person so why risk it, and the paper pushers are never the kind that would want a motorbike, if they were they would have already have one, I don't get it.

I like the Supra too but the fanboys are the worst.
OMG 2000 hp drag Supra! No other car can compete.

>care to say a little more?

Just lurk /dbt/.

I refused to go there even when my DD was a sportbike.