pastebin.com/spEFYmPW (embed)
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>Bots
github.com/NECROBOTIO/NecroBot
github.com/d-haxton/HaxtonBot

>Configs for NecroBot
github.com/drz44/DrZ-Configs

>GUI for NecroBot
github.com/nicoschmitt/necrobotvisualizer

>Feeder
github.com/5andr0/PogoLocationFeeder

>Emulation
en.bignox.com/pokemongo / pastebin.com/k34jzqUK (embed)
apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go

>Maps
Windows, Linux, OS X: github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap
Python: github.com/PokemonGoMap/PokemonGo-Map

>Sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-metter-where-you.html

>Softbanned?
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/565264-quickspin-pokemongo-softban-unbanner-quickly-unbans-your-softbanned-account.html

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/pokemongodev/comments/4xct8f/psa_permabans_have_arrived_stop_all_use_of_3rd/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2sj2iQyBTQs
support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/articles/225146308
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sylveon a cute

If you're getting no pokestops change your IP, it'll work again. Lower your exp/h, to be safe.

>Botters getting banned
>"N-no we aren't, no proof!!!"
>People post proof
>"Thats not proof"
The next few days are going to be fucking hilarious.

THE DAY OF THE ROPE

Botters and spoofs on suicide watch

easily banned afterwards, even using the slowest config.

ill call it a day and playFF Mobius.

No dude, when I change my ip I get softbanned and by softbanned I mean permabanned. I legit did nothing wrong than botting for 10 days in a row. Atleast I can still login and see my pokemens.

Honest question, why even bot this game?
I'm not hating on you guys, I genuinely just want to know why.

>I legit did nothing wrong than botting for 10 days in a row
dude

Kek I got the blank map, like pre release GO.

To everyone that thinks they're banned

My bot account is like pic. Can't hit pokestops.

But I logged into the account on a device(spoofed to its normal location) and can catch pokemon and battle gyms.

So whatever that means

i bot this game because i am too fat to go outside and the people scare me, especially women, you never know when they are just going to accuse you of rape,

Same here my fellow user. I guess it's a half ban? Can't believe Niantic devs are so incompetent they are unable to ban botters properly.

Same, can log in, can't hit pokestops, but can catch Pokemon. Whatever that means.

It will be a glorious day

Even walkers are claiming that the servers are acting fucky.

Knowing Niantic, they probably banned themselves.

Rural area in a rural country. Legit was getting 4 Pidgey a day + 2 random trash mons.

Same here.

I would go outside to check my walkfag account but it's 5am

I started botting after the novelty wore off and wanted as many pokemon as I could catch before I quit.

I have 145, but I'm hanging around to get some of them sweet 100% IV pokes.

Because Niantic has basically made it so the real game doesn't start until level 30

0 (zero) walkers banned. Nice try botfag.

Because I want to catch something that isn't a rattata or a pidgey. It's sad that you need a bot for it but thanks to niantic only catering to big cities it's my only chance to catch anything even remotely interesting. other than occassional downtown trips. for example, I just really want a lapras so I bot and snipe to get a decent one which I'll trade to my legit account once trading is implemented in about ten years. They need to change something about the spawnrate so everyone has an even chance.

>hit level 27 as a Legit Walker.
>taking Gyms is easy
>people literally recognize me when they see me
>they greet me every time
>i just nod to keep an aura of mystery to myself
>it works
>cute pokegirls want to get to know me
>wonder to myself i botters will ever feel this way
>come back home
>check thread
>botters getting banned left and right
>all is right in the universe
Do botters even realize how good it feels to be recognized for your achievements that you earned legitly?

I spent like 2-3 hours of my day at random parks, buying portable battery chargers and basically spending all my free time and some of my work time for them to take away the part that made the game fun: the tracker.

Like what the fuck. I know it's a free phone game, but come the fuck on man.

I though it was Necro shitting the bed but apparently all bots are down.

Tracking when.
Trading when.
Non-retarded battling when.
Gen 2 when.
Finding interesting stuff out in the actual wild when.

I can't imagine even for half a second this is real. I played the game 24/7 for the first couple of weeks it's out. Once I hit about 21 or so, the levels started trickling in once a week or so. Maybe if you buy lucky eggs, or you are still playing 8 hours a day every single day.

This level of delusion is dangerous, you should seek help.

>playing a pay2win mobile game
>"achievements"

Do you know how good it feels to win without trying? I got better shit to do, like eating Doritos and drink Mountain Dew.

>cute pokegirls want to get to know me
How do you know? You don't talk to them.

nice pasta

stop posting ugly fat chicks

Never ever.

I'm L28 and all I get is kids trying to impress me with their shitmon.

Guys how to spoof safely now?

go outside

Imagine if they put TMs in the store for ten bucks a pop.

Is it just me or is Snapchat being an asshole lately about xposed

>Ban waves are not coming

np.reddit.com/r/pokemongodev/comments/4xct8f/psa_permabans_have_arrived_stop_all_use_of_3rd/

As a walker today has been glorious so far

>aura of mystery
lmao fucking sperg

Pretty sure this is just server instability

Everyone is so fucking jumpy

I wish I got banned so I cant play this shitty game anymore.

Start preparing your ban appeal

>tracker only available for a few people right now
>once everyone gets it the servers are likely going to shit themselves again

why is this game not even half like it was in the trailer?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2sj2iQyBTQs

where did everything go so wrong?

>why is this game not even half like it was in the trailer?

Just like every game ever.

>tracker only available for a few people right now
What? Who? I thought they scrapped it and gave some bullshit reason about it being confusing or something.

It's a fucking shit game retard. I literally had 3 people crowding over me yesterday looking at my botted pokemon. Feels good to fucking trick normies and make them question while they play this shit game.

>The thing is that, I had something similar yesterday. On WIFI at home I got no pokestops found and once I switched to 4G everything was working fine. I got the exact same thing now. I think people are jumping to conclusions. It's overloaded servers at Niantic, nothing more nothing less.
>It's overloaded servers at Niantic, nothing more nothing less.

>bot when home
>gloat to friends about pokemon and cps without letting them know I bot
>feels-good.jpeg

does anybody have a problem with updating to .8.6? for me it never seems to install

Yeah, but now there is a new tracker that shows you where exactly the pokémon is or something and they're testing it with a few people.

>wake up
>check nearby gyms
>some L34 guy named 'instinctnoobs' has been dropping dragonites all over town
Took a few weeks but it looks like the botters have finally arrived here too.

>How to screenshot Google search
>Takes a picture of PC screen
>Botters

It's a joke, right ?

It sucks. I botted a few levels. 21-28. At work the inevitable "how's your pokemon going" question because I was already wrecking everyone else.

>hey how's your pokemon man
>uhh
>lemme see them
>uhhhh
>goddamn how'd you level so fast
>uhhhhhh
>how the fuck do you have so many magikarp candy
>uhhhhhhhhh

Only the oldest screenshot joke in existence.

Spot the difference.

>No stops
>Probs banned
>Check phone
>Stops
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH
THEY CAN'T EVEN BAN RIGHT.

>only 5 omanyte's left for my omastar

man, i only spoof within my city but I will probably wait like 48 hours before using it again, good thing I don't use the most known spoofers

pls be nice niantic

>always had a preference for electric and psychic types
>they're shit in pogo
fuck you

Stupid walkcucks this means nothing. So what if they have a page to appeal bans, nobody's been banned you stupid retards.

are you retarded? there are numerous people that can't login with their botted accounts.

> all these faggots complaining that you are fat and autistic

Just play the originial pokemon. The subsequently kill yourselves.

>herp derp can't login
Yeah because Niantic servers never shitted up before. You must be so mad you stupid walkcuck to be grasping at the straws this much.

Is confusion/ice beam the worst possible moveset for Golduck?
What level are egg hatched once you're over level 20? 20 or 20.5?

When they're going to fix the fucking servers?

the same day they implement trade

>no pokestops or gyns or pkmn after login
>friend logs in and can see all 3.

Guess im kill huh?

>change ip
>not banned anymore
Bravo Niantic

bots just getting softbanned and softbanned and softbanned what is this bullshit

they don't actually know how to permanently ban people and this is the best they can do

and what did they do exactly

>got so bored of spoofing that I didn't log in for 2 days
>thinking of botting
>checks /pgg/
>everyone's talking about bans
So when is a good time to bot again?

How can they not know how to ban accounts?

lol i feel you man, earlier I urged my chinese officemate to create a throwaway account even though he doesn't like pkmn. After I bot it for a while, I asked him to logged in his account and it's already level 8.

Bleh

Niantic is incopetent?

I think they are just fucking with you before banned your ass

i can login with my main. i can't login with my bot account. same network, same phone. what now?

>t. 16 year old Brazilian

I've been using Pokefarmer like a pleb for the last 2 days. Are the open source bots better?

Just want to reach lvl 30 and have some automated evolving, IV list and easy way to transfer.

I have one account. I have botted extensively and played on it legitimately, one or the other, every day since release.

I can login to it on either wifi or data np

I have one account.
I extensively spoofed as well as mapscanned on another IP.
No bans here and I've roughly twenty dragonites.

good for you, i guess

Can anyone tell me how the fuck to stop the bot from evolving my Dratini? I have a Dragonaire with 100 IV that I keep wanting to do evolve, but every time the fucking bot hits exactly 25 it evolves some garbage ass Dratini. It's not even on the "Pokemon to Evolve" list.

I'm gonna just keep doing what I've been doing all along and that's bot at like 30kxp/hour and at walking speed. I'm nearly never softbanned and it seems pretty realistic. I definitely could have hit 40 on a few accounts but the highest one I have is 36 and that's with extensive breaks so I just look like a loser who plays the game 12 hours/day on average lol

turn off evolvewhenenoughcandies or whatever that shit is called.

>30km/h
>For who knows how many hours per day
>Realistic

Booters really are retarded, aren't they?

>30kXP
>XP
>EX PEE
Motherfucker learn to read.

My bot config has all sniping as flagged as false, but every time I run it all it does is snipe shit like pidgeys and rattata until I run out of balls. Literally 50-100 every time. This only started happening after the update a few hours ago. How the fuck do I turn this shit off? I just want it to walk around and grab pokestops since I'm stuck in a wheelchair.

get out and work them arms hombre

My arms are pretty good, it's just this whole wheelchair is a rather recent thing and I have to have someone come pick me up at take me 10 miles to where I can actually move around. I'm basically where suburban meets the country and I can't just ask people to come pick me up at 7am.

This isn't suspicious is it?

Are you doing your job and reporting local botters?

No.
I'm not a crybaby, walkfag.

BOTFAGS GOING FULL DENIAL AND DAMAGE CONTROL IT'S SO FUCKING GLORIOUS

WE WON WALKER BROS THE BOTFAGS ARE FINISHED

>no usable pokestops found in your area

FUCK

Yeah. It's working too. I got a gym to be cleared out of 3 3000+ dragonites. After they were gone, it was just some shitty filler >1700 cp pokemon left. Thanks Niantic.

THE DAY OF THE ROPE IS HERE
REPENT YOU SINNERS
REPENT!
CONFESS ALL YOUR SINS
ASK FOR FORGIVENESS

support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/articles/225146308

The new update for necro added sniping for some reason. I don't want that shit. How do I turn it off?