Ayy

Ayy
The new challenger is a death trap

youtu.be/XLeP2icw-9c?t=52s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FXhSwflZxkI
youtube.com/watch?v=DVp1S_0SOes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like the mustang, but this small overlap test is nothing more than an insurance racket. it will only lead to higher insurance for 2-5 years, then cars will all look even more like angry soap bars.

I dont my cars to crash in them. RETARD

>I dont my cars to crash in them

IIHS makes up a new test every few years to make sure most cars are considered unsafe or merely acceptable.

So the insurance companies that pay them, can justify their rates and payouts.

Just wait till the 2030 front overlap test with a tank. Will your car be able to survive a tank driving over it at 40 mph?

>Will your car be able to survive a tank driving over it at 40 mph?
>Volvo 850 sedan

Yeah, probably.

yes

what?

I'd be happy if my car was as safe as that.
Stop adding to the cancer.
Cars are safe enough now.

Wut

Huh?

samefag using his phone to post from two different networks

Yeah, one with wifi, one with LTE

It's good that they make more tests every year, the more intense the test the better. The small overlap test is good since if focuses all the energy of the impact on just 25% of the front. If that little bit of a car can stand up to that impact, the more safe the car potentially is.

Also based American luxury
youtube.com/watch?v=FXhSwflZxkI

Ehhh?

Woops meant to post this one
youtube.com/watch?v=DVp1S_0SOes
That one's still pretty bad

I hope you die in an accident you cancerous shitstain

Actually retards, that retard meant to say "I don't buy my cars to crash in them. Retard."

You fucking retards.

Agreed, those people are morons

Don't get mad because you're absolute trash with a keyboard.

And yeah, no one buys cars planning to crash them, but it still fucking happens.

Good luck when lil Suzy shitstain is doing her make up, slightly veers out of her lane and clips you head on senpai

for a 9 year old car you canĀ“t ask for better results

THE DUMMY MISSED THE AIRBAGS THOUGH!

>Dodge
>Quality
Pick one

That being said I have a job interview at a Chrysler Dealership next week. Yay me.

WAT?

i just left a chryler dealership this year, it was hell

lol camaro
>no visibility because muh giant pillars
>only acceptable ratings for roof strength

Kek

Think anyone has thought to themself in the moment how bad the new small overlap tests were on their car, turned in to try and get full impact instead of trying to turn to avoid?

Excuse me?

That's not why they do the small overlap though. In the OP, the video clearly states that the reason they do that test is because 1/4 of serious injuries and fatalities occur in conditions like those. Has nothing to do with proportionally how strong a part of the car is.

Ok

>having a job where you have to shill for the worst car company in america
I'm so sorry.

>Has never driven a camaro
>Takes the word of people who got a 2 hour test drive
>Ignores the fact that chevy asked all the owners of previously gen if visibility was a problem and almost all of them said no, keep the windows the same

Kill yourself

Honestly if there was a car that could survive a tank driving over it at 40 mph I would buy the shit out of that car even if it was ugly as sin.

>Chrysler
oh wait
>American vehicles

pieces of crap

>new
Hasn't it been the same car since like 2008?

I've driven a camaro and it was a piece of shit, i couldn't even see your mom when i was inside of that car.

>defending that hideous death can.

New as fuck

>Your car can't survive driving off a pier at top speed and running into the bow of an oncoming aircraft carrier, also going at full forward speed
>so your premium will be $650 a month
>And since you chose the manual option, add $50. Statistics say you're a hoon.

>small overlap
Ban this sick filth

I swear you people do this on purpose.

I don't plan on driving the corner of my car into a brick wall at 40mph, I think I will be fine.

?!?!?!?!?

>The Camaro fails because it doesn't offer a dumb ass alarm

nice