Weebcore carriers again edition

WOTLK
Gamer District, Horde 7x(14x weekends)

Cata
Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t (dead)

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.

2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.

3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/

4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

5. Play on atlantiss wwu

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.

You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name

Previous thread:

How's the cata roster looks like?
Why should I pick anything but druid for tanking in 4.3.4?

The roster is pretty dead because people randomly ditch without saying anything but senna is coming back.If you want to tank go ahead,but you can pretty much roll anything,preferably a healer

You can roll pretty much anything you want except maybe mdps desu.

@atlantiss is still looking for more people.
>healers
shaman, paladin, priest

>melee dps
any but pref warr/retri, dont roll rogue/dk

>ranged dps
ele, boomkin.

There is spot for one active paladin/warrior tank as well.

Current progress 7/13 HC

Friendly reminder not to fall for the elysium meme, the shills in /krog/ failed there so naturally they will come here.

>All this continued memelysium shilling

Let's check out BRD on Valkyrie, specifically the bar. Surely the 'oldest vanilla server' with '7 years of polishing' would have everything in working order, right? Well, let's see.

>Ribbly is hostile without talking to him
>Hurley is a static spawn that's always there instead of running in when you break the barrels
>Phalanx spawns as hostile and in front of the door, don't have to give the dwarf booze to anger him to move over from his corner
>Phalanx's position and permanent hostility makes The Love Potion quest pointless, but the script to make Nagmara and the dwarf go fuck outside the bar doesn't work anyway
>The door isn't even scripted to open when Phalanx dies, instead they added the key that's supposed to be pick-pocketed from Plugger Spazzring to the Phalanx loot table.

These aren't even bugs. They just couldn't be bothered to script even a single part of the bar, going so far as to add a non blizz-like work around.

noqwwu for yogg-0.

Is killing spree still bugged on Atlantiss? I seem to recall it teleports you in front of the mob with your back turned to it.

>success
>world 13500th

You can use that line when you're US top 20 since all the actual good guilds here are dying anyways.

anything good happening? got a bit of time on my hands and crushing depression isnt as fun unless i share it with others ok

noqwwu
o
q
w
w
u

>shaman
boring but practical
>ele
Isn't it a piece of crap useful only for interrupts and memelightning >3 targets?

Ele is solid dps. Can be only very slightly behind the top dps specs. But you can top dps easily.

> 7/13 hc
>meanwhile pickles slapdash animeme core of shitters 8/13

We did 7/13 in what, 5 lockouts?
It took Picklecore half an year.

wrathbabbies kyssss
catakeks kyssss

Pickles' anime core was good, the rest was shit though apart from Celie and gross.

No it wasnt good at all. They only had good healers. DPS was abysmal which was the reason they got stuck at 8/13 and couldnt beat the real bosses.

Celie and pontos were good

And with pickles thats about it. But you cant kill anything with only 3 dps.

That wasn't really anime's core fault though.

But yeah only having 2 decent dps in Pontos and Celie didn't help, I'd still say tanks were the biggest problem (even forcing Celie to OT).

>wasnt anime fault
>tanks were shit
Do you realize Nakadashi was MT. Do you know what Nakadashi means?

Naka was a good enough tank we just couldn't justify funnelling him gear when the dps was so bad.

Nakadashi was serviceable apart from sometimes simply not showing up or being late.

Not really. Naka was failing at every fight and straight up fucked up Maloriak/Conclave progression to make it ten times longer than it should have been. He was even talking about how he is fucking up constantly and joking how he is holding us back.

>fucked up Maloriak/Conclave progression

That was mostly docfrosty to be fair

And Nakadashi

that's still only 1 person. the "anime core" was him, bettsy, pontos and verdy, the last 3 being good players.

doc was never at maloriak was he, he fucked up magmaw a lot though.

He was in the first maloriak attempts, kept letting the tank die because he didn't understand the notion of pre-casting.

>But you can top dps easily
Impying Flame Shock-Lava Burst-Lightning Bolt-Earth Shock is hard? Maybe it's the other private i'm playing is shit, can't get more than 30k on a dummy in t13hc gear. No, I don't pop prepots, heroism, resto 4t13 SWG and two elementals on a dummy.

Since when dummy = raid? Go test it on raid

By top dpsing easily I meant if you are good player who has done a lot of research and played the class for some time already. Not that you pick it right up and top the dps.

RaF yourself if u roll there. If you got abit of multiboxing experience, download hotkeynet and set it up, so you can run both charecters from 1 window.
If not just find a RaF partner.

Oooh!! Umbreon pee pee! Squeak squeak tinkle pretty pee pee ooh warm pisss footpaws pad and splish and smell of his pee pee while he spurts and warm golden tinkle flows down and smells up his pee paws OH and his anus puckers while his little balls twitch as his pee pee churns and bursts between his legs and the very tip of his urethra splishes and squirts and twitches with his warm bladder full of pee pee, he squishes his cock in desperation as his paws soaked with tinkle twitch and his balls pressed together and he aims his pee pee tinkle cock between his legs, making his thighs wet and stinky with warm hot tinkle pee as he rubs and splashes and his toes stink of wet pee fur ooohh tinkle pee pee soooo baaadd!

He needs a diaper!! Diaper diapee pampee diap comforting pee pee diaper for him to tinkle in and rest his pee cock and press the tip against the soft insides of the warm diaper and squirt spurt warm yellow and twitch his balls inside OOhh user! He needs a diapee diaper! user he needs a pamper pampee diaperrr!!!

OH YOU DID ME A DOOZIE

I MAKE BUIG STINKY IN OANTS

I JUST LITERALLY

PEED

MY

PANTS

JUST A LITTE THOUGH

I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR R NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES XDD

U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MALt I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW
WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i count and i CANT stop CONGRATS MAN XD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES

HAHA YE

LE PSLAYSTATION HAS LENNONGSEMS

LE KEKTENDO IS OUT DAVIOR :^^))1
=++

POOTIS XD

fuck off /v/

past few threads have been really bad with the shitposting. what is going on guys?

Tyrranis has stopped posting so the threads have been dying. It is quite apparent that he and his 19 brothers is what kept this general alive.

There is just nothing to shitpost about

Cata guild dying, No Queue progressing, and shitters playing retail trying to recruit for their non-Mythic guild.

did cobra kys himself yet

even more importantly did meer kys himself yet

i heard meer's aunt killed herself

that's not good enough

are there any good (player abilities scripted) MOP servers?

pandashan wwu

thats a cool panda did you draw that ???

>people think shrek didn't do mythic
>people are this new
one of them even got rank 1 hunter parse in the world on mythic

Friendly reminder if you were ever in a /nosg/ guild you are the cancer killing this general

No one gives a shit about your rng luck, in a huntard no less. Post a link with top US or world kills from wowprogress. Hell, if you're even fucking top 50 US that would be slightly impressive.

But you're not, so quit acting like you are, shitter.

>implying anyone here has ever been top 50 US or even has the skill level to be top 50 US

tfw top 10 elegon brewmaster parse for a whole 40 mins.

>implying his parse was luck and not perfectly using a damage increasing mechanic in the fight

>implying there aren't a couple

t. rng huntard

i was thinking about joining you guys on retail but this is just embarrassing, you all sound like a bunch of kids.

Alright retard, have fun not raiding

Ignore this fag, noqwwu for raids.

10 mans aren't raids, they're dungeons. dumb cunt retard kys

you aren't any better than them either, i've joined and all one of your officers can talk about is how great he is

i'm just going to play in a normal guild

That's fine. If you can't handle a bit of shitposting I doubt you'd be able to handle the long haul of raiding new and challenging content. Prolly best to stick to private servers or something.

ebin memes, too bad nothing you said is true.

Here's what happened to the last /wpsg/ retard who joined shrek. I doubt a literal who retard could fare any better

>sherk players thinking they're good
Hilarious.

The ultimate casual filter

shrek is objectively the best guild in the general you cuck. "progressing" on buggy servers with donor gear doesn't mean shit you monkey ass

you're probably Mishta because I can't stand that guy, he's trying hard to be very edgy by saying shit like all latinos should be killed, and nitpicking on every small thing in rdf like he's some kind of god

seriously that guy has real life issues that he's letting out inside the game man, i can't respect someone like that (the other officers are ok)

t. butthurt spic.

what happened to nothing i said is true?

You then said something that was half true,it just outed you as a butthurt spic.

we don't want some retard who uses "you all" instead of just "you". "you" is a plural and a singular noun you fuckhead.

well all you can talk about is how great you are and just trying hard to be some kind of Sasuke(tm), it's all true

I am really glad I didn't make a character to raid with you guys, immature as fuck honestly.

I have a harsh sense of humour and everyone bitches about gd hcs

>"you" is a plural and a singular noun
that's why i clarified which one i meant by adding all
if i only said you guys it could mean some but not all
not my fault english is a badly constructed language with so many ambiguities

It's ok to be upset, i'm not him like you think but it's just blatantly not true or you have no capacity for sarcasm/exageration.

>wahh i'm shit and can't handle getting called out for being shit

There's about 15-20 people there for the screenshot and only 1 of them is immature (he is literally 16 years old) even Ike was trying to make him knock it off (in a mature way)

>i was merely pretending

>le everyone is exactly who I want them to be not who they actually are meme.

*hides in the shadows*
suffer well my friend....
*kills latino*

>senna is coming back
Nice meme verdy, your mongol multiboxer is gone and your hopes of being a somebody are too

T. Verdy
Kill yourself faggot

>money and xethen used to make fun of "bads" all the time
>they get upset and leave the guild when they get called out for constantly dying to fire and under performing
?

what this image tells me is that meer was a superior mage

meer please cast your raid magic on /wpsg/ we need clears

Stop samefagging

Why is everyone shitposting Mish? You're not helping my inflated ego by not talking about me :^)

By the by, shrekshits thinking their world 13000th guild or a Hunter getting lucky makes them good is hilarious, please stay in the general.

all fun and games until it happens to you, assholes feel this all the time and get mad when it happens.
Tuxwizzle is 100% in the right here all you fags with hurt feelings need not apply to our guild.

>rank 1 parses are all about luck
t. 20% parse nost baby

Hi everyone I'm new here. Looking for a server to call "home".
Would Dalaran-WoW be a good choice? I was considering Warmane and Gamer District but I was very turned off by the donor gear and high rates. Are there any other Wrath servers out there with 1x rates and no pay to win?

My realm firsts weren't done on a dead realm 2 months after the content was released.

So me and a couple of friends are looking for a private server to play on.

We both are competent players so obviously we aren't looking for a cata server. Vanilla through Wotlk please.

Sure they weren't nost kiddie
>implying a retard like you could even get realm firsts

don't play wow if you're homeless you moron

nope dalaran is pretty much your only option. ToD is dead and so is TrueWoW.

I don't get that vibe from Mishta at all. You take things too seriously.

Go on, keep replying and feeding my ego. Show me your realm firsts if you think you're greater than I am.

Show me your realm firsts

Already did, you can find them yourself if you're that desperate.

and then no one believed you :^).

Not my fault you don't know how to use an archive . :)

Not my fault habitual liars like you aren't worth checking the archives :^).