/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
-Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
-Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
-New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
-New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
-Summer Gacha part 1:
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Mordred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Carmilla CE: Crit dmg up by 15% and 30% NP at the start of battle - Water and Food +1
5* Drake CE: Ignore Invul. and gives 3 stars per turn - Iron +1
4* Evil Cat CE: Evasion (1 hit) and Quick up by 8% - Stone +1
3* Boobyca CE: Defense and Arts up by 3% - Wood +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
For material bonus see: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oept0VLDr00R7cUQE4tXus7dgCMdFjPq7HUbtFXwcSo/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
-New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
-news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

>Max Servant stats
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=491482447&view=share#category/type=0
pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=491482447&view=share
twitter.com/alucardbbRachel/status/764057653660176385/video/1
blog.livedoor.jp/setsuna_teitoku/archives/9296538.html
twitter.com/KIYOHIME_KOOL/status/763016380094349312
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crack is out lads.

>mfw the berserkers are learning

FOREVER MAD AT MY SHIT LUCK THREAD

ITS OUT

Can't help but feel this event is really poorly thought out. Building the island more than once is pointless and just a waste of mats, and the fact that some have higher costs than others just makes the whole decision branching thing pointless.

Part 2 will probably even worse if they give us more things to farm.

P I R A T E S

THE APK IS DESS

You don't have to do it if you can't read Jap and don't need to watch the extra scenes.

shiki user get on this

based perfare.

No, that's the point though. Aside from extra scenes there is literally no reason to do them. You don't unlock better drop maps by doing them all, it's just pointless.

post link

Nobody wants to get on your mom

It's not pointless to people who can understand the scenes though.

Oh wait you play this for the 'gameplay', right?

Orion's got a second NP named 射法・玉天貫. Someone who's actually proficient in kanji will have to decipher that.

Chibi thread

How's Cu a dragon? Curruid isn't even a reptile.

pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=491482447&view=share#category/type=0

If you haven't been able to find where it gets uploaded by now you really ought to kill yourself. I mean that completely seriously, you're too incompetent for your oxygen intake to be even remotely optimal in the context of our entire species, even by the sandnigger standards.

It's just a little extra something for people who want to collect all the cutscenes. I mean, you might as well call all the different Valentines' chocolate CEs pointless.

Medb spliced him with the sea monster Gay Bulge was made from.

pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=491482447&view=share

No, and no, but the high expense of these development things in terms of the mats they consume and the length of the scenes makes it feel pretty redundant. There should be some benefit outside of just "some more stupid scenes" to actually have a reason to choose one development quest over the other. Hence why I feel it's poorly thought out. Like they tried to cram in a multi-branching event really really considering the purpose of multi-branching paths.

>MI.KO.TO

It's a polygamy castration reference, the kanji would translate to Shooting Tech: Sky Ball Piercer. The description says she fires orion at some guy's balls.

I just like it when Liz says that.

Ewminder FGO Materials II will confirm Arondight no longer seals KoH as Saber and he will become the strongest Servant.

Also Lancelot can KoH Gate of Skye.

Better mine that final art fast so I can go to sleep

Please don't download all at once, you'll crash their servers again.

No it would be literally impossible for me to know as i just got it from the pastebin.

It seems it's on baidu. I do not know how to download from baidu without a chink account.

Baidu links are suspicious, user

Is it the same rank as Tamamo's castration fist?

And the winner for best NP goes to Orion surprisingly.

I don't care. I'm sure I'm already part of a few botnets anyways.

Baidu link is legit

You are suspicious, WHO ARE YOU?

CE's are an actual item in the game though. It's a reward. Scenes...not so much. With CE's, you have a reason to prioritise some over others based on your favourites, with this it's more a little visual icon that you get and given that it'll expire after the event there isn't much of a point to it. Really, that comparison you're making with Valentine's Day is a horrible one.

Will download and upload to my Mega.nz

Then i guess 2ch's one is left huh?

Looking for friends w/ event CEs.

Pic related for supports.

>Orion has to fly into somebody's crotch on a regular basis

Sorry, is Lancot that guy who jobbed to Arash and Agravain?

Reminder cheat engine still works if you absolutely need to cheat

Excalibur Galatine was mentioned as the sword second to Excalibur, but why is it's rank lower than Arondight?

>literally irish half-godzilla
>still doesn't have a beast trait

twitter.com/alucardbbRachel/status/764057653660176385/video/1

DW have almost always been shit at first-time implementation of new mechanics. Only time where they didn't sorta mess up was the introducing of missions in KnK event.

Devious.

>it would be literally impossible for me to have been in the thread at any point over the last 8 hours

Fate GBA FE hack never.

Iono

True, I suppose. Given the amount of time they've had for this event though, you'd think they would put some thought into it and make sure the mechanics actually make sense and there is a point to them though.

not really worth experimenting, cheatapk will be out in a few more hours anyway

You mean the one who required an army of drugged super soldiers, drugged Knight of the Round Table and him literally standing still in order to be killed, and even then his enemy died too?

Yeah.

Don't forget to wrap up your Saber for proper storage.

You have a point I guess. I was expecting boosts to resource drops or combat abilities, or production of different items you could use before battle like the Onigashima beans.

Suggest it to them and they might have it next time.

They probably too busy with trying to decide whether or whether not give all saberfaces a swimsuit version or not.

>20 kBps
Reupload to Mega, please. ;_;

blog.livedoor.jp/setsuna_teitoku/archives/9296538.html
Sometimes I think they take the meme too far.

>Having problems with drugged out enemies.
>While being buffed by both Grail and your NP

Ouch. I can see why he would need a buff.

>Agravain had no bless in any form yet still fucked up a grail powered JET

Pottery

>Excalibur Galatine was mentioned as the sword second to Excalibur
kek sure thing, is this another "GoA said Arondight has no swordbeam" headcanon? :^)

Galatine is weaker than Calabolg m8.

>Agravain had no bless
Nice headcanon but Nasu's blog confirm he got the gift too.

>>Galatine is weaker than Calabolg m8.

Excalibur Galatine: A+

Calabolg: A+

They're the same

m8, go to bed

How hard is it for you to read

His blessing was needlessness, because he declared in front of Arthuria that he wanted and needed no gift, so she didn't give him one. He actively turned it down, and so he received nothing.

If you read Camelot you would know Roman mentioned it multiple times.

Is having a swordbeam so important

So Gawain, Mordred, Agravain, Gaheris and Gareth are brothers and sisters in the nasuverse right?

>Didn't know an unblocked apk existed before
>Lost both Onigashima and anniversary event

And I don't want to think about what my friendlist looks like. Guess I'm back into hell.

That's a big boar

mega link where

It kinda is, actually.

If one Servant has swordbeam or any kinda of overwhelming AoE attack other lacks that or any way to counter enemy's beam, later is fucked.

Take Zerker Lancelot and Galahad for example. If Galahad uses Galantine, Lancelot can only face-tank it, which will usually lead to his death.

And I suppose there was this. Some stuff on what Affections of the Goddess EX and Whimsical Bond do.

???

guise cheatapk when

enjoy your book

Marik stop summoning monster from CE

>Galahad
>Galantine

>Galahad
>Galatine

>And, Agravain received the Gift of "Needlessness," for he had declared before all that he had no need for a Gift from the Lion King.
>Agravain received the Gift
Now go cry in your corner when you realize you can't shitpost anymore. The guy got the default boost but no special effects, he still got the gift.

Enjoy it because it won't last long since chinese will get their own server.

you aren't very bright, are you?

Euyrale is tiny.

>Galahad
>Galantine

Nice joke

2 autists have removed me from their list. It's barely even been a day.

wrong fox

Was talking about Galatine being mentioned about 2nd to Excalibur though, nothing to do with Agravain.

>experimenting
What is there to experiment, it's just copy and paste

What is it like, you know, being that dumb?
You'd think even an ape could figure out that the chinese server will block emus all the same

>so she didn't give him one
>Agravain received the Gift
Get fucked. He got his gift. He got his power boost. You can't shitpost anymore.

I obviously meant Gawain anons.

Anyone leaving for a day better be prepared to be cutoff

>but no special effects
So he got nothing

>look for friends
>doesn't post code

That's what you get for being a poor fag.

so did we really get cucked in this event? I don't know if I care enough to go through all this for Swimsuit Scathach if we did

Hope you've got an arts meme team.

twitter.com/KIYOHIME_KOOL/status/763016380094349312

>BASED