youtube.com/watch?v=2PFRdEUN240

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pyhAvvk0N44
youtube.com/watch?v=HmmJzRGisLA
youtube.com/watch?v=qmbXe4F0kB0
youtube.com/watch?v=g2ppo78pCqs
youtube.com/watch?v=dD98q4MMh2g
youtube.com/watch?v=SMZRhrvyIUs
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/cyclist-betrayed-by-his-facebook-page-loses-60000-damages-claim-34752614.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3UkYLfAt29k
youtube.com/watch?v=85h1Y7qWEM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>live in FL
>literally never see anyone on a bike

youtube.com/watch?v=pyhAvvk0N44

youtube.com/watch?v=HmmJzRGisLA

>cagers

>i broke the law
>O-OHHHH HES ASSAULTING ME!
>EVERYONE LOOK!

What is wrong with it ? He overtakes him. Why cyclist are biggest pussies on the face of the earth ?

>cyclists
>riding next to traffic wearing .1mm of spandex

>you
>whining on an anime imageboard

Who is the pussy again user?

youtube.com/watch?v=qmbXe4F0kB0

Fucker staying in the blindspot of van, get backed up. What's the van driver faults on that.
At least im not riding child toys on traffic

youtube.com/watch?v=g2ppo78pCqs

Literally 1 cm in the cycle lane
>You are gonna kill me!!

youtube.com/watch?v=dD98q4MMh2g

In the description

>This vehicle had an MOT and the police did nothing about the assault on the cyclists so this is considered legal and acceptable in the UK.
>Little smoke of unburnt diesel gas
>"Assault"

It's meme tier at this point

look at this faggots velcro shoes and wool socks and cuffed pants

what a cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=SMZRhrvyIUs

>bicyclists ride through crowded all-way pedestrian crossings
>bicyclists don't stop at stop signs because "muh inertia"
>bicyclists who ride at night in the middle of the road WITHOUT LIGHTS or reflectors

It's like they think there are no rules because they don't need a license plate

independent.ie/irish-news/courts/cyclist-betrayed-by-his-facebook-page-loses-60000-damages-claim-34752614.html

Are cyclists the biggest hazards on the road?

hahah dude ate shit so hard.
both of them are faggots

Cyclists get around using nothing but the raw power of their legs, and for that, they have my respect.

Generally I give them 5 feet of distance for passing, or stay behind them until it's safe to pass, I do live in a city with low speeds (around 40kmph).

HOWEVER, it pisses me off when they flagrantly disobey laws, hog entire lanes of traffic, and generally do dangerous and illegal things. I find the worst cyclists are the ones who look unprepared and weak, wobbling all over the road and going really slowly.

I think the solution is more dedicated bike lanes that have a physical barrier separating cyclists from car traffic, with stop lights exclusively for cyclists. When I was in Amsterdam I was really impressed by the cycling infrastructure.

Ultimately, stuff like that is expensive and difficult to implement, for now cyclists and cars will continue to battle for space on most North American city streets.

One of the problems of implementing these controls (other than cost) is that doing so may reduce the overall carrying capacity of the road. If, for example, 90% of traffic is carried by cars even after implementation of dedicated bike lights and lanes, how much have these measures improved the flow of traffic? Since they generally have to remove car lanes and impede the turning access of vehicles, it may actually reduce the overall capacity of traffic in that area.

So while safety and access are important, if a means of transportation will never reach beyond a certain threshold in areas where it'd be impractical (wealthy cities with hills, poor weather), it doesn't really make sense to build infrastructure for these methods if it will ultimately inhibit the flow of traffic.

The only reason cycling is so prevalent in the Netherlands is because the entire country is as flat as Jap's face.

Exactly, it's very specific to the location.

There is a cost benefit analysis that has to be done, and usually it rules in favor of the car.

North American cities were built around the car and implementing those sort of infrastructure changes only works in very specific areas.

the cunt making these videos just seems to be an attention whoring beta
>Waaaaah look at all these people not respecting me on my bike who aren't doing anything illegal
and lists their licence plate in the video title
supreme faggot

>Slightly nudged into the bicycle lane
>When it's pointed out to him, he promptly moves to facilitate the flow of bicycle traffic
>Still gets his plate number put online in a shame video

Fucking cyclists.

its called a sidewalk which pedestrians then complained about and now literally no one walks and there's empty "lanes" all over the place

the fucking amish are worse than cyclists

>dumb amish faggot in his horse and buggy AT NIGHT with NO LIGHTS
>on a fucking HILLY ROAD
>gets hit by car and 2 people die
>amish are outraged

surely one of you bogs knows where this cunt lives based on his video locations

youtube.com/watch?v=3UkYLfAt29k

youtube.com/watch?v=85h1Y7qWEM4

I can confirm the video in OP was taken in Reading.

KEK

If only the car was a volkswagen...

Simply put, if you can afford two cameras on your bike, you can afford a car.
No pity for these fools.

Do you chase down jaywalkers and assault people who look too young to drink at parties?

Those are just normal cycling shoes, user. He probably has to change out of them when he arrives at his destination because of the cleats.

>mfw Yuropoors complain about Mericans with big diesel trucks blowing smoke and then I see this shit

>cycling shoes

are you taking the piss m8

That shit happens if the car has been remapped by a random stranger, if the DPF (I don't know if that Jag had it) is regenerating or if the car has not received proper manteinance.

Btw the engine is a Ford based diesel.

going on the sidewalk is illegal in many places

i know, which i referenced when pedestrians complained and caused that and now 10+ years later nobody walks and now you get cunts in Reading going full autism

>Buying a Jaaaaaaag

The X type basically is a Ford mondeo.

>implying gets invited to parties.

>Buying a Ford

Use google, you goof. You can get pedals with brackets that attach to cleats on the soles of specialized shoes, and those shoes all have velcro closures. Anyone who rides a lot uses these.

>Cyclists get around using nothing but the raw power of their legs, and for that, they have my respect.
What are you 18-20? In time you will lose that respect.