Rate/10 pls

rate/10 pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mxTujcwK7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How to put a condom on with your mouth:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mxTujcwK7U

>A skill you will need if you drive a rav4

That's pretty gay, man. Why were you watching this?

I want to make sure our RAV4 driving OP is properly educated.

The new '16 chassis updates make these things actually really nice to drive but it won't have any noticeable effect on repelling the large number of penises trying to enter OP's mouth.

>unironically buying a mid size crossover
>being proud enough to ask for opinions
Out of all the latish model crossovers, I can only think of the Forester XT as being acceptable, and even then the current S4 XT was only ever available with the housewife spec CVT.

0/10

Only women and cucks buy small crossovers. Last good Rav4 was the 2012 v6.

Rate
Best SUV ?

>>unironically buying a mid size crossover
It's 2016 fampai, males don't have to be masculine anymore.

Good riddance I say, I never felt tough anyway and acting was getting tiring.

Lexi are for blond people with boobs and ponytails, gashes with a unquenchable lust for alpha cock. Buy the land cruiser instead.

Land cruiser a best. Not the keeping up with the Jones's Lexus.

If your vehicle is the primary indicator of your "toughness" then yea...

If you want to be this much of an autist, start wearing dresses. They are more comfortable.

And clothes don't matter, right? It's what's inside that counts!

It's you who's being autistic, don't try to fucking change the subject lel. A car isn't going to fix your 5" dick or your skinnyfat physique.

Also lold at the autistic comparison of cars to dresses. You sure you're not gay, bud?

>Last good Rav4
There was no such thing.

People care a lot more about your social signaling than your physique or the length of your dick.

If you didn't have a developmental disability you would intuitively understand this.

>Reaching this far back for insults
kek

better than the cr-v (serf)

>People care a lot more about your social signaling than your physique or the length of your dick.
If your car is the only thing that "signals" your "social standing", then maybe from your perspective you're right. I didn't have trouble banging hot bitches while driving shitboxes, so your theory is r9k-tier.

6/10

I like the styling over last gen. But no V6 option. At least there's a hybrid now - god damn that took forever. Seemed like a no brainer for me 10 years ago.

Still has the Rav4 cheap stigma though.

this picture triggers me

My house mate drove a Prius cuckbox, then wrecked it so bought a fucking brand new Rav4. Meanwhile I went through an E350 and now a 2011 C63 AMG. This fag is a complete cuck and a beta. Personality of a brick wall, an accountant, and a balding beta. I've been banging his wife for many months now because I work from home 1-2 days a week. Litearlly a car for cuck :^)

>I didn't have trouble banging hot bitches while driving shitboxes
This stops happening when you stop going after 19 year-old trailer trash

>housemate
>his wife

What the fuck? Are you sharing a house with a married couple?
And show off in a gaudy Mercedes AMG as if you have multiple houses? That's rather pathetic man.