pastebin.com/xscFnzaK
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=45270
discordapp.com/invite/yqyCTnX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

friendly reminder to avoid the Nihilum normies
isolate them so they leave

Indi
Jaime
Cyne
Tempest
Matdy
Alxlight
Dny
Zintos
Solafide
Hamish
Grud
Jaedung

1st for best dps in Nihilum

Elysium will save you in a few days

Dny here, how am I and Jaedung normies??

t. Dny

because the list says so, dont question the list.

Let's check out BRD on Valkyrie, specifically the bar. Surely the 'oldest vanilla server' with '7 years of polishing' would have everything in working order, right? Well, let's see.

>Ribbly is hostile without talking to him
>Hurley is a static spawn that's always there instead of running in when you break the barrels
>Phalanx spawns as hostile and in front of the door, don't have to give the dwarf booze to anger him to move over from his corner
>Phalanx's position and permanent hostility makes The Love Potion quest pointless, but the script to make Nagmara and the dwarf go fuck outside the bar doesn't work anyway
>The door isn't even scripted to open when Phalanx dies, instead they added the key that's supposed to be pick-pocketed from Plugger Spazzring to the Phalanx loot table.

These aren't even bugs. They just couldn't be bothered to script even a single part of the bar, going so far as to add a non blizz-like work around.

who keeps letting in these redditors?

I don't know but most of the people here sound sad and lonely. Tried to give them some love but they seem content with limbo

wake up and stop playing on this shithole that is kronos, elysium is right around the corner and is about to save all of us

Elysium is just as bad if not worse.
Only roll elysium if you want to raid mc forever on a dead server that couldn't even get bwl right or script aq40 in 8 years.
Lead developer died in a bike crash and #2 quit.

good, now fuck off

Reminder that we're rerolling on Elysium on the 17th. Kronos has been proven to be a lagfest p2w with corrupt GMs

see

hey dny it's love. personally I had a lot of fun during our interactions leveling and in pvp, just wanted to ask if you're NA cuz I can save you from that shit guild if so.
by the way when I put :

t.. Love

does that give all my comments a stamped seal of approval which abstains people from stealing my identity?

>Lead developer died in a bike crash and #2 quit.
That actually makes me sad, the server could have been something really nice with some more work

How much is kronos paying you?

only laggy because you probably play during the eu peak times only. sucks to suck

stop poaching you cunt

kronobugs kysss

realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=45270

why would he want to join a normie guild that does less DPS that the autist guild and wipes on Onyxia?

I'm sorry :c I recently had to recently since I kicked our recruitment officer/top geared mage from the guild

yowza!

You're lucky you're a cutey or I wouldn't forgive you.

I need Priest pussy NOW.

drunk ony was definitely we'll try to party less so we can impress the lords of Veeky Forums. but seriously he probably would want to join since we clear MC 84 minutes faster than you.

*drunk ony was definitely a bad idea
sorry my new iphone 6 se likes to fuck up on me

>hehe we were drunk XDDD!!!
yeah right

>84 minutes

Nihilum did that back in greens with Indi as the raidlead and not even going for the speed

how shit is your guild
I could understand your poaching attempts if you were Remedy or Salad Bakers but... Syndicate? lmao

you clear faster but really only 30 minutes faster

yeah you probably didn't know about us until I started commenting here an hour ago. forgive me I know that EU guilds are on a different standard than NA guilds since your ping allows silky smooth gameplay.
I'm jelly desu

nigga, are you really blaming your ping now? HAHAHAHA
you won't even notice a 100ms increase in "difficult" raids like MC

Government is mostly US and they clear MC in 36 minutes
also Nihilum has lots of Americans since Veeky Forums's demographic is 60% USA

also we don't even try to speed run :P definitely a chill community with a hardcore understanding of the game.

Reminder kronocucks will do everything - even lie - to keep you on their p2w, buggy, laggy (goes down daily) server.

Elysium has AQ fully scripted and ready to go. It's gonna be great guys, 5 more days

>unironically being rused by trolls

most of us play on 200-270 ping. I know you come from the world of 40-100 but pvp/pve mechanics are definitely easier to react to when they look less laggy/teleporting.

holy crap im going to be so happy when elyshit comes out and ff and tucker are too busy lvling on a dead server instead of using every second of their life shilling for a ruski server

>also Nihilum has lots of Americans since Veeky Forums's demographic is 60% USA
where are these statistics even from btw lmao

PSA PSA PSA

to anyone just starting out on kronos or fed up with it: ELYSIUM - A BRAND NEW PRIVATE SERVER - is coming out the 17th of august. (in 5 days !!)

We're all rolling horde there. Some /wpsg/ legends are going there aswell as the best of /krog/. We hope to see you there!

Dont forget to join us in the elysium discord. A Veeky Forums discord will be made soon.
discordapp.com/invite/yqyCTnX

>our ping makes MC hard

Syndicate confirmed shit guild

why are you ignoring that Nihilum is also full of Americans? or that US guilds like Government have zero problems (except for dogs)

it's called archive statistics
a redditor like you probably doesn't even know about archive sites

>resurrecting out of combat
That's a bug. Why post that picture when it's literally
>yeah that's a bug
>it will be fixed!

Shitty damage control lmao

crestfall will be the savior we need. no basic mangos scripting like elysium and they are making a custom client which has never been thought of before...pretty brilliant if youd ask me.

can confirm it will be the most accurate realm. I have a friend of mine from , who was also a Game Master on nost, helping them with the alpha.

Nobody besides a few literal whos from /wpsg/
The most annoying people from /krog/ and rejects
Based DoA russian containment server

>the best of krog

tucker and FF are nowhere near "the best"

thanks for containing yourselves there though

reminder to report Elysium shills so janitors can keep the krog thread clean and on topic about discussion regarding Nihilum and their amazing success as a Veeky Forums raiding guild :)

I'm ignoring the fact that you have lots of Americans because I feel like it's extremely disrespectful towards the actual Nihilum which was filled with EU gods kappa kappa kappa

also I'm a twitcherrr not a redditorrr. I dont even have a reddit account

are you retarded?

the crappy servers are in the middle of Europe so if you're not Polish/German and so on you'll be playing on a latency of 100+

the average player is probably at like 200ms

that's 0.07seconds difference to your guild

you can't seriously blame anything on your latency in PvE unless you're Australian

prove you're over the age of 18

no fucking way

I actually hardly give a fuck about pve so much. yeah it's great to be in a guild that clears relatively faster than most but I play mostly for pvp. And yes that fraction of less reaction time bugs the shit out of me but I have to live with that....maybe I should move to Poland.

>kronos cant even support 1.3k player peak times
TOP FUCKING KEK

what is this? another elyshill spreading lies?
its 5k players at peak times you actual mongoloid

>elysium PTR can't even support 35 spawned skeleton mobs in one zone without crashing and bugging the graveyard

top bur

>elysium shills so desperate they lie about kronos population
1.5k is more than elysium will get, even valkyrie never broke that many

I love that you're using age as an excuse to take weight away from the words I say. Most of the players I've met who are 15-18 seem on average more skilled than the people who have been playing 10+ years. just my personal opinion... coming from the #4 paladin on this server

Why do you feel so insecure just because i mentioned kronos population? Is it because its true?

Most of Remedy is playing at

>mske up lie
>youre wrong
>wow ur so insecure xD

This guy is a mess he makes elysium look even worse

who /hyped for elysium here/ here?

kroncucks on suicide watch in 5 days!

>literally confirming you're underage

kek

>#4

you don't even have a single macro on your bars, fuccboi

how shit are Kronos paladins?

I doubt you'd even make top10

Lmfao

now this is some teenage autism

Does he think people believe him?

rofl I can't want to see this kid's damage control when the server opens to 300 people

Some big boy autism or something

Fuck OFF finalflash!
I used to like you but now you're just annoying!
Fuck you!

you're so easy and boring. who eve says fuccboi anymore other than creepy pedos with a furry fetish.
I suggest taking a second to ponder your washed up miserable life and maybe loosen up a bit. who knows maybe a girl/boy will become attracted to you some day when you stop being such a fuckhead.

literally none of those are me

WEW

looks like I was right, fuccboi

someone's bootyblasted

ayyy lmao ^_^

yeah you rekt me real hard omgg

get ready to move to a better life

what a bootyblasted shitter KEK

Ayyyy lmao
This is a meme at this point

You know... rogues have it pretty tough.

omg omg you did it again

why do you redditors insist on coming here and spreading your butthurt?

take me daddy

>IM SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS!!!! I'm a 40 year old homosexual and i've been happily married for 5 years now to my (thai) husband, ya i know i'm a total ricequeen lol :-D and i'm just sooooo happy to see you guys all in to M2F that much! it just goes to show you that our church's agenda is working. i hate to say it but i just don't like women they are disgusting in how they treat their man and i think you are all just way better off boys with each other. and if he dresses up as a beautiful girl for you and its working hey never change a winning team. and WE ARE THE WINNING TEAM!!! CLEARLY! GAY PRIDE PS I love that trap thing you guys have going here my husband and I love it!!

t. Love

>11 mins of you dieing and sperg'ing out
>pull boss and scream in excitement
>oh n-noone died

meanwhile horde is wiping alliance raids literally twice their size not including their pvp team

You don't understand! I am extremely skilled!

uou wish I looked like a 40 year old homo :3 you have one weird fetish bud

I'm correcting my guess down to 13

also I thought you couldn't steal my

t.. Love

;c thought it trademarked only for me

thanks mod

>he fell for it

yowza :c

MODS DELETING ELYSIUM SHILL ADVERTISING
MODS = GODS

based janitor cleaning up finalflash autism

Discord down for everyone? Just wanted to say; "Fuck judgement of light."

hey janitor, you cant stay awake forever, us neets can though, ill be back with more soon :)

that girl looks like she has downs

grud literally raping the mentally disabled
kick when

Thank you mods for shuttig out autists like this

No amount of shilling will save your DOA ruskie server

>Discord down for everyone?
it seems to work, but the history is gone (?)

>girl

elysium will save you brudder

Isn't that just a normal dev pipeline?

Me in the left

THREE
DROPS
IN
FOUR
HOURS