/hou/ - We drowning again edition

Previous Thread: Meet has been cancelled due to heavy showers and flooding in some parts.

Time to make a new mini meet date.
A lot of new names were suggested and many more pictures were made. We are getting closer to a name boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AVUOtH8feoI
youtube.com/watch?v=Pubd-spHN-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Personally I'm a fan of "Space City Club". The sticker looks neat, and it's a title you can put on your windshield.

:^)
I'm glad that people like it. Is there anything that I can do to improve it?

Can you put downtown instead?

Was just about to suggest that too. Uptown is nice, but it's really not much of a skyline.

Let me see if I can find a decent picture.

So mini meet is kill?

Yep, do we do it tomorrow then?

Meet is kill.

With all this rain we should be called soggy bottom boys

Hows this photo? I can crop out the watermark if you all agree that this should be the picture.
btw, so for the late posting. The rain is giving me some problems.

That looks fucking amazing.

This might be cool.

That's a good picture, but I don't know how I'd incorporate the "Space City Club" thing with it. I can try really quick.

>tfw they were supposed to deliver my Audi this afternoon

Tomorrow morning maybe?

Is the rain supposed to end tonight?

That name is fucking lame.

Good post
10/10

Well, here's something. I'm not to sure on this one.

It's competitors are "Orange Flames", "Mid Day Club", and "HWAT".

It's not like we're very original here.

Not bad, but the quote seems kinda silly to include, particularly in that font.

The sad thing is that the bar is that low and you still can't reach it.

Better? I'll make some more in the meantime.

Eh, it's a little too trippy like that. You can barely tell what you're looking at there.

So are we still doing it tonight or is it called due to apocalypse?

Seems to me that it's cancelled. Kinda sucks, but oh well.
Okay, so I made a new one. I'll edit the previous one so that it isn't too trippy.

All your ideas are shit.

I don't see you suggesting anything better, faggot.

Great post 10/10

I like that one better than the other sticker, but I don't think would work to slap on a car. For a poster or an OP image that's pretty damn good though.

Thanks, m8. If these aren't turned into stickers, then there will be a hell of a lot of OP images to choose from (after I get done posting some more ideas).

Which reminds me, we need a banners/fliers goy. Or at least someone better than me at making posters.

lets try and get one sticker first

who here actually has a printer to do that kind of stuff?

We've already more or less decided on Orange Flames.

Hey, remember a few threads ago that a guy asked if it'd be a cool idea to have factions in /hou/?
I'm starting to think it's not too much of a bad idea see as to how we have a lot of different ideas floating around.
SPACE CITY CLUB and Orange Flames.

Stop doing this, you're not speaking for everyone, this is why our meets are so disjointed in the decision-making department.

"Wanna do this? Well I'm doing it."

"B-but we didn't..."

/osg/

Nitro was supposed to have 20 stickers commissioned, I don't know if they ever got made/paid for.

Got some heavy shit going down at my house. Gonna need to find a feels thread or some shit. Just have an argument with my wife and I dropped the "I don't want kids" bomb. And a few other things.

>implying you don't want kids

Oh fuck, yo.

I'm not good at the consolation department, but /hou/ seems to firmly believe in the "no man left behind" mantra, so we gotchyo back.

What?

Well I appreciate it. I just watched my wife get in her truck and do a nice one wheel peel down the road. I'm not even sure why I'm telling any of this to you guys. I feel like driving but I don't have a destination and I'm too practical to waste gas. Fml

I don't mean to run your shit by any means, but try to call her. At least make sure she's safe right now because these roads are fucked with water atm.
Now that I think about it, calling her while it's raining wouldn't be the best of ideas, huh?

It's not raining here. But good idea. And at this point I don't give a shit.

I know how you feel. I'd still give her a call though. Just to make sure that she's safe.

Honestly I doubt she would answer it anyways. And thus has been a long time coming. Just walked through our bathroom and her toothbrush is gone so I guess she isn't coming back tonight. So it's just me and the dogs.

You have /hou/ too, so you won't be that lonely. We're here for you, m8.

>Just walked through our bathroom and her toothbrush is gone so I guess she isn't coming back tonight

God damn, son.

Ya I know. Wishing there was a meet still going on.
Yep. And thanks for the pic, been trying to expand my reaction folder.

Well, the dogs can't get pregnant so I guess that's one thing you don't have to worry about.

Gee
youtu.be/AVUOtH8feoI

Well I'm not fucking the dogs man lol
>hall and oates
That some old school shit right there

>Well I'm not fucking the dogs man lol
You'll change your mind after a few drinks.

Kek
Speaking of drinks I might go grab some and drink them here. I hate bars and that shit is expensive.

Things /hou/ approves of:

>homosexual wiener touching
>bestiality
>

Name suggestions:

Launch Control? Mission Control?

Night Rockets? Oil Slicks?

I'm not really feeling those names. :^/

The first rule of Hou Club is:

1. You do not agree about Hou Club.

2. Second rule, you DO NOT AGREE ABOUT HOU CLUB.

3. It will rain during the meet.

4. Meets will go on as long as they have to.

5. If someone crashes, gets pulled over, or is being a bitch, the meet is over.

6. No man left behind.

7. You must join the Zello group if you intend to participate.

8. Eighth and final rule of Hou Club: if this is your first night at Hou Club ... you HAVE to race.

Some are just reworded Fight Club rules and shouldn't be taken too literally. Just ad-libbing.

Here's a tasty meme

I like it. Made me laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=Pubd-spHN-0

Ehh How bout a name in english?
Niiiiice..

This vaporwave shit is fucking supreme. That lone building gives me an aesthetic boner.

Who's we? HWAT won the first poll

I'll make it to a meet one day, lol.
I think "orange flames" is kind of gay tho, I like Space city club or some variant of that.

See rules 1 and 2 of Hou Club.

>says the guy who has contributed nothing up until this point

Nice 22b/GC8, though.

@Hou: Maybe a crest like this, but with Houston?

Well, I got the water under control and kept it from doing any damage; my back yard was a mess and the door had to be sealed with gorilla tape, but I think I've weathered the storm. I ran out of sodas, but I still have a fridge full of hard liquor, so everything will be all right.

Does anybody have the alternator from the first two threads? I'm about to do a do.

I like that as the the main crest, with the various crew names as subclubs.

Gotchu familia.

:(
I organized the first successful meet but wasn't able to make it, and I thought up the alternator/Gonzales flag.

Depends on your definition of organized, but I was the first to start a thread that didn't 404 into oblivion immediately.

Not that any of it matters, but.

Thanks.
I'm almost done doing a do.

Ok? Sorry for bothering you guys then.

You're the one who brought it up, hombre.

We need to decide on a crew theater as well, if only for June 22.

My suggestion is Carmike Yorktown 15.

This guy was being a dick, I just said what I contributed, and now you came in mad for some reason. That's fine, I guess being important on the internet means a lot to some people, and I'm sorry that I'm not good enough to be in your exclusive car club. Hope for the best for you guys though.

>lightning struck my home
SCARED

get on the roof and wave a metal rod

show mother nature who is boss

That's what happens when you switch between namefagging and user, you can't assume it's the same person. In this case it was.

It looked like some namefag came in out of nowhere and just said our names are gay.

I did it.

Holy shit, dude, nice work.

Thanks.~

That's great!

I like it. Simple black and white

The Lucky Clovers?

Or just have this like an Alfa Romeo fender emblem and no text associated.

The kanji says Houston, right? Just confirming.

88 replies per hour.

Yup.
Thanks, guys. Really appreciate the feedback.

I wanted to.. But I didn't want a sticker for all of us that only 20 percent of us liked. I want to move away from the "whoever takes initiative takes control" theme of this group and I want to give us more of a club and voting theme. Where everyone has a voice, not just throw up a poll for 2 hours when 10 of us are on here you know? And it looks like we have not just a sticker, but an emblem. Im glad I waited.

Can somebody invert the colors so I can have an idea what itd look like on my window?

I agree with everything you said wholeheartedly.

A more open democratic process would be preferred over the current "he who speaks first wins" system.

I got you.

Put me down for liking the new one...

five star post nigga

That's why I did the Google form and left it open for a few days across several threads. Seemed like it worked pretty well

Who's down for making this a vinyl? I would be proud to emblazon this on one of my windows.