Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wzGz009k
pastebin.com/ysyUKfBW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, I'm still seeing recent ratings for other games

It's pretty fucked that steam lets them do that honestly

First for glitch

A lot of rating fuckery happens on steam, it's stupid that they're allowed to do that.

Statement. This unit is pleased by this.

Got bored, made an icethrower, fun was had by all but me.

Also, are people ever actually going to bother to replace the damn QOL mods pastebin link?
pastebin.com/wzGz009k

The recent ratings are not longer visible because the game just left early access. On August 22, the recent ratings should be visible again and I hope to fucking fuck it says mostly negative.

I bet it will

Can trees grow on dark or 'unkown' dark planets? Trying to build a comfy/spooky base with a farm but muh trees won't grow

Let's talk about Lunar Bedrock.
You can't spawn it in, it doesn't appear in assets/items/materials.

Gunfaggot user here, I'm back from my two day hiatus. On Tier 4 of ranged guns now. If you have any ideas or requests feel free to share them.

As the human weapons reach the higher tiers, can you make them look something like the Promethean weapons from Halo 4 and 5?

Does anyone know if it's possible to modify the liquids.config so that different liquids have different physics?

I'm trying to make an artificial gravity liquid, and being able to swim in it isn't the best, on top of walking slowly through it.

here have a pastebin
pastebin.com/ysyUKfBW

nth for I want to marry Leadhead!

would you give leadhead head?

I want to take his head as a trophy

Whoa, let's not get ahead of ourselves now

>making custom armor
>it's a pants.png episode

Ignore this guy!
I already have, actually.

Well it's tile is called deadcore. I changed it's health from 2048 to 8 so I could mine it quickly but it doesn't drop anything.

I'm going onto Grayles as Jetstream Sam until the thing is fixed

So I completed the game on one character already then started fresh today. Is the ark supposed to still have everyone there?

no, but chucklefish didn't bother to make seperate universes for different characters

Suggestion. Make a Dark Souls Dragonslayer Style Bow for Glitch. Or Arquebuz Shotguns;

How exactly are you spreading them out?
Do each race get each type of gun for each tier or just a few?

I understand it could be to much trouble to do that but could you do it for tier six and maybe five?

So we all hanging out on grayles again? I kinda want to, because I can't handle the idea of one of us being banned on unity.

Same here.
Don't bother trying to use containers there to transfer items though, doesn't work

Really they just need to make a separate instance of the outpost, it shouldn't be hard.

So did the dev of the iron sky mod win with the steam support or did he remove content and reuplooad?

Fun Fact of the day
It's altAbilityType not altAbilitySource

Ni sign of it yet.
Though the glorious Cosmonaut mod is still up, glory to Stalin and the Motherland.

Where the hell are you on Grayles I'm on the sbg colony at Goombah Veil

I even chucklefuck knows that the story so bad that it can't be played more then once.

Not there at the moment

I assume high-end Glitch weapons will resemble antique firearms?

We won.
SJWs are on full damage control.
Mod got 4 stars and 76% positive rating.

How long until it dies again?

It has been up longer than the last one even though the same guy reported it to chucklefish again.

This is goering to be good.

Oh boy, here we go again!
Downloading now!

Appreciative. Gunanon made a rudimentary Grenade launcher for the Glitch already, something similar to pic related.

Oh shit, the Glitch are stealing from the Hylotl.
WEEB BOT ALERT!

Shit, man.
Glitch need Mysorean rockets for high-tier launcher weapons.

Only if Novakids get Congreve rockets.

Did they remove the bug nets? I know the beekeeping mod and frackin universe adds it, but can you still get it in vanilla or did they just remove the recipe like everything else? I don't remember seeing them

I never should've designed the Meteor Gun

For the fossils achieve is it 55 different fossils or can they be duplicates?

how many people play on sue's server?
zinc's server has 5 or 6 people but they use 3 characters each.

I think you still can, check the agriculture table thing. You may need to upgrade it.

I made it during the 1.0 release on the foraging table. I get the impression you all haven't even played the game yet.

why

Is grayles getting fucked up by meteors? I knew this sort of thing would happen as soon as you released such power to the public.

Those giant fiber plants might as well be called money trees.
Making bandages out of those pays ludicrously well, and Gardenbot makes the whole thing semi-auto.

I really wish hunger and not being able to beam up from underground were also present on casual. If they're gonna copy Terraria by having the middle difficulty just mean dropping some items on death, they should do it right.

Played Casual as my first 1.0+ character, made a Survival character a couple days ago to replay the game with friends. It's alright, but I just want to kill myself every time I die. There's the obvious fact of having to get back to your stuff, but they don't make this easy at all. I haven't found any markers showing where the death spot was, so I'm always sweating bullets hoping I can remember how I got to where I died. I have yet to die super deep underground, but I might just have to quit the game forever if I did.

Nah. The masses are loving the game now. A few jaded people in here won't tip the scales at all.

>not downloading Custom Difficulty mod and adding these yourself
It's not hard, i added the 30% dosh loss and no teleport from underground to casual mode by editing two lines of code.

I think people are starting to talk more positively of it simply due to no-man's tanking.

>Also, are people ever actually going to bother to replace the damn QOL mods pastebin link?
>pastebin.com/wzGz009k
Someone with an account needs to make/update the pastebin. Having to swap out the link is retarded. You can just make edits if it's under an account.

Just try not to carry too much stuff you can't stand to lose
The pixels is all I worry about at this point, losing food, ores and blocks is pretty easy to recoup from
Protip for when you want to dig deeper and more greedily: bring a teleporter and set up basecamp at the bottom of a planet

You can just spawn stuff in if you really need it back

There's one guy who has it. I gave my meteor gun to sundowner because I wanted him to see the title, he passed it on to some rando who won't stop playing the trumpet. I'm gonna make a high-powered translocator in hopes that he finds that more entertaining.

Tried building a cabin in the snow.

Any tips on how to make it look better?

I want everyone to experience the game the same way, though. I'd rather not use mods.

>INTERACTING WITH RANDOS
>LETTING A RANDO HOLD A REALLY POWERFUL CREATION
I hate the fact that you guys do this.

I'm already done with everything pre-ruin now. I'm just worried about playing more in the future because I won't be satisfied with either difficulty.

Small chimney for the stove
>tfw uncreative and my houses just look like bricks

>You can just spawn stuff in if you really need it back
I'd rather just not play than cheat. What is even wrong with you? Anyway, I've never failed to recover from a death. I just wish that it was a bit cleaner. Maybe some sort of grave system instead of items lying on the ground, and definitely some sort of death waypoint would be good. Is there a suggestion thread on the forums where I can try to get stuff added to vanilla?

>Giving things to random players
WHAT WERE YOU PEOPLE EXPECTING

I just got used to the loss
Items don't disappear when they drop on death, at least I don't think they do.
Only time I've 'lost' stuff is when I just gave up trying to go back to get it because I kept dying to critters and weather on a hard planet

The random electric light in the bathroom is angering me somehow
Put a wind chime hanging from the balcony on the left

Do we have a colony on grayles?

I say, lose the "Inn" sign unless you're actually looking to entertain guests for shekels.

whats the best weapon type?
dw swords seem pretty stronk

swords
sniper
flame/ice/poison throwers
dual mg pistols if you just want a stream of low dmg bullets.

I might not be very far into the game, but as of now I'm in love with launchers that have Homing and sniper rifles that have Mark.
The latter have a ridiculous DPS, plus hitting the first marked target guarantees the rest get hit, too.
The former are useful for scouting out beyond visual range - if you hear a beep, there's assholes about, which you now also already managed to damage.
As for swords, I like trail dash, simply because it allows faster movement and lets me dodge most attacks while also damaging their source.

>have like 600 hours ingame
>never played multiplayer on it yet
>give server list a look
>all dem required mods
So how is the non rp server? Can I go off to random planets to explore or is it more a collective building thing?

Assault rifle with explosive burst

Sue's server is pretty quiet and you can do whatever you want
Some people are building together so it goes either way

Dual wield machine pistols that fire lava balloons

>Dual wield machine pistols that fire lava balloons
how about weapons that are actually obtainable normally you fucking faggot?

Dual level 6 machine pistols are fucking stronk man, and that's not even the highest tier.

I've been raping things in just trailblazer armor with dual machine pistols. Dual wielding anything makes you a monster. I also share your sentiment about people with god modded weapons.

Alright I took your suggestions and changed the roof a bit. Looks better now!

>and that's not even the highest tier.
On this note, I heard something about a tier 10. Is tier 10 really still in the game? How do you get stuff higher tier than what's on fiery star planets in random chests?

comfy/10

Build a moonbase, moons count as tier 10 for tenant rewards.

Moons are considered danger level 10. Make a colony with tenants and they can give you weapons as quest rewards, or from rent. Those weapons will be level 10. If you dirt tower on a moon, you WILL get fucked up by giant aggressive birds and space ghosts. It's the most fun I have in this game.

Moons are T10.

Can the people really survive on the moon? I've not messed with colony stuff yet.

I have only done it a little, and I suspect so long as you build deep enough and don't carry any Erchius on you, they can.

>Giant moon birds
Pics or it didn't happen.

Any moons or just fiery star moons?

>giant
Shit, I meant large, my bad. Thanks for pointing that out.

Any moon.

Looks great!
I liked the inn sign tho

It looks good but I can't help nitpicking a few things.

Put a wood block behind the top window in the toilet.
The ornate flooring looks really good under the windows but you should remove the bits extending from the bottom floor windows and the row above the second floor window.
Make the outside bench area level or drop it down another block and make stairs with ornate platforms.

>Birds on moons
Pics or it didn't happen

Hey /sbg/ what's the best way to get adult poptops to spawn? Planet/Risk level/height of room or tunnel etc.

I just farmed for 6 of the little poptop figurines, and I want an adult one to place in the middle of my display of them.

I'm doing a similar thing with ixolings and ixodoom. Autism is a hell of a drug

I was thinking the same but these guys are my senpai so I trust them somewhat

>dl megaupload of mods for non-rp server
>unzip into mod folder
>game just shows chuckledick logo then ctdt
Why can't it all just be on the workshop?

Did you delete the .zip from the folder user?
Is your game up to date?

tec9?