open 51.254.187.123:7777

US server:
open 173.199.103.120:23000

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/959650850593006041
strawpoll.me/10977082
twitter.com/DeepSilverUK/status/764099644615856128
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Assuming i'm reading this correctly. Swat gets 4% damage reduction to "Bullets" every level for a total of 100% damage reduction at 25.
I'm going to guess without checking the spreadsheet that only hans&Patriarchs guns use "Bullet" damage correct? So i'm essentially immune to the minigun and hans's twin rifles at level 25

Friendly Fire counts as "Bullet", but there's no server with FF enabled.

so what's the objectively best loadout for demo now

RPG+M79 if you have a good team that keeps trash off you
RPG+M16 if you need to defend yourself, or if you don't care much about the M79's larger explosive radius

I mean for skills

Guy making the Wilkes uniform here. Anyone got any decent reference pictures of KF1 Wilkes? Google Images isn't helping much and I don't actually own the pack in KF1.

I was trying to solo paris right now and some guy joined but died instantly at wave 8. Shortly after, i got a 3 fleshpounds spawn. That's new.

>No STG-44 for Commando

For shame

How's this?

I use Bombardier, Extra Rounds, Sonic Resistance Rounds because fuck Sirens, Concussive Rounds for dynamite stuns and sending Fleshpounds flying, Destroyer of Worlds and then change to Mad Bomber for Boss Wave since you can't nuke bosses anymore
High Impact Rounds and Armor Piercing Rounds were pretty shit last patch, not sure how they're now but I'd rather take the alternative anyway

Thanks. I was mainly curious about the smaller details like the pouches.
I've gotta go out and do stuff in an hour but I'll probably start working on the skin as soon as I get back home.

Idk what concussive is supposed to do, but Armor Piercing gives you an RPG + M79 decap combo which is fast and stylish

High Impact is still broken though, don't bother

>playing solo because I don't wanna be 'that guy who also insta-chooses SWAT because everyone is'
>playing hard up until level 7, decide to switch to suicidal then because usually I can survive there
>get hanz, cool, first time in the beta (biggest fucking chain of pats I ever got)
>mfw
Did they even test this shit
I literally just spent 20 minutes trying to kite and getting any healing I could get INSTANTLY slashed away by his melee attacks, only to die when he was about to enter the red health zone

Spawns seem way bigger than before.

Concussive rounds let you stun fleshpounds with your dynamite like release Demo, it's what I use to kill them before they can even get close to anyone
It also sends them flying if you shoot an RPG at their legs or head, I use dud>bash>dud for Scrakes anyway

All of that happens with AP rounds as well, though

i played 6 games and 4 of them was all swat, don't be stupid

*teleports behind you* let's try...........gas

>accidentally medpistol hans
>halves my swat xp for him

True but I like the extra damage

Post perks

others tell you who you should play as

So seeing as AP rounds don't specify explosive perk weapons does that mean it also applies to the M16 bullets?

concussive does more damage? how?

it doesn't sadly

Whoops forgot

I must be retarded, I thought you needed Concussive to stun just like release Demo, this is pretty nice

Hans dual-wields STG-44's, so at least the third person models are done. I wouldn't be surprised if the first new weapon that Commando got post-launch was those.

Or at least they fucking better be, the STG-44 in KF was fucking amazing and I want my raifu back

>Implying complete bullet immunity helps against le nazi of melee and grenades

There are already character voice lines for the StG 44, so probably.

Are there? Huh, who talks about em?

>Did they even test-
No

Demo

>Hans dual-wields STG-44's
those are MKb.42(H)s ripped from RO2

Is SWAT good for anything besides spray and pray?

Anton has "STURMGEWEHR!" voice line

I thought Sturmgewehr was just German for "Assault Rifle"

If you go for a team supporting build like the slow-down on leg shot, it can be helpful for keeping zeds and controlling crowds. Also, the insta-stun from a single flashbang is pretty good too.

I do feel his guns are a bit too weak and need more ammo reserve so that you can spray more comfortably.

Back to the SS then

M16 or M79 for solo play?

M16

Support doesnt have that problem with the extra carry weight thing, really good for grinding other classes while still being ok with db

Anyone else thinks it's weird they added an M16M203 for the Demo without adding a version without the M203 for commando?

no

Not
Enough
Time

Wouldn't mind certain weapons benefitting from other perks, that nailgun for berserker also initially benefited from commando attributes and TWI said it was a focus to allow multiple class weapon builds. Stuff like the trenchgun to mesh with support and commando for m16, firebug and demo get respective damage buffs and emphasis on the fire/grenade aspects of the gun but other two classes could increase clip size with the respective perks and also get damage increase and more emphasis on the base bullet attacks.

Are TWI bad at math? The SWAT's passive skills say he gets +1% mag size per level, but at level 5 the MP7 has 50 rounds per mag, the MP5 37, the P90 60, and the Vector 40, iirc.

This seems closer to +4% mag size per level, not +1%.

Was this intentional? Will I actually get to use a 100-round P90 at level 25 or is this just a ruse?

>Patriarch now takes no damage from Nuke
TWI balancing.

>not enough time
>literally an hour to take off the M203 and replace it with a rail, throw it in with same animations minus the M203 reload, and give it some experimental stats that they can twist around in this balance beta
lel

I think the KF1 system of just giving the same weapon in different forms to different classes would be fine in this instance.

>Wah! I can't cheese the boss anymore

Did I fix her yet kfg?

Wouldn't be the first time the Perk screen has incorrect info

steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/959650850593006041

>Admins may have noticed that their server has been changing settings without them after they updated their server in the opt-in beta.

>This is part of the new Server Takeover feature which is still a work in progress and not final. However there are some unintended bugs that are happening which includes admin passworded servers being used for takeover.

>Admins may have noticed that their server has been changing settings without them after they updated their server in the opt-in beta.
>admin passworded servers being used for takeover.

What I'm saying is everything is always OP or shit you doofus

It's still good for trash you donut

Is the game crashing for anyone? It happens a lot to me, I wonder if it's because of custom OST.

>implying Le Strong Straya Girl can be fixed

This is true

So you confirm it's shit? Good we agree.

>Medic's Acidic Rounds and Zedative does no poison damage

Do the buffs even do anything? I have no visual indicator that anything is happening.

Oh no wait, Acidic Rounds works, but only on trash zeds, doing tremendous 6hp damage over few seconds

When did Microwave gun became so shit with SC/FP? It takes two mags to kill one.

I hate the new Rack'em up, I prefer the old one.

strawpoll.me/10977082

>Dis cat's back in da gayme

They do, healing fast perks make them go sonic speed.

What weapon should I be using on bosses as Berzerker? And should I attack them with light or heavy attacks?

So is Commando shit now compared to SWAT for trash killers?

>Parry as Zerk with the new skill
>Become almost invincible for 10 whole fucking seconds
>If a Medic is healing me, become literally invincible
Guys, what is this? KF2 is finally making me have fun?

I didn't feel that way myself. Commando still has the much more damaging (relatively) and much more accurate weapons.

Does anyone else feel like the irons on the MP5 are fucking awful? I dunno why they didn't give the MP5 a sight like they did in KF1, because the MP5 irons are so fucking small, even with Tactical Movement enabled.
Kevo the Chav when
I'm pretty sure they'll add it soon, seeing as how they just added the M16 to Demo and Zane showed off a completed model of the Husk Fireball Launcher

The new rack them up is a terrible decision. before, you would chose your shot carefully because missing meant losing your streak, right?

now, no matter how well you aim, you're gonna lose the streak if the situation doesnt provide zeds to you. Not only that, but missing shots don't do shit anymore, so the superior tactic is no longer to aim carefully but just spam the shit out of it

they took a mechanic that said "aim carefully and consistently well and receive reliable bonus damage" and made it "receive sort of random bonus damage"

its a step in the wrong direction

>The M16 sounds ridiculously bad compared to the old one
>They literally just reused the AR15 animations instead of making new ones
I know I shouldn't be expecting much from Neo-Tripwire, but come on now, that's just fucking lazy.

absolutely with the MP5

MP5/7 tier swap when?

TWI meta is bullet spamming, not aiming

>Tactical Movement
What sort of situation would benefit from this skill?
Wouldn't it be better if you could fire and reload while sprinting instead?

Maybe TWI felt like a shoot and run skill would've been OP, since zeds move really slowly on normal/hard. Either way the MP5 really needs some changing, because it feels like a sheep in wolf's clothing.

I knew that Symbiotic Health would be crazy but I didn't think it would be this absurd. As long as there's at least one teammate taking damage I barely have to worry about my health. The self heal from that is insane, especially once I got the AR.

If you got the buff skills running, you benefit from them too when you heal a guy with Symbiotic on, even if you don't need healing yourself.

Shit's pretty good.

i thought they were gun nuts

>can't chamber a round in your gun
>swapped out a lot of the cool guns from KF1 with sci-fi bullshit
>that one time they made the 9mm sound like a fucking balloon
>"gun nuts"

Finally just got Quick on the Trigger, jesus.

You're right. I have no idea why I wasn't using this shit before. Have fun until they nerf it, just like how you could get attack speed to literally break in zed time with the parry attack speed buff.

commando still better at killing medium + big zeds

Is the MP5 worth buying on higher difficulties?

I thought this skill only increase your damage for 10s?

Don't forget the ability to let the whole team see Stalkers. That's really damn useful with all the buffs the Stalker has gotten.

I fucking hate Stalkers
>Dodge
>Teleport
>Hard as fuck to see now
>Do a million damage with their ballerina flips so you can't even shoot their head

>Try to shoot a stalker running sideways
>She does a front flip into a cloud of crawler gas

Holy shit..../kf2g/.....Is this game actually FUN now or is it just me?

no, after getting my swat to 15 then trying out commando again. holy shit commandos weapons are just so much better

plus they can extend zedtime

I swear I'm the only one who points this out every time someone discusses commando strengths

So no one noticed they announced actual release date?

twitter.com/DeepSilverUK/status/764099644615856128

You're not alone user, ZT extensions help out a lot of Perks

They changed it with the recent update.

It was mentioned last thread

I found Hardsuit.bik in KFGame/movies. It's a logo for Hardsuit Labs, which apparently worked on a bunch of console games, and on their website they list they're working on an "unnanounced" project "coming soon".
So I'm going to guess Hardsuit Labs is porting to PS4.

not really

Swat feels like a more spray and pray perk, while commando has a better one tap policy.

I'd say commando for better efficiency, and swat for faster clear

This could be avoided if the SWAT actually had a riot shield to differentiate himself.

stay tuned