Off Road Vans

Been looking at getting a minivan lately.
Want to Convert to camper, also carry equipment around / get decent mileage / get pussy.
Also want to be able to take offroad a little. Nothing like rock crawling, but dirt roads and the like. Can this be done in a minivan?

also post sick minivan mods.

You want a full size van for this not a minivan. There are some small import vans that I've seen video of doing some crazy offroading too.

1980's Volkswagen Vanagon Syncro meets all your requirements.

yeah the vanagons are awesome but i can't find one under like $10k. They're high demand in NorCal

Where as I can get a toyota sienna for like 2k

Lifted Chevy astro.

if all he wants to do is drive down dirt roads then you can do that in literally anything, a fucking lowered miata would work fine.

Good luck finding one.

Postin offroad vans to bump, this is my interest too

they cost more than 500 bucks
>out of ops price range

Get a full sized RV van if you want to combine livability without having to tow a trailer.

Then find a river or beach to park it at.

Honestly the Previa is the coolest fucking van!
It's really hard to find one that's decent tho, cause they're all pretty old and the only ones up for sale are blown gaskets and shit, because no one in their right mind would ever sell the almighty previa

bumping

I got you OP
>91 Delica
>2.5 Turbo Diesel
>Pajero transfer case
>35" BF Goodrich

Can be yours for $11k

plus the ladder u need to get inside

Stop being such a bitch

DEW ET OP

I'm in the US
can u ship it?

>drive down dirt roads (and the like) in a lowered miata
k have fun with that

Kek, not my company but if I was you look up the dealership in the water mark of the pics

not listed: must drive on flat roads or else vehicle will flip, and not go through any overpasses, or under any powerlines. at least put a rack for the ladder he needs to get in and out of it on the side

Just a 2" suspension lift with a 15" body lift

>15" body lift
why.jpg

BECAUSE FUCK YOU

THAT'S WHY

This thing's a total panty dropper.

astro a best