/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #256
"Pool: Popular Games Copy Other Copyrights" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but holy shit guys.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d
>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

needs crazier eyes

noice
can't make them concentric circles I guess?

The eyes are the eyes.

uuuuuuuh

Huh, little girls actually do play this game. N-not that I'm surprised, being a little girl myself.

Come on, that's just someone memeing.

It's the myroid that's talking.

I want to believe.

Woo, got me five more friend spaces. Except all y'all moes are ded as fuck, so who am I gonna add.

Whatever happened to the Twitter users that put up a status greeting all the other twitter users? Do they still do that?

I deleted some randoms just now, its tofu kami

I already have you homes.

To whoever was asking about nicknames before the last thread died: If you shell out for a nickname ticket, it won't change to My Beloved Master or anything else when you change her types. Tickets have to be bought per MyRoid and per nickname though.

Pretty much all the twitterfags died off a long time ago, but not before AMB, in their infinite wisdom, added Twitter/tumblr to the filtered words list.

What do I need to do in order to unlock best friends?

Soc and work somebody.

Guys, Yandere is CUTE.

And message them too.

rollcall

Dominant Needy Yandere!

You first.

Steven here, I'm entering my dead period.

Ghost of Metatron reporting

You first

Roll isn't cute

Tofu 1, standing by

You aren't cute.

boigahs v2

Can I get Sybaris to work with Reipatcher? When it's on top of the HD patch.

You can but I don't know how, as I'm only using Sybaris. It's difficult to get them to play nicely with eachother, especially if you want to use MultpleMaids plugin and the extended slider stuff. It's one or the other so I don't bother. There is instructions if yo want to figure it out, look on hongfire for it.

When did I give you my boigah badge? You are unworthy

I care!

I feel like this event has been going on forever.

I think it feels that way because there's no difference in any of the stages and mini game tickets are being horded for the boost.

Good for you!

I thought this was common knowledge. There are many people on /mkg/ who use custom nicknames for a few of their roids and you know they don't buy a ticket every time they change types for jobs.

>little sister
>not ded

Doud, be my friend!

No!

Onii-chan won't let us remove her.

>Doud would rather hang out with the wiki than us

>not realizing he's been by your side all along

Doud-sama ijiwaru!

So who here transplants their moes to other games or transplanted their moes from other games?

Didn't mean to quote.

The ones I have so far and the planned ones were made in AA2 first, then elsewhere in MCC and CM3D2 and such.

I'm currently working on making all of them in AA2, but they're all original. I've ported a select few into PSO2, though.

MultiMaid or Maid Fiddler to get the text boxes?

MultiMaid, press M

I almost feel bad for just playing to fuck meidos.

We already know that quite a few people here do so.

That was from quite a while ago, surprised anyone grabbed a shot of that.

The amount of people that will save your outfit is proportional to how hot your girl looks.

>took three rolls to get the scooter
Fuck

I'm asking who else.

So? What's the point in asking "who else" if you don't ask for their names?

>autism

Your question was illogical and meaningless, I was just pointing that out. No need to get so defensive.

I have made a Vivian that looks better than the one in the database, but that's it.

Yeah, you could've bought one from the app pack for the same price, with the additional features/bonus items.

Who else plans to roll the daily gacha? The original colors looked nicer.

Obviously you do what did.

I kinda like the white color but not enough to spend for it.

And yet he was the only one who did it, because you didn't ask for names or pics. I still fail to see the point unless you just wanted bumps, which is fine.

I have the original scooter as well, I just wanted the black one too. Never enough motorcycles.

Not them but stating your name or giving pics is implied in the question.

True, but if you're not aware, people here don't take kindly to that; so if you won't ask for names, the majority won't share them with you. No one wants to become the next "notorious-cunt-whom-people-will-never-shut-up-about".

I fucking love you guys

Give the Viv

>That set
Agh. I can't afford to roll for the whole thing, but I may give the falconer costume a shot.

Then again, knowing my luck, I'd get the worst one. I did nearly 100 rolls on the memorial gatcha and still have yet to get a Toy Dog Dress.

Christ this is such a dumb thing to limit.

Your a pretty notorious cunt yourself aren't you

And why would you assume that?

Because your the guy with such a massive stick in the ass that's been always telling people that what they are doing is wrong

you like rec all's don't you

Again, why would you assume that? That's a lot of baseless shit you're spouting, too bad you can't prove any of it, huh?

i don't need to prove that you are anal as shit

You can stop anytime, Bacon

Aw, sorry if I hurt your feelings. It must be quite painful to be this autistic.

wait sorry should I not post yet we're not near the very bottom of page ten wow sorry for bumping incorrectly

You're accusing the wrong person if you believe he was who said it was stupid to bump as soon as we reached page 10.

Settle down, okay? You'll wake your parents if you cry that loudly. I don't mind if you keep going though, just don't break your keyboard.

you sure because thats about the same level of ass pain

I'm, he isn't me.

well shit your in good company i guess

so which of you two was the one talking about monetizing shit last thread seems right that the amb shill would be autistic

Not me, most of my replies are bumps.

amb shill = notorious anal cunt thank you for clarifying

Not me either. Looks like you're off the mark again, What a shame.

You sound pretty anal yourself right now, Ningen-san.

lol ok ;^)

doesn't stop you from being an anal cunt though keep that in mind

Post more cute girls.

You first.

You've been repeating yourself for quite a while, you do know that repetitive behavior is one of the telltale signs of autism, right? I feel so sorry for you, sperging like this on a mobile girl/boyfriend general.

He needs to post Jaeden's nudes already.

I'd rather have Usada's desu.

My girls aren't cute.

cath, fashionably late.

these traditional japanese and vietnamese event themes are not for me. I'll be back in action for the event that was in the latest MCC preview.

This is my least favorite meme desu.

Why not both