What kind of person would drive an ///AMG?

What kind of person would drive an ///AMG?

Someone that has more money than you.

someone who thinks a Mercedes is inexpensive.

someone who cant drive a manual

what kind of person would drive a pt cruiser?

Someone already in debt so repair bills doesn't phase them.

Yup, pretty much this

Arab

I'd an AMG manual. Unbelievably delicious.

But I'd also a lot of other AMGs.

someone who leases a car to race

The only good AMG before AMG lost the plot

Shoving a big engine into your car doesn't make it good. See the G63 AMG and G65 AMG, that drive like a wheel barrow

the guy who's driving in that gif now owns a ferrari f12

you dont know shit, baby benz amg only got the looks, literally nothing more, new amgs of the same class are better in every single way.

I never got why people only like shity things just because they can aford them, like civic or miata, and can only like things they cant afford if they are antique like 190e

>Evo 2
>affordable

Wat.

>and can only like things they cant afford if they are antique like 190e

i genuinely wonder how could anyone not understand that simple post

>driving in the fucking middle

that guy was shitting his pants while this was filmed.

Probably but could be a bumpy road. There are lots of autobahn parts where road is damaged by heavy traffic so bad that yu can see trails of tires, like river.

women marries to rich men

Use correct grammar if you want to sound intelligent.

Someone who actually races.

Holy shit you are retarded

8/10 times some trophy wife

Old new money (60-year old who's finally "rich", for example).

Almost everyone who gets the upgraded whatever-the-fuck doesn't touch half of the HP in the base model, nevermind the upgraded.

And then there's a few that are stupid enough to try and street race some geriatric with a GT-R or Z06 before they get BTFO repeatedly. It's probably a stunt driver for Fast and the Furious or some shithead making clickbait Youtube videos, but they're out there.

Douchebag with small penis or wife of said douchebag

Seems like lexus is the only luxury brand with non shit head drivers

Lexus is so unwanted even look at me im rich idiots dont buy them. Only people that buy lexus buy them for mercedes engine. And those cant afford real mercedes

>lexus using a mercedes engine

you are fucking stupid

Look it up mate, they are japanese, when they cant copy good egnough they just take it directly. I believe it called cuckoldism

ITT: saltiest poorfags

the only japanese engine that was based in a mercedes design that i can think of is the old nissan L series

you are literally fucking stupid "mate"

Yeah the "look at me I'm rich" idiots buy bmw/mercedes/audi/euro fag luxury

Sensible, responsible, handsome people go for lexus. Compensating fucks go for the AMG

>lexus: toyota reliability with Japanese design ethos
>mercedes: fashion accessory that complements the driver's short sleeve shirt/tie and Bluetooth headset ensemble

>le small penis may may
>"I drive an unremarkable shitheap because I'm secure, not because I can't afford better."

Lexus is well-built luxury, not high maintenance luxury. As expected of upmarket Toyota.

The crowd that buys to show off won't look twice at it but the reasonably rich old man who can't into a Bently and still wants something comfy certainly will.

In my experience, a banker worth tens of millions of dollars who likes to have stupid acceleration in his comfy-mobile (S63), and his wife who enjoys acceleration in her mom-SUV (G63 just upgraded to G65).

Y'all are overthinking this pretty badly. There's no personality type that drives a more expensive line of Mercedes. It's just richer people than those who drive normal Mercs.

Lexus is nothing but small division in toyota. Division cant be luxury car. Lexus is literaly more expensive toyota with better (benz) engine. Every new lexus packs in mercedes engine. Lexus is falling hard so toyota is trying to cut ties with it by buying better engines from mercedes on no end date contract in hope it wont die, but it will.

Rich people dont want compromise. They have only 2 options bmw or mercedes. Its only about the looks honestly and through years mercedes earned luxury and bmw sporty status. You dont see presidents, ministers, kings, queens, sheiks, footballers, bankers, oil magnats...rich and succesful people in lexus. They drive or are driven in mercedes and bmw.

Only people buying lexus are old americans who fell for toyota reliability and also wanted some leather in it and young men who fell for angry face and are now disgusted and pretending they like it while they could buy the ultimate driving machine

what the fuck are you talking about

sure is fucking summer in here with this faggot

too much weed: the post

>rich people don't want compromise
Rich people aren't the majority of the market for any of the brands you're talking about. 85% of luxury cars are sold to people with net worths under a million dollars.

>Lexus is literaly more expensive toyota with better (benz) engine
But the only cars that fit that desciption are the ES and LX, and good luck convincing people that the LX isn't a real luxury car.