pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
TS1-TS4
- modthesims.info/
- sssvitlans.tumblr.com/
TS1
(anonymous.apk)
(Complete collection. If you want mods, goto TSR or google it, it's like the first
5 links)
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_J6tdQjStiDbzlQbzRxMVpyQjQ/view?usp=sharing
TS2
- trappingcrushes.tumblr.com/
TS3
- mysims3blog.blogspot.com/
TS4
- mysims4blog.blogspot.com/
ADULT 18+
- sexysims.info/
- loverslab.com/forum/54-the-simlab/
- cmarnyc.blogspot.com/

>Challenges:
TS3
- forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/362585/complete-legacy-challenge-list
TS4
- simscommunity.info/the-sims-4-challenges/

>How to Use Downloaded Tray Files for Version Mismatch:
pastebin.com/aWC3Nc0T

>/tsg/ Sim Downloads:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WyivmPslqRVwU8eRLcY1a_SGFrdQ4qEVI1Oee3mXdTA/edit?usp=sharing

and this is why i am scared to not pop on the thread at least once every hour :'(

It's just you and me Copgirl

I know

>page 8 already
FUCK

How to gain weight 101:
Eat nothing but cake all day long

>copgirl will never sit on your face with her big sweaty ass

Why even live.

My first waifu.
I kinda like her but I'm not very good at waifubuilding.
What do you guys think?

>The look in her eyes

She's gonna have that serial killer smile I just know it

W-why isn't it working? :c

OBJECTION
You can't arrest a corpse!

Just try and stop her

All the charisma training, partying, and 19-in-counting friendmaking led up to this moment. Meet Conan O'Dally, resident dudebro gingerbeard that will eventually prod Ella's oyster ditch with the lap rocket.

Friendwall is completo.

I wish I could give her boobs :(

You could always change her to a masculine frame female

I made some more.

Welp, guess that means she'll have to strip search everybody!

>I kinda like her but I'm not very good at waifubuilding.

Waifus are developed over time. You'll probably end up tweaking her looks little by little and experimenting with custom content until you get something you really like.

Not bad, not bad at all.

But then she wouldn't have the wiener
How are you gonna have a harem of waifus and not a single one of them are actually Asian? Blasphemy!

Weird, cause Okama uses the masculine female body but has a weiner in my game

In the meantime, Kasey's gonna chase down a gingerbeard of her own
Hmm, I'll try it out

I think it's cause I'm using the CAS CC that wicked woohoo needs, though it's at the cost of dudes all being eunuchs in CAS

Tf? She's a hell of a lot cuter, but i'm kinda missing the masculine cheek bones. Oh well, I'll just blame it on HRT

And she still has a wiener! It's a little glitchy, but I'll take it.
Thanks for the suggestion, Okama-user

>When you take her 'suck my dick' joke seriously
Are trans nipples still lewd?

scenery bump

I tried to keep the shit alive but I was at work. -_-

but did Miriam win though

We'll call it a draw.

'Achoo!'

These charges are pretty serious, kiddo. You got arrested for being the single most retarded randomly generated townie.

Maybe cake for breakfast lunch and dinner wasn't such a good idea
she didn't even gain any weight

After hours of making friends and speaking to a mirror, Ella finally finished her aspiration. now friendships don't decay woo
Now on to Soulmate

And immediately Senpai-daddy shows up on her doorstep.
he wants her flower

o shit

Pretty sure they are

They went on a date and the first thing Senpai did was go talk to the one of the only gay guys in the game
Ella might be SoL with this one

Things are about to go creepy-go-nuts.

Poor Ella's sitting here in a stringy bikini but he's more interested in the older guy sitting across from him. Time for something.. drastic

Copgirl would make a good wingwoman for Ella;)

>So I noticed you were talking to that gay guy at the bar tonight.
>Who, Raul? Yeah, we're friends.
>And that older black man.
>....I-is there something wrong?
>..... No, of course not. I like you alot. Infact, let me show you how much I like you.
>Ohoho, I'm down.

>W-what is this?
>This is how much I love you, Shane.
>Is that my t-toliet plunger?
>I got it from your place, when we first met. You see, everything here belongs to you. There's your toothbrush from when you first moved here. You thought you'd lost it in the move, but it's been here, safe with me. that fork over there was from the blackened bass Nancy made you on your 20th birthday. Those books are 'Seduction by the Sea', and 'Reel Her In', both kept on the pages you were on. That pile of clothes? Your underwear and a few shirts you wore to the gym. They still smell like you.
>I.. I want to go home now.
>'Go Home'? This is your home, this room. You belong to me now, Shane. I'll never let you go. The walls are soundproof. No one will hear you scream.

Long story short, Ella is now a kidnapper and her senpai is locked in a windowless room. She feeds him hair-apple pie every now and then.

HHAHAHAHHAHA BEST

That Sim needs a doctor!

Copgirl needs to arrest Ella lol

DIS GUN B GUD

Don't drown Senpai

>Ellaa! You hoome? Your door's unlocked, I'm comin in!
pls ignore the hair clip

>Ella are you in here?

Bump

I finally made a new character to play vanilla with. Her name is Penny Knight. She wants to be a songwriter and loves music, hates kids, and is clumsy.

She looks angry all the time lol

In the morning, she got two greeters. Melanie Wiffle and Johnny Zest.

Finally switched to sims 4 after dealing with 3 running like ass all the time. What dick mod would you guys recommend? Preferable trap compatible.

Cmar

>Changed her face because it looked too plain

Thanks m8

God the loading screens for s3 take so long, I just want to see if my sex mods work :(

Is it just me or does she have a townie jaw going on

I think it's just you

Yep, they work all right

I always forget the damn spoiler

Sure is a lot of fuckin' going on around here lately. Not complaining though.

>spend all my time in Sims micromanaging the hell of the sims
>spend all my time making sure they're improving their skills, making money, and/or getting good grades in school
>always forget to make them talk to each other
>always forget to make them talk to Sims outside the family
>can't find the time to make them do standard woohoo let alone installing sex mods
>mfw I always create a family filled with forever alone mega autists

b ump

Same shit happens to me
>try to make my sim a god, master in all skils
>it always gets depressed because no social interaction with people for days
I don't need friends if i can craft bathubs and make dishes that never spoil, fuck this game and their forcefull social interactions.

This was more of a TS1, TS2 problem. That bullshit "have to have x number of friends to get the next promotion" annoyed the piss out of me. TS3 and TS4 they just kinda "get" their shit together more on their own with less hand holding.

Bump

Guess I'll be playing Joy and Simon now that Ella's 'incarcerated'

slow night

O'Dally's got them killer eyes, can't wait for Ella to come back from the asyl- jail

Why am I attracted to every sim i make

bye bye

My last bump, I got shit to do

which game would you guys recomend? 3 or 4?

>Listen.. I told you I needed some space.. Yeah I know I've been gone awhile.. This isn't about that.. Just.. Look I gotta go, alright? I'll call you tomorrow..

>Problems?..

>No, just my.. uh, Sister. I swear she thinks I'm her kid or something. Haha.

>You know babe, if this isn't a good time-

>No..

>She just doesn't understand that I need space.. I'll deal with her tomorrow.. Tonight, it's about me and you, baby.

>If you say so, Lydia. Now.. Come here...

>Heh heh.. Oh I'm coming.. Believe me you..

oh cool someone else is going to bump so i don't have to go out of my way to remember.

Just made a lounge in Newcrest. Pretty happy with it considering I'm basically running stock here, though I'll admit it's not great.

It's called "The Red Leaf".

When was the last time you actually bumped user

And inside. The upper level is basically just a single bar, washrooms, and a lounge area (heh) around the piano.

Noice.

One hour later
>..So this is it then?.. This is how I end this part of my life.. With your life, I can finally bury my brother and move on with my life.. My family will be safe from you grease monkeys..

before green text user.
I had finished a match on another game.

>D-Don't look at me like that!.. As if you wouldn't do the same thing I'm doing right now. If these people threaten me, you would of already diced them up like onions.. So what is this?.. You my conscience now?.. You really think you're the person for the job?..

>No.. But I've been where you are right now. All the angry, the hate. It boils up inside of you, until you want to scream and cry; break everything in your path. Once you're on that path, there isn't turning back.. I'm not here to stop you, I just wanted to see you one more time before you become what I was.