Etrian Odyssey General

>EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS

>EO V Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
www63.atwiki.jp/sekaiju_mazev/

>Skill Simulator
pastebin.com/m0ZUCZGC (demo only)
waifusims.com/EOV/skillSim.html
jii.moe/VyvBiy6dW.html
jii.moe/4kAbUy0dW.html

>EO V item and quest translation list
pastebin.com/c4uzKptj (Item list)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oz2FGmL0QpE2-Qkb8zz-t_MP_WEpDo6gzlA29-wJIDw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0 (Quest list)

>EO V color editor.
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/

>EO V .cia link
mega.nz/#!HwxTQIoL!ZA3ZMUbDUk00RTb-o25sSMjG_KRWmZ2PnMuIOpWDkQE
>EO V DLC .cia link (No FM yet)
mega.nz/#!TwZ1yJ6B!xlBPd9flR-eB9cbMX3Inrc3SGQGJzUD2g9asG98_9cc

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/DcTMa4kb
pastebin.com/raw/L8CxAM1N
jii.moe/4kAbUy0dW.html
pastebin.com/gM4KaYjs
jii.moe/4krkcMwKb.html
youtu.be/BTQq5BOqIPI?t=1026
jii.moe/E1-DRfwFb.html
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
pastebin.com/m0ZUCZGC
pastebin.com/c4uzKptj
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oz2FGmL0QpE2-Qkb8zz-t_MP_WEpDo6gzlA29-wJIDw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/
mega.nz/#F!XkJiHBIb!vzL2CLjZZVA-yAGS7UZgdA
pastebin.com/FeJLd27T
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>EO V item and quest translation list
fuck off

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Etrian Odyssey 4 was the hardest title in the series?

Why?

>You need this many herbalists to keep a 4-sword masurao alive

What seems to be the problem, you sperg?

Definitely the hardest final boss. Even harder than the 6th stratum bosses from the other games.
I have no idea what the fuck Atlus was thinking, Heavenbringer is nearly impossible even with a level 99 max retired team.

autism much?

He wanted to laugh at EOG and his fun was just ruined.

Oh god i fucked up. Forgot to add last thread

Last Thread:

Very fucking funny.

Natural Masurao or reclassed Fencer for my Single-Katana Masurao?
The former has higher STR and base damage but the latter has a higher crit rate.

Double personality/VA list because why not
pastebin.com/raw/DcTMa4kb
pastebin.com/raw/L8CxAM1N

probably because he copy/pasted the OP of the previous thread.
I fucked up the previous thread too.

thats okay op. last op forgot too

still a faggot tho
can you not chill? you fucking dork

No idea how they expected anybody to make it to the credits when the final boss is a nude giantess dryad powered by a cute loli.

Eh sure, maybe someone else will add it on the next thread or me if i ever get the chance to make the general and not fuck it up again
Actually i did but added the last thread and fixed up the OP with new link but for whatever reason i went full retard and somehow deleted the last thread before posting.

LITERALLY
IMPOSSIBLE

>fighting the boss at 8 in the morning

Jesus, no tranquility for those heroes

>all in capital letter but one
Fucking Triggered

>Name beginning with a lowercase letter.

Your post made me laugh in the midst of loneliness.

Amritas motherfucker
Integrity doesn't win war

>Integrity doesn't win war
I dunno she seems to be doing fine right there. 80 TP left and all.

Before that I'm gonna consolidate and reformat both lists. Turns out the first one is more accurate.

However, I'm having trouble with 38.毒舌 It's translated as snarky in one and bad-mouthed in the other. However, those are not very accurate. What I gather from what I know of the word, the audio sample and tropes is that it refers to a somewhat egoistical person that doesn't what what she says so she can come off as offensive and inconsiderate. She isn't using outright offensive language, nor does she intend to hurt anyone. She just says whatever is in her mind and others get irritated.

Anyone got a nice word to encompase that?

Blunt?

how do you use crossing the sanzu without killing your party? it says is chases every attack made by enemy and party member, but does 300% damage to party members. is that a mistranslation?

Level it up.

No, it's correct. It's just that the skill is useless unless it's level 10.

just kill fucking everything

Binds, Ailments, Union Skills.
At least that's what you'd do if you were a fuckin pansy what are you afraid of

>jii.moe/4kAbUy0dW.html
Please fix Smoke Rot, Reduction Form and some other mistranslated stuff

I straight-up rested my Masurao and put all ten points into Sanzu as soon as I entered the third stratum.

Ghosts help, too.

Keep in mind that it's either/or. Which side gets chased depends and which side attacks. The same trigger won't attack both your party and the enemies.

A note for the guy who made it: Cestus's Interval ability actually does NOT work if you don't have any binds/ailments.

I guess that will do. It's better than what we have or any idea I had in mind. Thanks.

DUMB BUNNIES!
DUMB
BUNNIES!

Look into the eyes of a dumb bunny and you will see real stupidity. It is a kind of bottomless stupidity, a fiendish stupidity. They are the most horrifying, cannibalistic and nightmarish creatures in the world.

I can fix that, no problem.
But please do tell me the wrong translations since I can't check that myself and I'm not using these classes.

Noted.

I also think that I fucked up Million Shot on the Hawk route, it should be the last skill in the row.

Whats better for Imp/Bushi - Accel Drive (900% at maxed) or elemental Drive with corresponding maxed Rune (+35%)? Assuming both have activated Blood Surge.

In the Masurao's 2nd Name, you need 5 points in TP Boost to unlock Thunder Slash and Suigetsu.

I mean, I know that second have, in theory, higher potential (1050%), but non-elemental sounds more flexible.

This OP is getting horrendous, it used to be under 10 lines

It's the EOP pirates fault

Both of the Cestus's Ougis only last 1 turn.

Smoke Rot doesn't increase ailment vulnerability, instead the MDEF reduction increases (ie, 15%->50% at lvl 10) if the enemy is suffering from an Ailment Up debuff from a smoke skill.

Also Hound-Hound doesn't learn Sky Dive.

That aside, it's still pretty stupid. We have translations for mostly everything and shit, yet we still have links to websites in Japanese.

The Sky Dive thing is already fixed, make sure to check the current one in the OP.
Rest is noted, I'm on it.

Noted.

Complaining is one thing, but, what do you suggest to fix the OP then?

I don't play EOV so I'm not going to remove something that might be useful for the people who is playing right now.

Also this one too

Remove that extra space between the color piker and the cia link. That's the real problem.

just reached the second maze in the second land, I'm at lvl 20 but I'm having a hard time dealing with random encounters. I'm L/F-R/S/M, should I switch the medic out for a dancer or a nightwhatever?

imo
Do what this guy said, it's actually important Remove the >Skill Simulator line and the one labeled for the demo, combine the EOV information and skill sections. Or even do something like this
>EOV information
Skill sim:
Race skills:
Class skills:
Item translations:
Quest translations:

Combine the CIA link sections, just say >EOV game.cia and DLC.cia, or something like that.

Dancer and Nightseeker are both very good choices. Since you're taking out the Medic, go for Dancer so you can still have healing. She'll make things very comfy. But you have pretty low damage scaling, so consider that later on too.

If you're having a bad time, I'm not sure if removing your healer is a good idea.
What gives you a hard time? Not enough damage?

pastebin.com/gM4KaYjs
There. I don't know why the formatting is all fucked up if I use the /raw/ link though. This is the best I can do.

For the record, 35 is the kind of speech used by a high-class lady in classic Kyoto. I'm tempted to change that to "Antique"

Maybe reword Miasma Weapon abit since it increases all action speed (including normal attacks) apparently.

Preemptive Smoke is only 100% (at max) activation if you know all 4 Smoke skills (Paralyze, Bungling, Dark, Poison).

Incantation: Reduction Form is subtraction, not multiplication i.e. -25TP at level 10.
Magic Leak only leaks to one random member not everyone.

I think I edited everything that was mentioned so far. so if you guys feel like re-checking for more errors, here's the current one:

jii.moe/4krkcMwKb.html

Added as well in the linked version.

And adding.

youtu.be/BTQq5BOqIPI?t=1026 - was Nero an Imperial?

No.

he's just not doing much, most of the times I have him defending until someone get hurts
I'm not sure if I should put her in the front line or back row.
Also how do I make her level quickly so she can catch up with the rest of the party?

Deleted.

Newest one including the latest Warlock changes. Just quote this if you notice something and I'll fix it once I get back.

jii.moe/E1-DRfwFb.html

You can have her kill enemies by herself or with the Fortress as a partner for a little while. Grinding sheep by throwing rare plants to them is also very useful; just Rest the rest of your party down to where you started once you're done.

Dancers can move between rows and carry their buffs with them. But for most of the game I kept mine in the front alongside the Fortress, only moving her to let guest party members take the front.

What's the best non-gunner portrait for a Therian Dragoon?

They guy you made fun of here.

Finished training additional two party members, Imp/Bushi and Arc/Medic (lvl 64 and 61, skills in pic - yes, they both have 14 skillpoints left).

In mentioned party of F/D, L/B, N/A, M/A and RM/B, who should they replace? I assume that Imp in place of Lands and Arc in place of Medic.

Does it even make sence to pump a lot of points into Medic sub as Arcanist anyway? Her passive healing at the end of turn from circles was really weak, even when maxed. Skillsim dont tell me, how exactly Chance of inflicting status.bind increase with each level in corresponding skill, do Ailment Boost affect it more?

"really weak" without Heal Mastery, thats it, but I dont except it to make a big difference, 20% at level 4.

pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS

>EO V Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/

>Skill Simulator
pastebin.com/m0ZUCZGC (demo only)
jii.moe/E1-DRfwFb.html

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oz2FGmL0QpE2-Qkb8zz-t_MP_WEpDo6gzlA29-wJIDw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0 (Quest list)

>EO V color editor.
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/
>EO V VA list
pastebin.com/gM4KaYjs

>EOV .cia link

Previous Thread:
I am missing something?

Where's the Race/Union skill list?

>I am missing something?
I don't know

Literelly autism
>buaaawmh is not good because it doesn't have less link and is exactly 10 links and small

>Literelly autism
The EOP is austim, I give you that.
But most than one user has been saying in the previous threads that we need to find a way to thin the OP.

Same happened when we had a lot of info for Untold 2

>all these literal aspies bitching about spacing, lines and amount of links for the OP

Holy fucking satans shit.

How is this bad looking?

>mobileposters

>4:44
Good job

Move the demo info to be under EO V Information and put the Race and Union skills under Skill Simulator

Ok then we shouldn't even bother with an OP because every thread people will ask for shit that is already there.

As long as the skill sim isnt complete we should still link the other one too. Don't be stupid
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS

>EO V Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/

>Skill Simulator
jii.moe/E1-DRfwFb.html
jii.moe/4kAbUy0dW.html

>EO V color editor.
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/
>EO V VA list
pastebin.com/gM4KaYjs

>EOV .cia link

Previous Thread:

You forgot the pastebin with the demo info under EO V information and you accidentally linked an old version of the class skills instead of the race skills.

Otherwise it's good if you ask me.

Guys please
Teach wouldn't want you fighting.

>Ok then we shouldn't even bother with an OP because every thread people will ask for shit that is already there.
We all know the OP is always for people who is well aware of this thread and just want to take a grimore or revisit dickbutt guild

do it like fgg, make one pastebin and put all of that shit in there

Whoops deleted that by accident. Also check if this new link i made has both game cia and dlc in it

What if we fought over Teach?

>You forgot the pastebin with the demo info
Guy who made the bin here. I don't think we need it anymore, since most of the data in it is already covered by stuff already in the OP.

yup that has both of them. that should thin the op even more now, good job faggot

Yeah, I agree.

Works.

The wiki under EOV info if you want. Or someone finally updates the pastebin at the top.

The race stats would be nice as well, though.
Why not simply make an EO V stuff pastebin with all links and be done with it?

>translations guides and CIA links for retarded EOP pirates

Can't wait when this actually releases stateside and everyone is gonna be complaining that the general is dead even though a game just released

>EO V
pastebin.com/FeJLd27T

don't worry I'm holding out for the stateside release even though I could play it right now

Do you just complain about meaningless things all day, or are you multitasking?

Anybody?

This looks good

It seem that you won

>not clickable links and now is copy pasting

Fucking gross

That's one of the beauties of working from home. Helps me not go completely insane

Good job on making the OP look like a dead Westland.
Fuck both of you

While it does look pretty, I worry that this will lead to more questions about things that can be answered in the OP. Sometimes it seems like people are too lazy to look there unless it's right in their face.

Demo pestabin and wiki wont be needed because everything that needs to be known is already on the OP so here it is now. Is either this or a 2 link OP make your votes

pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS

>EO V Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/

>EO V Skill Simulator
jii.moe/E1-DRfwFb.html
jii.moe/4kAbUy0dW.html

>EO V color editor.
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/
>EO V VA list
pastebin.com/gM4KaYjs

>EO V Game & DLC.cia link

Why do we need some huge OP for? We have always had a rather concise one with the most recent game's info, you actually think it taking half a page with a mess of links looks good? When EOU2 was out in Japan, we didn't fill it up with a bunch of shit