twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

none of these even go straight though

Is that last guy alive?

i hope not

youtube.com/watch?v=miA5qj5ergM

he didnt even attempt to counter steer that

what was his plan there

youtube.com/watch?v=szo6hEUdZA8

naa dude that was the low tire pressure. Guys a pro and the car is perfect buddy guy.

excuses

Looks like he coulda used one

4 years ago I over corrected my steering and hit the sidewalk with my truck. I was in a rush and accelerated to fast around a corner. It was a dumb mistake but it happens.

Luckily, I just needed an alignment done and didn't damage anything or hurt anyone.

It's people who think they're good at rwd even though they never put in time to learning it properly, they dump the clutch and when it gets 2hektik they either let off the throttle quickly or brake suddenly upsetting the balance of the car

>the driver
mustangs are cheap and owned by borderline retards

HE TOO OLD

same thing happens when people turn off traction control in their supercars

then why not put TC into mustangs
>inb4 it dont feel right

crashing the car with no survivors

These drivers seem to be able to countersteer, but not make the quick snap back to normal wheel position when the slide is over.

>what is it exactly about these cars that makes them head straight for the nearest solid object when you press the gas?

RWD, poor suspension design, bad handling. You know, American car traits.
You shit on FWD all the time, but it at least goes where the wheels are pointed.

>what is it exactly about these cars

The nut behind the steering wheel needs adjustment.

Deja Vu? Wat

this wouldn't have happened if they drove foxbodies

DEJA VU
I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE
HIGHER ON THE STREET
AND I KNOW IT'S MY TIME TO COME HOME

>implying that fox gets driven.

I saw a fucking clean Foxbody on the 215 south yesterday. I almost didn't recognize it as first because they're typically clapped out pieces of shit

>RWD, poor suspension design, bad handling. You know, American car traits.
M3 did the same fucking thing and its GERMAN

Eurofags will pretend this isn't true

Seems like they all lack brakes.

when can we agree that most owners of this type of car cant drive for shit and are borderline retards

FR drivetrain

They're powerful, iconic, and easily attainable.

You might as well ask why sports bikes are involved in collisions far more often than cruisers. Sports bikes must handle like shit, right?

The thing is very few cruisers are involved in accidents because bikes like Harley or Indian make shit-power

There's a garage full of cobras by me.
Its disgusting they all have less than 500 miles on them. Guy owns a ford dealer. He collects them, and wipes them with a diaper