Operation 'Douchebag'

Alright guys, I've got some money to burn (~$18,000) and I want to get my Arab Sheikh on.

What's the closest thing to a supercar, in terms of appearance, that I can get for that price. I saw some really nice Maserati Cambiocorsas in the low 20's, but I want to see what would be below that.

Hit me with your best ideas. The more flashy and douchy, the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

erepairables.com/salvage-cars-auction/cars/ferrari/575m/2003-ferrari-575m-8341965
ebay.com/itm/Acura-NSX-Coupe-/322123224976?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4b000a5790:g:wJ0AAOSw3mpXMRiZ&item=322123224976
youtube.com/watch?v=LhX0Y2wQfqo
phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/5593106630.html
erepairables.com/salvage-cars-auction/cars/nissan/gt-r/2013-nissan-gt-r-16105319
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy a Lotus Elise.

Corvette z06, BMW m3, Porsche Cayman

I dug around for those and the cheapest I can find near me is like $30k.

Good call on the Corvette but I should have mentioned, I live in AZ and any convertibles look like shit here after a year since the sun does some serious damage on the fabric. As such, prefer a hardtop. My bad,

Tesla

I don't mean a new one.

Oh I know, the cheapest one in Phoenix I could find was ~32 grand used.

Maybe an early aughts Porsche Boxter or a salvage Ferrari

erepairables.com/salvage-cars-auction/cars/ferrari/575m/2003-ferrari-575m-8341965

CL600 + Equal-length, long-tube headers.

2 years ago you could have gotten a high milage nsx for that money. Might be able to find a shell and put a j32 in it now.

used merc CL600?

SLK230

For that price, you can afford a Fiero with a wide range of body kits to choose from.

Man you could buy a nice 550/575 for $45k 5 years ago. I watch most salvage Ferraris that come up in the US (a few coworkers and I are looking to buy one to turn into a rental), there's a 599 flood car in Oklahoma that's been sitting awhile. For a car like the one you posted expect to spend another $30k getting it in good shape.

Check out an 850ci OP.

Any used AMG Mercedes with a V12

>tfw no sl55

>get my arab sheikh on
>18k

senpai

Rolls Royces from the 90s.

If you can find a really clean one. Then you can look like money. When really it was cheap because they're expensive british engineered nightmares to maintain.

>buy NSX
>put Ferrari badge on it
>95% of people will be none the wiser

>thinking you can find a NSX on the cheap
>2016

breddy gud

>NSX
>put Ferrari badge on it

You can probably buy an old Ferrari cheaper than an NSX senpai.

BMW z4

while you will not find one for $18k. he could easily use it as a down payment and have a pretty affordable fake ferrari.

your not going to find much in super car looks for $18k

ebay.com/itm/Acura-NSX-Coupe-/322123224976?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4b000a5790:g:wJ0AAOSw3mpXMRiZ&item=322123224976

here is a salvaged one for $22k

>NSX
>Cheap
It's not 2010 anymore

Full on Arab? R129 generation SL600 and some sandnigger wrap. The main selling point of these cars is that unlike other expensive looking cars they're incredibly sturdy and reliable, the V12 is notoriously understressed, plus you can mount a hard top with the soft top down. But don't take my word for it, have a listen to Harry Metcalfe, founder and editorial director of Evo magazine.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhX0Y2wQfqo

This. Angry Pagani Zonda noises.

>buying cars at ebay

ayylmao

I always thought about getting a Fiero and swapping either the MB M120 or the BMW M73 into it, making a proper V12 supercar. Then I saw the dimensions of the Fiero's engine bay. Dreams shattered

>incredibly sturdy and reliable
and parts and incredibly expensive and hard to replace.

And you don't need to replace many parts because it's so well made and reliable.

Still once somethings goes wrong, if it's suspension, transmission or even AC, you're looking at a price of a new shitbox

Welcome to the world of trying to look Arab rich on an 18k budget. It's only going to be far worse on a Maserati or Rolls-Royce.

You could probably get a clean as fuck AW10 MR2 for like 6k, and then just take the badges and MR2 decals off. Girls will never know the difference between it and a Ferrari. Some nice aftermarket interior shit, maybe some Recaros, and you're good.

This, make it look and sound like a race car

>ricers thinking their rice bowls will ever EVER appear expensive
Enjoy your Civic tier exhaust sound.

>BMW

bmw with nigger rims in Saudi desert white always gave me the arab vibe

same as an all white jeep hardtop that's lifted but on nice wheels and is clearly not used for offroading

Any 90s BMW.

Found this.
phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/5593106630.html

Just needs some gold wrap.

Also, rims suggestion to show off sexy red calipers?

Not really. The parts are only pricy in the US due to shortages. Over here in Germany you get used Merc parts thrown after you. If the air ride suspension blows, just rip it out and replace it with regular coilovers. Most of these super car versions of Merc cars use the same strut tower arrangements as the E class or S class, so finding replacement parts is piss easy if you're willing to downgrade a littte to stock car production parts. Same with AC, do you think they design a new system for every car? It's the same shit nailed into a new chassis.

Learn to mail order overseas and you'll get at least half off.

Op I know real sheikhs, there's one in my business class
>inb4 Jew for taking business
Last year he had his Porsche Cayenne
Last term he bought a brand new Mercedes AMG G65.

That'll be over $280k. Your $18k budget ain't got shit.

I hate this design so much
>curvy modern bullshit gimmick in front
>simple metal bed in rear

don't worry is forman truck

It looks better when you have the MG in the back, trust.

get an 80s g wagen, lift it and paint it fluorescent yellow

Came here to post this, nothing will look more like an actual supercar.

>this

The C5 Z06(the only one you'd come close to affording for 20k) is FRC only. So no need to worry about convertible tops.

>G wagon
>$18k

Good luck, nigga.

Fun for a whole 2 minutes.

second gen mr2 with mods and a clear engine cover

and a few ferrari stickers/badges.

erepairables.com/salvage-cars-auction/cars/nissan/gt-r/2013-nissan-gt-r-16105319

If I had 15k I'd be dropping it on this.

No fat chicks allowed.