/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

best class legendary edition

>/hsg/ poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekNLi_xMC9Bwt9X6IZECo8j4fWGDfa9b6Rbo9c5UVdJmhuDA/viewform

>Deck lists, news etc:
tempostorm.com
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/
hearthstonetopdeck.com/
manacrystals.com/
vicioussyndicate.com/category/analysis/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/getappstore
amazon.com/b?node=13142005011
pcgamer.com/design-us-a-good-priest-card-for-hearthstone-and-you-could-win-60-packs/
strawpoll.me/10970244/
strawpoll.me/10977640
hearthstoneplayers.com/beginner-deck-tech-basic-mage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amazon $10 guide for retards. Offer expires August 31st.

Requirements
Android device or emulator (bluestacks works)

1. Download Amazon app store. Enable app installs from unknown sources.
amazon.com/getappstore
2. Download Hay Day from the app store. If it doesn't show up when you search for it, try to look for it on the apps page. You don't need to play the game.
3. After 24-48h, you will get an email about receiving your $10. You can also check your credit here
amazon.com/b?node=13142005011
If you haven't received your money after 48h, contact amazon support.
4. Within the amazon app, set a random US address. Example: 16205 Alton Pkwy, Irvine, CA 92618. You may also want to enable Mobile 1-Click via 1-Click settings. Do NOT add a credit card.
5. If you're not from the US, set your country to US within the app by navigating to Your account->Manage Your Content and Devices->Settings from the menu button on the top right.
6. To buy your hearthstone shit, download hearthstone from the amazon app store (if you had it installed, uninstall it), and buy stuff from HS's shop.
7. You can make multiple amazon accounts for more money. This is against Amazon's ToS though.

Troubleshooting:
Make sure you actually did 4 and 5 above
Relaunch HS and try again.
If you added a credit card for some reason, remove it and do above.
Try later

Extra:
Referrals allow you to get $5 off your first purchase. This can be found in Your Account->Invite Friends. Note: This requires a real phone number (non-US numbers work), so it might be easier to just make multiple accounts for more money. However, if you want the Karazhan card back, you need $15 to buy the remaining 3 wings on a single account, which is only possible by either getting referred or by referring other people, unless you want to spend real money.

Report referral beggars, including me. Referral code:
DUNCA1197N

Feel free to repost this (and remove referral begging) in later threads.

I don't know why you Priest cucks are complaining so much, at least you have a 4 mana 7/7 now

>1600 dust
Fandral
Cenarius
Ragnaros, Lightlord
Confessor Paletress
Velen
Hallazeal
Varian
Gormok
The Black Knight
Deathwing, Dragonlord
Y'Shaarj

Pick one.

BUILD THE WALL

Remove one from the list and let your last digit decide.

famdral

*6 mana, 2 card

Other classes need a card even more OP than a 4 mana 7/7 in today's Hearthstone.

Here you go, Warlock.

I always see this thing as having a white mustache

Fandral

Purify is like overload.

It draws a card too.

4 mana 7/7 deal 4 damage

This shit is the best thing ever happened to me in HS.
Godbless this general, godbless amazon, godbless all of you.

i think this is going to be the first adventure i wait to buy with gold, because it's so underwhelming i don't really care when i complete it

Fandral is going to be an auto-include in most Druid lists from here on out.

However, I would really wait until after Kara settles to determine what you should craft.

That's so hilariously broken I can see it happening.

I don't know anything about WoW lore, how did Medivh go from happy go lucky to that?

Hot contester.
Do I want Fandral more than Ragnaros Lightlord? Gives that Druid is currently higher tier than Palading I would think so.
Gormok for Zoolock would be nice too.

Most of the other cards included are "nice to have's".

>choose

Sorry discards are random only in this game my friend

OI
THA'S MAH CAKE

>4 mana 28/28

It's still really weird to me because in MTG and Yugioh, cards like this are almost standard. But then again effect nullification and disposing of minions (and bringing them back from the grave) are so much more commonplace.

I sometimes wonder if Hearthstone would be a better game if each player had a higher amount of HP.

gormok isn't even better than dark iron dwarf right now, and fandral owns

Experimenting with discard warlock and new cards. Tried out doing some discard/minion buff hybrid, because of testing, i could never compete in late game. I guess I should wait for the imp to come out so the deck would have different card draw options. What should i switch around, any suggestions?

That cake actually looks good

It's cheesecake, and cheesecake is not actually a cake.

shill somewhere else

Lack a couple of cards for a Fandral deck, but I guess I'll take him.

a heaping spoonful of demonic possession

There's two bretty gud decks in Druid right now; Token/Yogg Druid and C'Thun Druid. While Fandral isn't integral to the latter, he is nigh essential to the former.

The emergence of Beast Druid is VERY possible, and you can bet your ass that Fandral will make an appearance there.

The two Pally decks right now are N'Zoth Paladin and Aggro Paladin, and only the former uses Lightlord.

However, Control Paladin is something that may very well happen with all their healing nowadays so that's something to sit on.

Fandral is a tier of his own when it comes to legos.

OC FAGS GET THE FUCK IN HERE
pcgamer.com/design-us-a-good-priest-card-for-hearthstone-and-you-could-win-60-packs/
IF YOU FAGGOTS COMPLAIN ABOUT BAD PRIEST CARDS GO AHEAD AND MAKE A BETTER ONE AND WIN 60 PACKS!

what if you get banned for doing this multiple times?

that's the thing though, fandral goes in literally every druid deck because every druid deck runs shit like wrath and living roots and raven idol and that alone is enough to justify running him

shit like mire keeper and nourish and power of the wild and all that junk is just icing on the cake

>Within the amazon app
Unclear, where within the amazon app. It was supposed to be for retards m8

>should I craft the best legendary from wotg or some random ass card which's only good in zoo and it's rotating out next year
just do it friend

i can't read, i'm retarded

Tried Firelands portal in temp. Doesn't seem that great. By turn 7, it won't do much against aggro, and against control the creature it spawns usually gets removed right away, essentially making it a 7 mana deal 5 damage. I think conjuror, the 5 mana get 3 spells, or even the faceless summoner are superior.

it's only a great arena card

>I think conjuror, the 5 mana get 3 spells

Thanks guys, I would have probably crafted something stupid without you.

strawpoll.me/10970244/

strawpoll.me/10970244/

strawpoll.me/10970244/

Pls user, I can't recall the name and can't be arsed to google it. Stop judging me!

The worst that could happen is my Amazon accounts getting banned, and I literally don't use them for anything.
Amazon can't make Blizzard ban my hearthstone account as far as I know.

I already made a submission.

>pyromancer+equality will be in this game forever

>Renolock unplayable
>Don't have A SINGLE CARD ABOVE RARE for control warrior
>Freezemage unplayable
See you guys next rotation

They just forgot the name of tome, I don't think he meant conjuror had that effect

It's not that great in constructed but I value it over summoner for the removal

discover 1 spell from 3 is not the same as get 3 spells

to the people who complained about heroic chess, I did it in my first try, so I can't see why do you say it's the most difficult. Is it a meme?

2 card combo for worse Brawl which will be in the gamw forever?

burrrrnn

ANOTHER POLL

What platform do you play hearthstone on mostly?

strawpoll.me/10977640
strawpoll.me/10977640
strawpoll.me/10977640

if you want to play slow, control priest isn't even bad right now, and the only legendaries you need are justicar and sylvanas

if you're a retard redditor and you bitch about priest being unplayable all day then i guess you won't understand, but priest is decent right now

DO
YOU
LIEK
TO
PLAY
WITH
MUDKIPZ

of all the things to complain about you complain about paladin

fucking furries

I don't have Justicar, only Sylvanas.

However, I do own most priest cards.
Care to post a list?

They can issue a chargeback though and blizzard will suspend your account if there's a chargeback

priest is only great against other control decks, unless you get perfect draws against aggro and tempo

I didn't mean conjuror gives 3 cards senpai. I was listing three different cards: conjuror, the 5 mana get 3 cards (tome), and faceless summoner.

So do you guys think that discardlock will work?

I'm sorry.

It was 1999 characters so I couldn't add more.

>control decks
this isn't true you lose to jaraxxus and fatigue against warrior

you removed something and created something that baits out removal
this is is a good thing, you're making them waste resources on something you got for free

the warrior thing holds up but i havent played against a handlock in weeks

rate my meme
the tentacles are calamari

I give it a 40% chance as a single deck, you might slot a small discard shell into regular Zoo.

Like, the only upside you are getting is that your discards don't actually lose you a card anymore, which is decent enough, but not too reliable. Warlock doesn't really have any issue cycling / drawing cards.

You beautiful son of a bitch you. I've been trying to get the purchase to go through for the past two days. Now I deleted the credit card info and it suddenly worked. Thanks user.

>aggro
>removing minions
kek

>aggro
there's your problem son.

I'm not too sure how that would work but oh well fuck me if that happens.
What is done is done.

it feels so bad

The card with the most promise is Silverware Golem. Pic related was fantastic in MTG Standard, of course it was a 4/4 but you couldn't force yourself to discard it.

Fuck YES

Was literally just thinking about making a classic control warrior and wondering if it would be worth it to craft him

rank 6 here, really want legend but dont have warrior cards
is secret paladin good in standard?

You'd need cards that are valuable enough to put them in the deck aside from the discard meme.
Soulfire and Doomguard are obviously two such cards. Silverware Golem is possibly another one because its only downside is it's not Councilman or Imp Gang Boss.

Succubus, Librarian, and Tiny Knight are not worth to build a deck around them as the discard mechanic is inherently flawed. And it has to be, otherwise it would quickly go full retard.

And 400 dust on top of it. These amazon bucks fucking deliver

I see now, my bad.

Depends what build, but definitely good enough to get rank 5 and most likely legend with enough persistence.

noz is fun as fuck don't dust that

PLEASE PUT RENO IN STANDARD WHEN LOE GOES OUT

>"I'm fully f2p! I deserve the promotional card back too!"
>exclaimed /hsg/, as they continued to refuse to support a product they spent so much time using.

I'm not gonna yet. But if I need the dust I will.

Am I still f2p if I used the Amazon thing to buy all the alternate heros?

Who are you quoting?

Losing Reno and Justicarr is going to bum me out.

Based Pyromancer is the only card keeping Paladin and Priest remotely playable

>odds
craft malygos druid
>evens
be boring and wait out karazhan to shape the meta or some shit idk

Finally defeated this piece heroic of shit.
And worst of all is I did it on my first time with my regular ladder mage deck while I couldn't do it with decks people recommended.
Flamewanker are too good for this.

I'm f2p and I got it.
Amazon was kind enough to donate me $20.

ONCE IN A LIFE TIME!

You are comparing apples and oranges.

Smiter was decent, not good.
It was also a 4/4 for 3 that couldn't be countered, and even then it was merely a playable card.

The only times that last paragraph came into effect was during pod's time in modern and thoughtseize's time in theros.

What are some of the best basic decks a newfag can use?

Warlock Zoo, cheap easy and competitive and always will be

>cast thoughtseize
>their hand is lands and Luxadons

hearthstoneplayers.com/beginner-deck-tech-basic-mage/

This mage one is pretty good

Guys I got the 10$ app credit and 5$ referral bonus but how do I actually use it to buy shit in hearthstone on the app?

I thought I had to buy coins so I bought 10$ worth of amazon coins and I think i fucked up because it looks like it charged to my card. Was I suppose to take off all my credit cards in amazon and then just go buy the hearthstone stuff and it will automatically deduct from my 15$?

How many more expansions before Discardlock becomes playable? Shame it'll be Wild-only.

midrange decks tend to be fairly brainless (midrange hunter, dragon warrior, midrange shaman)

aggro shaman and tempo mage are also pretty easy once you get used to constraining RNG

zoo is probably a better deck to learn on though, because it'll teach you how to make efficient trades and when to go face, and it's also cheap and has been a thing since forever and so it's probably not going anywhere anytime soon

(You)

>guys we need to do a deck for each class for this week brawl
>LET'S DO AGGRO WARLOCK HAHAHA WE'RE SO IMAGINATIVE XD