/rsg/ - Runescape General

/rsg/ - Runescape General
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/151264740/#151499434 - the internet is forever edition

previous thread: Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>Official runescape 2017 survey time
services.runescape.com/m=news/a=579/runescape-2017-survey--now-live?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/a=579/wilderness-improvements--task-set-?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,918,65818934

>Money Making Guide
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mmg

>Gear Guide (Very outdated)
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/gear_guide

>Latest BTS
youtu.be/Bu1eTZyfUNc

xd

Can we stop this meme already? It's not even funny.

It's not going to stop lad.
It's not going to stop.

IT'S NOT FAIR

REFUND ME

holy shit this is amazing

I WILL win Jad this time

>only one combat style
Oh, this is going to be hilarious. Remember to post here on what fave you die at.

>needing more than one combat style at fight cave

>t70s dealing physical damage
aight

T E T S U S
A N D
D R Y G O R E S
FOR WISPS

>one combat style, using fury
>no emergency rocks for jad
>sign of life
>no stat pots
>no shield for healing
>no obby armour
>no tokkul zo

Get a sara necklace and a shield at least

>fight CAVE

Also
>not using flasks

After being on suicide watch I finally went back.
pls @

Friendly reminder to ignorelist Outer Path a.k.a Demising TSB a.k.a Young Lunar a.k.a Base Camp to improve your runeGame experience.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Grats
Still a shit boss desu

You get half a gz
g

how big is that streak?

Stats and I think you don't have enough bolts.

>Trying to give shit advice
fuck off faggots

Not bad
What are you streaking?

>Your new task is 171 Greater Demons
>Your new task is 151 Greater Demons
>Your new task is 181 Greater Demons

I've stopped picking up charm at these guys just because of how tedious they are.

What are the best spider perks?

I'm thinking precise 5 + aftershock 3 on scythe
Impatient 3 + devoted 2 + biting 3 on top
Crackling 3 + absorbative 3 on legs
Mobile on shield
Aftershock 1 + planted feet on sunspear

How are they tedious? What's your ranged level?

Go dung and get charm imp.

70, I got Karil's so they're not tedious to kill as much as they're tedious to do. And that mostly has to do with the fact that I get assigned 150+ demons every time.

>100k tokens
>Grinding alone
pls no

You'll want venomblood on something as well, otherwise that's the proper setup.

It's not that bad. I've done 1-95 solo so far.

Make that either crackle3venom if you're willing to do PC into forever or absorb2venom if you're willing to tolerate slightly lower dmg reduction.

Also, theoretically, you should use a strykebow with as1 (and mobile) as your shield switch so as not to lose as stacks on shield switches if you want to minmax even further.

Just spent a whole day doing dailies and quests. Bets on how many parasols I get

I also have an unclaimed treasure hunter key ticket in my inventory, so make it 22

Thanks. Didn't even thing of using strykebow, suppose that makes shield switching easier

Temmie too please

Large woodcutting, prayer, herblore, agility stars/lamps
Medium cooking, ranged and summoning
Small fletching, fishing and dungeoneering
4 prismatic small stars and 2 lamps
40 silverhawk feathers
1 small combat crate
8 cocktail shakers
2 big mystery boxes which both unpacked into a small prismatic lamp, small prismatic star and small protean pack

>you will never have more parasols

i'm 87 thieving, i want 91 but monkey knife fighters are crushing my soul
what do?

Can't you boost it to get to 91? I think the minimum was 86. I could be wrong though.
Try coshing victims.

can i enter the final pyramid plunder room with boosts?

no

No, but you can afk prif elves.

What's a good entry level boss I can kill that's more profitable that slayer?

Attack: 88
Strength: 86
Defence: 85
Ranged: 85
Magic: 85
Prayer: 61
Herblore: 49
Summoning:

>more profitable than slayer
What's your slayer level kid

boosts decay over time
I will be able to pickpocket only 1 clan for 1 minute before having to apply the boost again
that doesn't seem very efficient

mole

pickpocket rouges at lvl 52 wildy best thieving method if you don't have access to prif workers

Then there's no profitable boss for you to kill

81. The other guy isn't me.

Could you explain?

Barrows

Shit stats?

What would you consider entry level bossing stats?

With access to stuff like dark beasts and lava strykes, having such a shitty prayer means he's not going to last any profitable boss for a long enough time to actually make it profitable. Also none of his stats are maxed

But that was the guy who said 97 slayer. 81 slayer guy's most profitable kill is probably Gargoyim, which may or may not be less profitable than even Molebitch.

Either way he gets added pet chance so I'd say farm Mole, Chaos Elemental (but learn how to deal with pkers) or Barrows.

I wouldn't bother bossing effectively until I have 90 stats and at least a t90 weapon. Drygores are cheap as fuck. You can still try with maybe an SGS but it's going to suck.

Good point. Their prices did skyrocket recently. Sold my old sets yesterday for 8mil.

new 4chin banner

Either of overloads/95 prayer and t80+ weapon, this is very very bare minimum for shit bosses, ideally you want both overloads and 95 prayer

I'm using fury blades now. I have enough for dual drygore maces, but Fury blades last twice as long, so I feel like I should hold off on drygores until I also get t80 armour. Any thoughts on that?

Nah, overloads aren't a must. I remember doing QBD with only 83 herb and 70 prayer. I averaged 2:30. It's shit but I can still fit two kills per dose of antifire.

I think you should spend all your money on herblore so you can make super antifires and do QBD, which can be done in 500k worth of gear is a huge step up in gp/hour from anything you can kill now

the xp is trash, even with exoskeleton, ardy cape 4 and wildy sword 3

perfect

What were your other stats?

Only if the guy has bane.

~80 range and 90 def. Armor was armadyl at the time and rcb as a weapon. Also no summons since it was shit.

Bane?

What are my priority stats I should raise?

I'll give this a shot.
I forgot to mention my summoning, but I'll have to take it from 47 to 60.

He has 80 range, royal bolts work fine against her

>I averaged 2:30.
You would have been better of doing slayer. Overloads are a must if you want to do bossing efficiently

should be only a little bit worser than prif workes with demonic skull

Dragon bane.

I remember using Royal Bolts on her and my time was like 4minutes. It's really shit. You can still do it but you would be better of doing something else.

nope, doesn't work with demonic skull

Who is the owner/administrator of grindanfc?

me

yeah looked them up now they pretty bad exp atleast its afk

Young lunar

Do slayer to fund 95 prayer and overloads and yak/tort. Raise all your other cb stats to at least 90

Bebop

jesus christ lad

w e w
e
w

is there an updated spreadsheet of the most efficient pouches to make for each level

going to prepare for dxp
only wanting to hit lvl96

literally rs wiki

Geysers at 89 for blues, yaks at 96, lobsters and locusts I think for lower levels

When is dxp? Did they properly announce it? All they said that it might or might not come on september.

rs wiki has the exact amounts, just half them dor dxp.

I bought all the supplies I needed for 85-96 yesterday for a little bit above mid.

Mod Mohawk is cute!

C U T E !

>Outer Path/Demising/Lunar/Base/whatever-the-fuck still hangs around /rsg/
Why the fuck doesn't he just leave? Hell, I don't know why I'M still here, and people actually LIKE me. Maybe he's just so petty and socially stunted that he think he'll actually be able to "get back" at us somehow? I won't complain. It's entertaining. But at this rate I'm almost worried he might kys yourself himself.

>he might kys yourself himself.

I'm more surprised he hasn't been banned from the chat yet. How the fuck can the person in charge stand by and watch this shit unfold?

It's against our constitution to ban people.

>Banning people for being annoying
Just add to ignore and be done with it.

KEKEKEKEK

>Outer Autist thinks anyone will care if he quits

>arma crossbows
>probably can't use guthix's blessing or ice asylum
good luck

btfo

He's right though, we need a punching bag. Without one the entire general will fall apart and turn into /rs07g/

Back from the grave.

Since you guys say weapons are WAY more important than armour, should I spend my money upgrading my T70 Ranged and T75 Magic weapons to T85 weapons, or upgrade my T70 armours to T80 armours?

muh