Opinions on the Focus ST

Should I buy a 2016 Ford Focus ST? I would love some opinions from you guys.

First, yourself this:
>What are the pros/cons buying new vs. used
>What improvements were made over last gen

Personally I'd go used 2015 Focus ST with ~15-25k miles.
>Save thousands of dollars for sick mawds
>Still good condition
>Still god machine

The FIST is a better car in my opinon.
I've driven both. The focus feels like it want to rip itself to pieces if you push it.
The FIST imo handles better and is more fun to drive. And oldly feels better built to

buy or mortgage it?

I am going to finance it, but I got plenty of money for a down payment and my payments won't be very much.

Only the German cars namely BMW and Benz (rebadged VW doesn't count) don't rattle and act like a little bitch when you really push them.

Try up to 120 mph and see for yourself how much a non German car rattles, complains and takes the control away from you. I'd imagine Japanese fare better, I can't even imagine what American cars would be like. Ford is literally cuck tier.

Go fuck yourself you cuck. You dont know shit. Been in these heaps at 145 mph and they are rock solid.

Enjoy your pos ego machines.

Lol no, that ford is nice weekend car and thats about it. Its too hard for dd and build quality is worse than gti, id rather spend some more money on gti since it can be used as dd and performance is easier to reach for non race driver.

>defends german brand cars

you're a fucking retard

Yeah, he should know better. There is no point in stating obvious. Like saying coca cola is better than pepsi. Why would you? Its a known fact

There's a guy up the street from me who has one, and it's the most horrible sounding car I've ever heard, the engine noise is 90% BOV

My Focus SE is really nice. I wish I had the 1.6T in it, however.

This is all the information I can provide. Off to tune my FC.

Mazdaspeed3 is better.

try out the FiST or the golf

I mean, I don't see why not. Just don't get too fucked on the interest.

Give one a test drive, first. And then compare it to the WRX.

Either one makes for a solid boyracer chariot.

>Focus
>can't be a daily driver
>makes 300/350 easily with bolt-ons and tuning
you should stop

>90% BOV
lol wut

>FWD
I lmao so hard

I thought we moved on from this

I thought the new meme is hating on gm

Hating on GM is secondary to hating FWD being used in anything but econoboxes.

Seriously what's the point? FWD is all about saving costs and fuel efficiency. So why put FWD in anything that's supposed to be a "fun car"?

because it's still perfectly capable of being fun and you'd know that if you'd ever driven anything besides your 20 year old shitbox.

But user, his bus is RR. It's all he's ever known.

FWD is not fun. The impulse of FWD is like being dragged by something while the impulse of RWD is like being propelled by something.

Propelling > dragging

>KencuckyBro

Go GTI or Golf R

Good one user

It's not
>nocar faggot
it's
>/v/ citizen