/wowg/ guilds:

US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

>EU

None currently.

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Up to date filter lists. Use these if you want to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN

Comments:
pastebin.com/KqvtKf82

Filenames:
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

Next thread can we remove those dead guild?

Dks fucking sucks in legion

next thread can we have a cute panda in the OP

>elvui

>elvui

uh you link your parses in our application and git gud or something, it's a raiding guild

>elvui

Fertile Belfs need to repopulate Quel'Thalas

>elvui

>i don't use elvui because i like my ui looking like a piece of shit

>all these faggots that care what UI people use

autism

invasion exp sucks ass

Post your UIs ;)

Is the To Be Prepared quest bugged for anyone else?

Wtb qt3.14 wow gf

Everytime someone posts with elvui people mock them

is realui allowed?

They would, if they could stop being such huge sluts for Tauren.

no :))

>Legion Aug. 30
>Public Schools begin around that time

Is this a ploy to make the x-pac last longer?

no, fuck off pizzacat

so does your character's race

>elvui
>smug anime girl

cute dogger

>horde is now elves
>alliance is now furries
blizzard should apologise

So what new quests can I do on something other than a DH? Is the Varian death in game now or do we just get to see that in DH quest Line?

I've literally only seen one slightly chubby Belf girl rper.

>Flying over Dun Morogh
>Get a free invasion chest for just being in the zone

Do i seriously just get credit for watching everyone else fight the spooky demons?

Legion going to be a 1 year expansion too?
Is blizzard doing it again?
Its not like rain money alll day where i live, i can't even english properly... where i'm going to find $160 to buy a fukcing expac

Can you remove yourself?

>raid control still enabled

elvui looks infinitely better than almost of all of this the only decent thing is the nameplates

Jessica please respond. I'm sorry.

I think they said somewhere they realized that the one year expac plan was a mistake.

based op with the godlike thread, this is the one everyone should be copypasting when making a new one

>no reddit guilds
>no forced guilds

based op, god bless

after you remove the shit guilds in the OP

So is Sylvanas staying in Undercity or are they moving her to Org?

>can't control his raid
what? it is elvui, don't be fooled by the greentext my sweet summer child

>finally gave in to blizzs jewery and bought a game token

They realized that trying to fit a whole expansion into year was pure retardation and went back on it.

WoD Garrison followers/bodyguards are completely irrelevant in Legion right? I can't level them to 110 and have them follow me around again?

Kind of a shame to give up so many cool/funny bodyguards for some shitty class-specific ones and there sure are a lot of shitty ones.

Which are?

>not removing the guild section entirely
shit thread

I'd assume there's gonna be a new capital for legion and she'll be there as chief commander

all of them in the OP

>>>/reddot/

Nice, them i can wait and buy legion in december next year, the price always go down on x-mas.

>still no redone, phased eversong woods

Dalaran is the capital in Legion

What's shit about them?

So are orcs still the main race? don't care really for all the forsaken shits running around pretending to not be evil

What EU english server has best economy read: I can jew out most gold on AH if I roll fresh DH here?

Either she'll in both or they'll put someone like saurfang in orgrimmar, they still need to keep 4 leaders for the alliance achievement and sylvanas is the warchief but that doesn't necessarily make her lead of the orcs/trolls

So what we have here is a failure on multiple fronts.
On the one side we have some butthurt samefag from one of the dead guilds shitting up the North American side.
And on the other we have the EU guilds jockeying for shelf space as well.

I used to think it was those new assholes who were shitting up the thread, but now I am starting to suspect it's one of the other shitty meme guilds.

tl;dr
Just to be safe, if everyone from ANY "hurr durr wowg guild" can just off yourselves.
That'd be great.

Was that confirmed? I know it's above karazhan but the whole dealio is about using Illidan's keystone and invading legion worlds now isn't it. I assume there's gonna be a captured capital somewhere in the legion worlds and that's gonna be the center of the invasion. Dalaran doesn't make a lot of sense, it's a nice looking city but it's been said and done and it was always small and cramped.

Orcs are just leaderless dindus at this point, focus will be mostly on undead.

Alliance will be more Night Elf focused (Who would've expected that when it's about the Highborne?) but really every race is taking part, especially humans/dwarves due to the heavy titan influences.

>Anduin is king now
rip SW

>What's shit about them?

>tab out to shitpost for a sec
>IF tram comes and leaves

Fuck you wowg suck my dick.

So humans, who already took most of the spotlight in every expansion, gets some lore behind them now aswell.

Can't say I'm surprised

remove them from the op entirely, every single thread starts with the same few faggots arguing over what is and isn't a wowg guild

the point of legion is to close the tomb of sargeras
maybe next expac will be something like that
dalarn is a "break in case of sub loss" like illidan is, but it can fly around so i guess it at least makes some sense since it can sit in front of the broken shores and be untouchable by ground forces

>have a chance to make an amazing cinematic OP with illidan and shit
>just 3 mins of sjw sylvannas shit saving varyan with no bosses

Wow cinematics died with WotLK. I miss those fucking awesome videos.

Weren't class trials supposed to be a way to test out the class before you boosted it? What the fuck is this "tutorial after your boost" bullshit?

They still have Thrall, Eitrigg and Saurfang

It moves to over the Broke Isles after you get there. Khadgar had it moved there as a base of operations. Literally open your map and look at the Broken Isles.

What the fuck is up with the Dreadlords in the invasion events? They seem crazy compared to everything else which go down easy as fuck.

the deathwing one was cool and the wod one was okay ish tho

You have to have a lvl 70 on the server to make a DH, don't you?

so yea

They will change how boost works when Legion launches. You boost to 100 level for free then pay money to be allowed to play this character after trial ends.

It's been confirmed since they announced the expansion, people liked having a shared capital and one that was smaller and organized and dalaran has always been overwhelmingly the favorite capital among the general player base, and it was easy to write in since khadgar is playing such a big role still

Is khadgar that powerful?

Vrykrul are back in the saddle in Legion, so of course humans get more time with their predecessors.

Hell, the Warrior hall is valhalla.

Not to mention the Mage hall is more human-related lore with all the Guardians of Tirisfal history.

I don't understand why people say there's a horde bias, Legion is looking like an alliance love-letter from an event perspective.

I'm so tired of questing my s priest at level 32. What else is tehre to do?

>thrall, an orc with no orc heritage, raised by humans, a meme on its own
>eitrigg who is pretty much an old orc
>saurfang who is pretty much an old veteran still kicking ass from time to time

Don't know where Metzen is going really with the orcs. I mean their whole race got retconned as giant assholes from nature, instead of honorable savages getting madcorrupted

Guy really shat on all orc lore when he made WoD

So you can't answer?

Saurfang leads the Orcs in legion, go look in the throne room.

So, what fucking server?

well that's boring, what was the point of the demon hunter storyline then

pvp
dungeons

Is broken shore going to be available all the way up until the 30th?

>tfw you choke on Thaspion's big black cock so hard that you throw up while his peepee is still in your mouth so he pets you and hugs you while saying sorry

That took place at the same time as BT, until you're put in jail. You even show up at BT after Illidan was defeated.

I dunno the fucking quest is broken for me and I can't do shit

>VOLJIN REGENERATING HIS ENTIRE BODY BACK FROM HIS BROKEN TUSK

CALLING IT NOW M8S

should I sell this pocket fel spreader now or wait some time til people can't get it anymore

>pocket fel spreader

for what fucking purpose

Why don't trolls ever look good in anything?

???
theyre being brought back to fight the legion, they're storyline is legion's
but we will be attempting to resurrect illidan, before which we have to steal him back from gul'dan somehow.
the stuff before making your demon hunter was probably a set up for something later, but the part with the keystone is pretty irrelevant atm

Where does the new chain involving kara and dalaran start?

Warrior or DK?

sure but it was about the keystone that has all the addresses to legion worlds, what's the point of that if no one goes there anyways

The whole Kirin Tor backs him.

Man, Iwas gonna xfer back to horde but after these cinematics I dumno.

He had the council help him, but he's probably the most powerful mage alive right now

might jump ship from my druid because they're gonna be shit DPS in legion. what are specs with dynamic DPS rotations? do those even exist, or should i just play a healer if i want something non-static?

>horde in legion

You don't know much about the setting do you?