Used coupe

Looking to spend 6 grand or less on a temporary daily that I might autoX occasionally. I would like a rwd coupe with back seats. Has to be manual. I want the best all around car thats still fun.

My options so far are
E46 330ci
G35 coupe
Rx8
Is300
TL type S

Anything else I should add to the list?
Before anyone says anything I'm not afraid of rotary's so disregard anything about their "unreliability".

So what would you get?

For 6,000? Forget the infinity, the bmw well all of them. Dude they will all have like 160,000 miles, missing second gear and bald tires for 6 grand.

Get a 458 speciale

>So what would you get?
Well if youre honestly asking

Honda

This if you're in straya. Might be able to get them in states, rebadged as a ponitac or chevrolet if you look hard enough. RWD, lsv8, many are 6spd manuals, cheap as chips, you can't go wrong with these.

They're like $15k in the U.S.
For an auto.

can you drift one

>Rx8
Definitely not. Get an RX-7 if you want a Mazda coupe.

Yes.
But they're not cheap.

350z is faster and nicer looking than most on your list, but unfortunately does not have rear seats.

still worth the consideration though

>TL Type-S
That's neither RWD or a coupe

Sometimes I see 350z with a big trunk and others almost like a hatchback, is it an optical illusion or there are different models?

But user
>muh suicide doors

g35 couple ...reliable apart from minor quircks..leus is300 is also good.

Naw - optical illusion.
Only ever comes with 2 seats.
Personally I went for the 370Z, *but* given the budget of OP I'd say looking at a 986 Boxster or a Toyota Celica/Mitsubishi 3000GT.

Otherwise, I'd say whilst I'm a big fan of the Lexus and the Infinity - the BMW does have a lower insurance cost and is fairly easy to work on if you intend on maintaining it yourself.

Also; don't touch the mazda.
If you get the mustang, go post-06.

Realistically for six grand these are all gonna be trashed or reconstructed titles.

I would aim for a Miata, maybe an older V6 Eclipse, might be able to find a Mustang GT, perhaps an earlier 2.3 Z3 or late nineties 3-series or an Impreza 2.5.

Get a 87 to 93 fox user.
Make it a notch with a 5 speed.

225 hp 300 ftlbs of tqe
2600 pounds
Easy as fuck to wrench on.
Pic semi related older notch

Pontiac GTO

they're not cheap or common

Is 300
Sc 300 if okay with weight, I love the beige leather and cherry wood.

Does the bmw really have lower insurance rates? It strikes me as the sportiest and most crashed. Also I feel like working on/modifying a 2j would be cheaper than the bmw.

Drifters must fuck up the is 300 rates or something because the other drivers are girls or just normies

There's no 87+ under 2900, 79-86 are maybe 100 lighter

I get this feeling that you came here for advice a few days ago.

Couldn't afford that challenger?

Why would you suggest a 3KGT? Those things are horrible.