/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NGCwQxHf2GA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hana song

Place your bets.

>have to keep playing zenyatta myself just to get one in the game

I FUCKING HATE COMP

be a champion

Weeaboos and nanomachines

>play hanzo for the first time
>press scoreboard
>accuracy

is this really tracked for hanzo players??? i thought he was a hitscan hero??? waht the fuck?

Would Blizzard possibly ever consider assigning a solo MMR and a separate group MMR in comp? Assuming that there would still be just one matchmaking queue. My guess is no since they would lose money from people buying "solo queue only" meme accounts

Anyone?

>There are people who have spent less than $400 on this game not counting the initial purchase
Why don't you support something you enjoy?

What are Good and Bad maps for Roadhog?

A Summer Games spray
A vanilla game spray
A duplicate of a legendary you have
150 gold

Why do tracer players get so angry when I headshot them with Mei?

4 dupes

Isn't this actually a character in the promo art? Sorry for the shit quality picture, I couldn't be bothered to find a better one.

>Nepal
>Ohboytimetoaccelerate.png
>Two people pick Hanzo and Mei
>Hope that everything turns out OK
>Mei walls off the exit after the countdown
>mfw
>Leave and take my quitter timeout

>have to choose between never ever reaching the 60s or playing broken as fuck heroes like d.va, genji, or zenyatta

WWBW

>practice with ana bots again because my aim isn't improving
>found my problem
>if they stop moving its a 99% headshot
>if they are moving in any way its a 5% headshot
wat actually do? I don't know what I'm doing wrong when I'm aiming at them and they're moving, I just miss all the time

of the 2 playable omnics, they are both pacifist nerd pussies who like trees and shit
we need an omnic who's just a complete shithead, shooting guns and swearing and shit

>your team just got quintuple killed
>it's overtime and you must solo contest for 20 seconds while they get back
>your face and themesong when

>It's a Reaper ults right in front of a Genji and the obvious happens and Reaper goes in all chat to complain about deflect being OP instead of playing the game episode

Redpill me on Symettra /owg/, is she good?

Mei shouldn't be able to use the icewall inside friendly spawns.

>/bbg/

okay Reaper

Because you froze them and they had to watch you take an eon lining up that headshot

good on point a defense

every time i get symmetra as a teammate, we lose badly

Huuuuh?

For one, hitscans absolutely track accuracy, and secondly Hanzo isn't hitscan at all, he's projectile.

Keep your crosshairs at head level and strafe to aim. Just click when your crosshairs line up. All the maps are fucking flat.

>when you hear WARIHUM OWETAK and RYUJIN NO KEN WO KURAE but you've Reinhardt and you hear YOU'RE POWERED UP, GET IN THERE

I am so fucking sick of zarya and genji

every fucking game, holy shit

Because they couldn't do anything about it you fat eskimo slut

How is it going for you, lads?

Red are the ones I already got, blue are the ones I want/ed.

Bastion is not a pacifist. He's closer to an animal himself and has a hard time not going into extremes like kill mode and friendly mode.

>dva
>broken on the same level as genji or zen
>broken at all

Delete this immediately.

Decent first point defence hero. Offense Symettra players are cancer. They often do nothing and try to take all the credit and none of the blame

She's good if the enemy doesn't actively kill teleporters or pick Winston. Take that how you will.

Thanks for the 30 gold, Jeff!

Bluepilled as fuck answers. Can anyone actually answer my question? I'm talking about Overwatch Symettra not whatever these people are trying to shitpost about

It's going quite well, for the most part. I thought I'd have to buy boxes but it looks like I might get everything aside from some icons.

>$100 later
>Finally get the Symmetra emote.

I can finally stop, I am released.

zen needs a slight nerf, rest are fine. maybe reduce sword range by 1m but honestly if you get teamwiped by a genji ult that's all on you

>Hanzo
>On Nepal

That should have been your first indication

i still just want one of the zarya skins and the pharah dunk icon
i have gotten neither

>widow spamming ara ara

I suppose now I know why people pick her. Doesn't change that they all suck though

Bastion is a soulless killing machine and I get the impression from some of Zen's lines that he's a passive aggressive asshole

dva is shit you disgusting fat weebs

Okay

There is still time to rank up! Make it to 65 user, 300CP.

YOU CAN DO IT! DO YOUR BEST!

This can work in the short run, but I don't think it's a good habit if you play PC or you want to be good in the long run.

It's embarrassing that, despite having a chat and, no one uses it to coordinate and strategize.

So many times we lost to a bastion because no one follows someones lead (I.E, use D.va to distract bastion while teammates kill the bastion like a good group of teammates.)

I literally haven't played a single placement match and have 100% of my playtime as Junkrat

Can I do it?

>tfw I only play one game a day

Find her alright on kings row/hanamura but only the first point. The main problem now is that their are always flankers who destroy your tele immediatley

>tfw not even 50

youtu.be/NGCwQxHf2GA

Post healslut
I'm gonna be away for this weekend, if someone else could take up my duties for two days, that would be great

Post massive fuck ups

Mei is not thicc

iktfb

i peaked at 51

currently at 48

Literally climbed 9 ranks from my placement in three days. Getting a golden skin even though I've only played about 20 games after my placement.

>be Lucio
>go in chat to tell people that I'm going to ult and speed boost for a push
>do it
>only a fucking Genji of all things follows me in while Reinhardt and everyone else keeps standing at the chokepoint

Still looks pretty big to me desu senpai.

Pretty good luck I think.

>
strafing to aim is a terrible habit

Genji is ruining this game for me, every successful team revolves around babysitting a genji, if the genji is protected and healed and good at the game, your team wins

same goes for their team, it's just a genji vs genji war with the rest of the team as support

Only took me a couple of days, though I mostly just played Ana and Lucio.

I'm going to play nothing but torbjorn on attack and mostly use just my gun.

>play PC
>want to be good in the long run
that is my end goal

Is anyone else getting packet loss after the 60 tick change? I'm from NA but I'm playing on EU to play with my friends and since the change my ping's gone through the roof and I'm getting a lot of packet loss.

Any ideas on what to do?

REAPERSITIONING

just remember you can put down lvl 1 turrets for free

friendly reminder that she cucked them both

> play ana
> everyone tells me to switch to zen
getting annoying

Turrets are for pussies, my melting shotgun/no falloff projectile are all i need.

Like others have said, she's best used on point A defense. She's good on King's Row, Anubis, Hanamura and to an extent Volskaya.

Set up your turrets in and around choke points, flank routes and by health packs. Spread them out enough so that someone getting attack by them can't destroy all of them at once.

Continue right clicking and shooting orbs through the choke point and into Reinhardt shields. Watch for Genjis and other squishies getting trapped in your turrets and finish them off with your primary fire.

Last but not least, wait to drop the teleporter until someone on your team has died and don't place it too close to the point you're defending. Hope that helped.

Can I get some feedback?

Basically my gf has been talking to her ex a lot lately and she told me that it was because she thought he was going to kill himself and she didn't want that.

I said ok thats fine, but shes taken that as carte blanche to just constantly be texting him everyday for a week.

Now I find out last night she went and hung out with him when she told me that she was hanging out with friends.

Whats the next tank I should be picking up? I feel like im garbage with zarya and she has a huge potential in the right hands.

play in your own region you fucking cunt

The stigma is pretty true though, with any other healer the match will go faster and 9/10 Anas play like Widowmaker and barely heal people.

I don't understand how this was provoking. Just seemed like playful rivalry?

lol

Claim your waifu

I claim Mercy

Reinhardt is pretty simple.

And even good anas can't deny genji ult like zen can

Reaper

Switch to Zen you useless fuck

I love how the tweets before for a week was talking about how great ti is all these arena games are coming out and how they're all unique. then blam positions itself as a competitor a few days later

I CARVED MY OWN PATH

Tracer

sleep dart can deny ults

>Battleborn is 8 dollars on those cd key sites

Should I?

Pharah.

Not even going to read your fanfic, Pharah is just the best.

She probably has Chad's dick in her mouth right now

you guys are voting for xRetzi, right?

>everyone asking me to contribute to the team
Ana's the new Widowmakers?