Does anyone else like new design language?

Does anyone else like new design language?

I'm not talking 2010-2015ish I mean more like 2017+ design language

It feels different

only cuccks and normies do

Says the cucked normie

>styling language

Since when does a angry soap bar in 2017 look different than an angry soap bar in 2013?

>styling language

OP is a poofter

at first i didn't like audi look but now its sexy as fuck

>"new"

It's hardly different. Fucking disgusting.

>he is that guy that can't tell similar looking cars apart

top kek

>how badly do you want your civic to look like an electric kia concept?
>just fuck my shit into the ground family

Learn to read.

I'm not the spic using the word 'hardly' the wrong way

How is that wrong, dipshit? They're barely different. Hardly different. How's that wrong, fuckface?

apply cold water to the burned area

>barely
>hardly
>how's that wrong

top kek m8. How much of a pleb can one be?

>it would be extremely painful

Those daytime running LEDs are fucking godawful

Audi is now a brand for cunts and old farts with no taste anyway

u hav no taste

Lets post the good audis now

No one does it worse than Lexus

autistic designers

>35k for fake airvents hahahahah
fuck off with your "premium" design

No. Audis a shit.

i love that design language a lot tho, its patrician tier

too bad its an SUV and not an open wheel racecar tho

>Audi's new design doesn't disgust you

Well, third world loves third world tastes
No wonder Audi is the top luxury automotive brand in China

dont like new design.

>le born in le wrong era
>muh mussle kar design is the best

sure is autism in here

Isn't this like a hydrogen powered concept? Of course it's gonna look retarded

>this is a real, unphotoshopped vehicle that Toyota actually sells

CHROME, MOTHERFUCKER!

It's actually pretty sharp and good

>americans talking about design
every time

Oh just fuck off and kill yourselfs

Whenever someone complains about that car on Veeky Forums, is it always you?

eloquent one aren't you?

>americans will defend this

Bunch of shit cunts calling new cars shit when they go and buy shit cars from the 80's that hardly run and like old bmw's are constantly needing work that costs a shit tonne just so you can go hit the touge with shit speed shit handling and shitty aesthetic while complaining about how shitty new cars are. Bunch of shitty people t b h

People buy those fancy Toyota minivans almost exclusively for the ultimate comfort, practicality and spacious cabin room inside no other car can provide.

They are mainly registered by business execs or politicians, aside from young families with kids, who need a relaxing everyday means of transport for commute or business trips but not a status symbol like the three-pointed star to feel good or impress others unlike insecure plebs.

Boi, how edgy am I.

I dunno, I don't see a difference but that's not only expected but I think it's exactly how it is supposed to be among german "premium" cars.

>really like how lincoln is designing lights and grills
>car profile still looks exactly the same as the ford it badge swapped

I agree with you. The A7 looks better and better for every day that passes. Same story as with the E60 BMW, people might think that it's ugly, but it looks way better today than when it was released.

I think I'm one of the few people that always thought it looked alright.

Man, these old audis are making me rock hard. I know some of them come with turbos but what's the aftermarket like for them?

The ones with 5 cylinders can make insane power, think 1000+hp on forged internals, so they're more popular than you might think.

>accidentally shrink a car's mesh in Maya

any specific models?

S2 and S4/S6, which are the hot B4 and C4 platform cars respectively. You could also build your own from a non-turbo car. Just make sure it has an inline 5.

On the cheap, you can get a 10V I5 (engine code NG or NF) and add a 20V or 20V Turbo head, which will bolt right on and lower the compression from 10:1 to something like 8.8:1, making it ideal for a "ghetto turbo" setup.
If using an NA 20V head, make sure you get the turbo water manifold machined into it.

If you're going for a C4 platform car (100/A6) make sure it's a Quattro, if you're going for a B4 80/90 it doesn't matter as they can be converted from FWD to Quattro relatively easily.

I like the new 7 Series.

>angry headlights
>small windows
Summed up the thread for you

>new
It's the same shitty design language they've had since 2004, just designed with more rulers. It's like they forgot how to design cars that look different from each other, literally every audi since then looks exactly the same. BMW is guilty of that too.