Does Veeky Forums pull in or back in?

Does Veeky Forums pull in or back in?

>back in masterrace

Quicker to pull out if there's an emergency

>unless you have a narrow street/ with cars parked on the other side in which case you rather reverse on your way out to avoid hitting anyone or going through a 3-to-5 point turn

but yeah otherwise it's cooler to park backwards. better visibility when you're pulling out if there's many cars around.

I back in, because I suck at spacial awareness, so I want to improve. However little backing in helps.

Back in unless I'm out in public where people apparently don't have the patience to wait

back in is an annoying waste of time

in my country its only legally a parking maneuver to back in; otherwise it's considered a stop. because it's full of retarded regulations I do it even if I know people are freaking out (which takes like 30 secs). also to train.

The design of cars makes them optimized for backing into spaces.
Having the turning wheels in front make a car easier to handle when moving at speed, but at the cost of being able to make 90 degree turns. When people try to pull into a spot, if the angle isn't perfect they almost pinch the pivot of their car on the corner of the car next to them.
By backing into a spot, that doesn't happen and it's easier to straighten out if crooked.
Plus you don't have to back out once you leave. There is naturally less visibility when backing, so why force yourself to back into possibly moving traffic, when if you had backed into the spot the parked cars around you aren't moving and you can see better when you pull out.

auto park, so i back in

Does anyone else just fucking love reversing? I'll pull into parking lots then reverse out of the spot and the entire parking lot.

>better visibility when you're pulling out if there's many cars around.

This.

Do you know how many women have almost run me over backing their suvs or mini vans out

>be riding my bike down a street
>woman reverses out of a street with zero visibility into an intersection
I know, man

>Not having a U shaped Driveway

It's like everyone here is poor

>Do you know how many women have almost run me over backing their suvs or mini vans out
And why are you placing yourself in such a position that they could do so?

if i have the time/space , i'd much rather back into a parking space . sadly i'm garbage at reverse parking . However i can parallel park for days so at least i'm not complete garbage

>Quicker to pull out if there's an emergency
>Hurr durr I always carry a flashlight and practice holding my breath too :^)
You fags are obnoxious. Your life is boring and you're not going to get to be a hero. Get over it.

With that said I reverse in too half of the time, mainly just to practice reversing once in a while and if it's poor visibility

Much like parallel parking, backing is about the set up. It's better if you start with the spot you're going into on your sight side so you can see where you're going. Most people I see try it start with a blind side approach and then get in a pickle trying to make it into the space.

>mostly owned small jap cars in the past
>current is a land barge
>literal turning circle of a boat
>small trucks have smaller wheel bases
>reverse parked perfectly every time

Never pull out. Never.

>not pulling sick j turns

this guy gets it

I drive a YUGE 87 suburban so I always find two empty spots and pull through. I've pulled in and backed a couple times but one time I was on a date with a girl I really loved at Perkins and she told me she didn't want to actually be my gf (despite going on multiple dates and letting me pay the whole time) and when we finally left I was more focused on not backing into a car that I turned the wheels too soon and tore off a cars back bumper. Almost went to court despite leaving my info and then like a week later I got a kidney stone and I was like 16. I don't pull in anymore.

If it's a spot against a curb or something like the OP pic I'll back in. I usually park so far away in the back of parking lots that I can do this, though. Kind of like backing in but the cheater way.

Because I live in a country where women are allowed to drive. Unfortunately

>Do you know how many women have almost run me over backing their suvs or mini vans out
manlet problems

seriously though most newer cars have backup cameras and sensors so this isn't really a problem anymore

Depends on whether I want to have the boot accessible, or if I can just pull straight through.

Also depends on angle. Is there a good angle to nose in?
And if it's tight, I'll back in because parking sensors. And because the rear's already dented from that cunt's BMW, so any impact won't be so bad.

>Hurr durr I always carry a flashlight
I always carry one because they're fucking useful.
Looking for something in the passenger footwell? Little LED light attached to my keys.
Need to find something in a dark corner? There's one in my pocket.
Flat tire at night? Good thing there's a maglight in the car.

I back in in public places

If it's a housing complex or driveway, I pull in if I'm too lazy to back in.

Pull in or bust.

back in is too scary i have no idea how to do it