/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: 151523406 →

>[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
-Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
-Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
-New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
-New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
-Summer Gacha part 1:
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Mordred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Carmilla CE: Crit dmg up by 15% and 30% NP at the start of battle - Water and Food +1
5* Drake CE: Ignore Invul. and gives 3 stars per turn - Iron +1
4* Evil Cat CE: Evasion (1 hit) and Quick up by 8% - Stone +1
3* Boobyca CE: Defense and Arts up by 3% - Wood +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
For material bonus see: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oept0VLDr00R7cUQE4tXus7dgCMdFjPq7HUbtFXwcSo/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
-New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
-news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

>Max Servant stats
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>FP gacha

not lewd enough
try again

Hello please remember that Astolfo is one of the greatest knights in history and if you disagree he will be sad but let you have your opinion but if you start shit he'll stomp you into the ground.

>wanting to lewd Ilya

let's have an autism-free thread

>Tamamo no Mae died screaming when shot by an enchanted arrow. She was hunted and killed as an enemy of mankind.

Where can I view the new Bond CE?

Who's Hunting crabs with atalanta?

The previous thread part was purposely made without the >> in order to disconnect this & the previous one.

Does Ushi have a swordbeam?

Farming food with titty monk!

Well, I've pretty much accepted the fact that I might not get Anne and Mary during this rate up. All I can do now is wait for the tickets and daily rewards.

If I can't get them, I just gotta hope for Prisma collab where Kuro is the welfare to get an Archer that I really like.

Previous:

please don't post this over here.
just mentioning Tamamo is going to bring a storm of chicken posting

Here.

To the guy from the previous thread. I tried all of the combination of the word, capital letters and two numbers. Sorry for trouble.

Sita when?

this nefarious feline is giving me impure thoughts!
is this part of her dastardly plan?

Using her with Billy has been pretty nice.

>chicken posting
cute

Who cares? Stand proud and post your Tamamos.

Aaand let's start. This is looking pretty fun.

1)

Roman prepares to send you off somewhere again, but Mashu looks kinda sulky. You ask her if she’s feeling alright, and she says that she has a weird premonition about this time, as if she could tell things were going to get really weird.

>Mashu: “Rather than a Shift, it feels more like it’ll be a Drift.”

Scathach says that there’s nothing to worry about since she’s coming along, and that one or two crises will just help strengthen you further. Arturia isn’t so pleased about her looking forward to encountering trouble, but she also tells you not to worry too much. Roman then pipes in saying they’ll be providing you all the backup they can from Chaldea as well. This eases Mashu’s worries a bit so she says you’ll all work hard.

Now here’s a terrible pun. You reply by saying “ou!”, which is just a generic agreement noise, except you can spell it as 応, which is the usual agreement form and gets this response:

>Scathach: “Good answer! You’re acting like the Celts now.”

…or you can spell it as 王, which means “king”, in which case…

>Arturia: “Yes, what is it? [Blushing] Ah, sorry, that was just a spirited cry. I misheard.”

Then Roman initiates the Rey Shift, but something goes wrong and everyone starts to panic as you apparently end up “falling in a hole” on the way to the intended destination (whatever that means in the context of how Ley Shift works) and they can’t seem to pull you back.

>welfare Kuro
Ain't happening, everyone knows the welfare will be caster Illya. Kuro is 4* Archer and Miyu another 4* with one of her installs. Saber Lily install Illya will be the 5*.

>an eighty thousand man army was dispatched at the order of the retired emperor to kill her. The soldier came screaming "kill the fox demon!", she tried to apologize to them but nobody listened. She fought back "All right, let's do this!" and killed everyone.

It's like those seagulls form finding nemo
Say it once and it suddenly multiplies because of the bandwagon.

Ah as must as i'd like to i'd rather not risk shitting up the thread

does anyone have a list of the new bond CE's effects

Can this be considered narcissism?

Is Shiki user here?
I saw some links on previous threads and wondering, can I run the CheatApk .bat file on a signed apk and install then play right away without further meddling?

Thank you

You mean it actually worked?

No, it didn't.

What's a team for Lancelot? 2 Weibahs?

2)
You awaken on a beach, next to a relieved Mashu. She doesn’t know where you are other than it’s definitely not your intended destination, and after some tries with the radio, concludes communications with Chaldea have been cut off entirely.

>Arturia: “The vegetation seems to be from southern countries, so at the very least we’re definitely not in Britain.”
>Scathach: “The question for now is not where we are, but what else is here. Master, behind you.”

You turn around to find some local monsters, and you fight them off. Afterwards, Scathach seems mildly amused at being stranded somewhere unknown with unknown enemies, but Mashu says that you should first confirm everyone’s safe.

>Protagonist: “Is there anyone who knows this place?”
>Tamamo: “Nope. Sadly, this place isn’t in my memories.”
>Kiyohime: “I am sorry to say, but I do not know this place. At the very least it is not Japan.”
>Marie: “I don’t know, though it is not France.”
>Martha: “There’s not much in my memories that corresponds to this place. The beach is nice though…”
>Scathach: “I agree. It’s a relaxing spectacle, but I cannot say tell you anything about the location.”
>Mordred. “Don’t ask me, no clue. More importantly… (sparkle sparkle)”
>Arturia: “It as I said before. I am sorry I cannot be of more help.”
>Ann: “It’s a place where we can show our true strength but… there are no distinctive features. What about you Mary?”
>Mary: “Yeah, no idea. I’ve seen many beaches like this, but none with crabs like those.”
>Protagonist: “There’s a lot of a Servants!”

Mashu is relieved by that, since nothing bad ought to happen so long as you’ve got everyone with you.

I want to fuck that moth.

Cute

What did she mean by this

The most awkward duo of Scathach and Saber

>>Mordred. “Don’t ask me, no clue. More importantly… (sparkle sparkle)”

This tin can

So Tamamo's story is pretty similar to Medusa's? They both were killed by humans who mistakenly thought they were evil? The question is why didn't Tamamo defend herself like Medusa?

Mordred want play on beach.

What an awful translation

Thanks Summaryfag

>(sparkle sparkle)

You should prioritize the Kiyo parts.

Teach: “Sei! Seiseiseeei! I’ve been standing here for a while and nobody looks at me! My unexpectedly fragile heart has been wounded!”

Ah, right, this again. Disclaimer: Teach’s futaba lingo bullshit is a gigantic pain in the ass, so I make no assurances that I’m getting any of his shit right. Anyway, he’s bitching about nobody paying attention to him, though he understand why you’d be staring at only the girls.

>Fionn: “That’s a bit simplistic, Mister Blackbeard. In this situation it’s be better if we did not shine thoughtlessly, but rather shone quietly. At any rate… yes, at any rate! There are so many beautiful women here! With so much beauty in display, some slightly bothersome developments like two timings or bigamy or harems may end up happening! Isn’t that right, Diarmuid?”
>Diarmuid: “Yes, as expected of my Lord…. you’ve… come to your own understanding of the situation. What keen insight.”

Cu then pops up and asks them if two always have to start with their two-man comedy routine, and Diarmuid just apologizes for Fionn’s enthusiasm.

>Cu: “Well, I get that. Being washed up on an unknown island has a nice smell of danger.”
>Diarmuid: “Uhm, no, my lord is not the type to get happy about those kind of adventures.”
>Kojirou: “Hahaha, well, let’s let things take their course when the time comes. Shall we enjoy the scenery of this island for now? Beautiful seas, calm wings, crabs worthy of being killed… what a mysterious beach.”
>Karna: “Crabs is it? Beings who can only walk side-wides... I wonder if that’s difficult to do… the fighting spirit to be always staring at your enemy’s face… as warrior, should I not follow that example? And the hermit crab, always carrying its own house. A mobile-type hikikomori. Hinako should follow that example.”
>Mashu: “Ah, so that’s the men’s group.”

She's standing next to Arturia.

Tamamo was evil. Medusa not quite so.

>mistakenly

didn't have as much to life for, the people she loved and care for are either dead or hate her and thousands of shoulders came after her at once.

She kinda just cried and gave up.

JETS just realized, how many different JETS were there in the past? JETS did leave for a while & heard of a "JETS Jr" before.

>Medusa
>mistakenly thought they were evil

Um, I know god and evil are relative terms but you might want to check up on that.

I would expect Ilya to be the 5* Caster. I don't think they'd release more than one Ilya in the same gacha.

I think it'd be
Welfare Kuro
5* Caster Ilya
4* Installed Miyu
4* Beatrice or Angelica
3* Ko Gil (again)

I forgot how much I missed Fionn bullying Diarmuid.

>Mary: “Blackbeard, listen to me as a fellow pirate. Do you know this sea?”
>Teach: [Dumb grin]
>Mary: “Hey.”

He’s happy because it’s been a while since she talked to him.

>Teach: “As expected I can’t resist that loli voice!”
>Mary: “Alright, let’s kill him.”
>Ann: “Yep, let’s kill him. Cut him to bits.”
>Teach: “Wait, hold on, this sea? To be honest… I have no idea.”
>Mary: “Alright, he’s useless after all so we can be at ease. Let’s kill him.”

After some more indecipherable otaku blabber, Teach explains that as a pirate, he’s better at figuring out his location in open sea, not from land.

>Protagonist: “Alright, we’re in your care, Blackbeard-san.”

In short, you’re gonna kick him out onto the sea so he can figure out your location, being the best at that.

>Teach: [Pouting] “But I’m the cute Blackbeard… to send me out into this unfamiliar sea… There’s no ship, so I can’t use my Noble Phantasm for this…”
>Mary: “If you need a ship, use that splendid one over there.”
>Teach: “Where are you looking!? That’s a just a log that washed ashore! A single log!”
>Ann: “Here, have an oar.”
>Teach: “Branch! This is just a branch!”

>Kojirou: “Hahaha, well, let’s let things take their course when the time comes. Shall we enjoy the scenery of this island for now? Beautiful seas, calm wings, crabs worthy of being killed… what a mysterious beach.”
fucking smooth

Poor Blackbeard. He doesn't deserve this.

>With so much beauty in display, some slightly bothersome developments like two timings or bigamy or harems may end up happening! Isn’t that right, Diarmuid?”
>>Diarmuid: “Yes, as expected of my Lord…. you’ve… come to your own understanding of the situation. What keen insight.”
Righteous. Never let him live it down.

>Karna: “Crabs is it? Beings who can only walk side-wides... I wonder if that’s difficult to do… the fighting spirit to be always staring at your enemy’s face… as warrior, should I not follow that example? And the hermit crab, always carrying its own house. A mobile-type hikikomori. Hinako should follow that example.”

He's such a fucking nerd.

I love him.

>Hinako
It's Jinako.

Mary is really cute

He keeps complaining saying he’ll die if he goes out like that, until Mary sighs and tells him she’ll give him a reward if he does it.

>Teach: “KYAPIN!”
>Mashu: “His neck turned like a spring! And he’s got an amazing glint in the eye!”
>Teach: [Closeup] “Haaaahaaahaaaah… [Gulp] Mary-dono… that reward… what would it be…?”
>Mary: “Well… I’ll let you touch my body once.”
>Teach: “Anywhere!?”
>Mary: “Anywhere is fine.”
>Teach: [End closeup] “Finally! My era has finally come! See you later everyone!!”

Teach jumps on the log and rows away. Ann asks her if it’s alright, and Mary replies that it isn’t but not to mind it since it’s necessary due to the strangeness of the place, and that she’ll just get her revenge once they make it back home.

Then some more crabs show up and you fight them.

Why do all these crabs want to fight, anyway?

>mistakenly
Gorgon Medusa was evil and needed to be put down.

funny filename

Caster Illya is kinda boring to be a 5*, specially with all the different installs the manga added. Maybe if they make it the Ruby+Sapphire version thing, or make it something like Jekyll and Hyde where using the NP makes her install a card and change class.

limited game design

Late at night.

>Mashu: “It’s quiet, Senpai.”
>Protagonist: “As if we two were the only ones in the world.”
>Mashu: [Blushing for a moment] “The sky is amazing too… the stars are shining brightly.”
>Protagonist: “It’s really pretty.”
>Mashu: “Yes. I had looked at the night sky during the other Lay shifts, but I’d never seen it without any lamps around. It’s a strange feeling. Ever since I met Senpai I’ve experienced things I had never thought about and seen many things I’d never seen before. I had never left Chaldea until then. Everyone’s so fresh and vivid… ah, sorry, Senpai. I’m talking nonsense. The stars are so pretty and it’s so quiet I started talking without thinking.”
>Protagonist: “I’m glad you’ve been able to take it easy lately.”
>Mashu: “Yes, I’m glad too. I don’t understand what we’ll do from here on, but being able to look at this starry sky with Senpai has definitely been a stroke of luck.”

Ah. Right.

Does Teach ever get serious about serious matters for serious reasons?

you came into the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker

I know stories need comedic relief and all tat but I don't think I'll ever accept how much Fate shits on Blackbeard's character in the name of stupid gags.

Killing those who try to kill you doesn't make you evil though.

Maybe they don't like being eaten.

What did you expect? Octopus rape demon? That's for part 2

The following morning, you’re all standing by the beach waiting for Teach to return.

>Cu: “Man, my body’s just throbbing from doing nothing.”
>Scathach: “Is it? In that case, I can be your partner any time.”
>Martha: [Blush]
>Cu: “Hey, I can’t go and kill time with you! You shouldn’t speak like that. Learn to read the mood a little. This isn’t the Land of Shadows where everything’s just decided by brute force, try to behave in a more civilized way.”
>Scathach: “Grrr… what a foul-mouthed disciple… et he’s right… grrrr…”
>Cu: “Alright, I managed get to Shishou shut up. Feels like old times, I think I’ll manage one way or the other.”

The phrasing could be interpreted as talking about either fighting or fucking, though it’s clear which one Martha thinks they mean.

>Kojirou: “There’s no need to restrain yourself, Martha-dono. You cannot fool my eyes.”
>Martha: “Eh!? W-what is it!?”
>Kojirou: “This open and honest atmosphere, the sea, or maybe the summer…. In short, they make you excited, do they not? There’s no need to hold back. How about it, shall we have one bout together?”
>Martha: “E-excited!? One…? Enough with the sexual harassment!”
>Kojirou: “Ah, unfortunately that is not what I mean. What I’m hoping for is Martha-dono and Tarsque-dono’s combined technique. There are no other saint Servants here, so I thought you could show me your technique without feeling embarrassed. Was I wrong?”
>Martha: “Ah… that again…”

Tamamo complains about having nothing to do, when Karna says that “what you’re hoping for is coming near.” Tamamo then starts looking for Teach but doesn’t see him and Mashu confirms that something IS coming near, namely a bunch of crabs. Karna actually meant that something was coming to give them something to do, Tamamo just fumes a little at his usual sperginess and then you fight them off.

They sensed the Crab Killer amongst you and seek vengeance

Should a saint really have such lewd thoughts?

He's like a Wan Piss and an otaku joke at the same time. It's wonderful but also horrifying.

>Scathach angry from blueballs

l-lewd

>Kojiro just wants to fight
heh

>Bond Mordred says that she wants to go wild with (you) and wants (you) to say that she looks cute and sexy
>Bond Kiyohime acts like the two of you are newly weds
>Bond Anne have her talking about how happy she is while being with (you)
>Bond Tamamo thanks you for fulfilling her selfish desires

Tamamo really is evil, though. She's the sort of person who could commit genocide with no regrets.

After the fight, some of the girls start complaining about it being too hot, especially Mordred with her armour.

>Martha: “Fufufu. Some shell-covered monsters showed up. How nostalgic! Ah… it’s like the hack samurai said…”

Where the hell did this girl use to live?

>Fionn: “Hey, that thing that washed ashore…”
>Diarmuid: “As expected of my Lord, you have good eyesight. Is that some seaweed... no, it’s not, that’s a drowned corpse that washed quietly ashore while we were fighting. I believe the correct term in our Master’s country is ‘dozaemon’. Let’s bury it.”

According to google: "Dozaemon" is used to refer to the dead body of a person who has drowned. The origins of this word purportedly come from a rikishi named Narusegawa Dozaemon, who had a permanent pallid complexion.

The more you know.

>???: “Yes, pretty girls. No, burial. I… live…”

Turns out it’s Teach. Mary tells him to report his findings, and her voice brings him round as he remembers the promise of a reward. There’s some giggling mumbling about him finally climbing the stairs of adulthood and then he finally starts talking.

The shitposters will have a field day

told you fags it was a cuck event, just wait

She killed her own sisters.

Like pottery

>Mordred complains it's too hot with her armor on
>builds a hot iron shack

Hilarious

>According to google: "Dozaemon" is used to refer to the dead body of a person who has drowned. The origins of this word purportedly come from a rikishi named Narusegawa Dozaemon, who had a permanent pallid complexion.

Hey, I remember that Naruto gag!

In short: He has no idea where you are. The positioning of the stars at night is completely incoherent and you can’t expect any rescue. He starts losing consciousness as he talks but manages to continue, and says that the waves are so rough it’s impossible to navigate with a “ship” like the one he took, and starts to lose consciousness again.

>Teach: “Reward… give me my reward… for my hard work…”
>Mary: “Can’t be helped… ah, he came back to life. [Talking in monotone] Great scouting. As expected of the great pirate. I respect you. Yaaay.”

She then tremblingly stretches out her hand to high-five him and teach responds by reflex.

>Mary: “Alright, touch. I touched you alright? That’s one touch as promised. Transaction over. Go on then.”
>Teach: “…! …! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I’m trembling with despair! That pure appeal and sensation of that soft and tiny palm! Despair, yes, despair! This Blackbeard will grant despair to you all!”
>Protagonist: “Despair?”
>Teach: “yes, this is my final conclusion after observing this place from the sea. This… is an island. A desolate one in distant seas, most likely. An uninhabited island! Dehuhu… An uninhabited island with no hope of escape! All you girls, an exciting harem-like lifestyle is about to begin! I assure you! …why then? Why… me, who worked the hardest won’t be able to join in! It’s Tera Unfair! I curse you! I curse the world! I curse you all!!”
>[Teach disappears]
>Diarmuid: “I feel a deep, strange familiarity with this…”

And you’re all left standing wondering what to do.

>regend wants to fight the tarsque
>martha is having indecent thoughts
Shame on you. You're supposed to be a saint.

No one ever called her the smartest Knight.

>>Kojirou: “Ah, unfortunately that is not what I mean. What I’m hoping for is Martha-dono and Tarsque-dono’s combined technique.
It's exactly what you meant. Just because you're playing it off by playing the long con doesn't mean you didn't realize the double entendre.

>Harem like lifestyle
They make harem NTR titles?

>[Teach disappears]
>Diarmuid: “I feel a deep, strange familiarity with this…”
Why are the joke events always the best?

Poor Blackbeard. What's he ever done to you, DW?

>It’s Tera Unfair!

Ashroller is that you?