Vindictu

Costume sale - vindictus.nexon.net/news/15701/limited-costume-sale-week-4
Boss rush coming soon™ - vindictus.nexon.net/news/15814/coming-soon-the-ein-lacher-challenge
P2W sale - vindictus.nexon.net/news/15741/battle-box-bogo-sale

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

>Joining a guild
Open the guild window and search for the guild (East: 'no_fun' or West: 'pawnshop' for NA guilds)

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, you may also whisper a guild admin to speed up this process.
(We do this so that we know you're a huge faggit and not some filthy fucking pub.)

>The Guilds
EAST: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
WEST: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers
Last thread -

Other urls found in this thread:

vindictus.nexon.net/news/15893/community-livestream-ein-lacher-and-more
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for ethnic uncertainty

Reminder to please make webms.

>Tfw level 90 with 17k attack

>tfw level 90 with kielu rose rings

Time to suck some ferghus cock.

>tfw just hit 27k attack with bath soap
>doesn't matter because the game is so dead that I don't want to play anymore

Is the atk cap equal to boss def + 10000? If so, does it mean there's no difference between a 23k and a 27k for S3?

Yes to both.

>unskipable cutscenes

Dev cat, plz.

>16k AP to restore a plain 90 weapon

Holy shit

Once smash#1 update kicks in, you will be able to go over the cap with some weapon upgrades

would this game have been better as an M for Mature?

or would it have gone the way of Scarlet blade and mainly made money from just being the strip club of MMOs(tits for cash)?

Why can't I get orange drops like all the cool kids?

It would have done worse.

It would have done better if the jewing and rng/penalties was lessened.

Hug the floor for the entire raid, guaranteed to raise orange drop rates by 50%.

The only thing that would have changed from an M rating, gameplay wise, is the gore being upped. You'd also need an AO rating to display nudity.
>It would have done worse.
this

The enhancement and enchant systems in this game are just atrocious. I'd rather have weapons be impossibly rare than have them blow up in my face.

>You'd also need an AO rating to display nudity.
i couldve almost sworn Scarlet blade was M

>rng/penalties
what does this entail?
Is it bad luck or does repeating a quest actually gradually fuck me harder?
Ive been trying to get 1 matur hair and i thought Id get it in a few hunts but its like i got 3, then 2, then 1, and now i havent gotte na single one in the past 10 quests, ffs

rng/penalties when it comes to upgrading gear

Did that game even have straight up nudity? I thought it was all just a bunch of succubus inner tier outfits

That shit is just partial nudity. I meant full on vagina and dicks.

It had nipples. Shitty looking nipples but nipples nonetheless.

I still don't know how to tent, I fear one day the host will tell me to tent.

avoid 2 very avoidable attacks
if you're on back tent remove the leech after 5 bars

Do enough damage and it won't slam the boat. If you do enough damage to the front tents it'll fuck off unless someone gets grabbed. Super tents come up -> flinch it. It's not hard.

Back tents are the only ones that you actually need to "know" how to do and if you haven't done them by now then you're probably not playing any of the classes that are good at it.

Nudity is in a very screwy place as far as ESRB ratings go. Take two games from Rockstar as an example. Red Dead redemption has hairy mexican gooch being slammed in it yet is only an M-rated game. The same applies to GTA 5 even though it full on has wang flopping about. Then on the opposite side of this, The Playboy mansion, while also having nudity, doesn't (to my recollection) outright have sex, although it is very heavily implied, but is an AO game.

Is there anything Delia can do to knock off super tent?

vindictus.nexon.net/news/15893/community-livestream-ein-lacher-and-more

>20 Gilded Exquisite Chest Keys, for a new event coming with the Ein Lacher update!

Get your wallets ready goys

>Exquisite Chest Keys
>more gacha but this time with boxes and keys
fuckin ghell

>yfw you realize they added "Exquisite" to every armor and some items to make us spend more on megaphones

>buying megas with NX

They have a healthy supply of gold buyers purchasing them now for the MP

Maybe it'll be like the summer event where we could farm keys. At least I think the keys were farmable, I definitely remember farming for some shit during that event and I really hope it wasn't just for chest.

I'm pretty sure its been a while since our last chest so I can't really remember, but I remember they had regular keys and special ones that could only be bought with NX. Wasn't it wings or something that could only be obtained with the special ones?

On a scale of 1 to 16.3, how dead is this game EU?

Haram.

We haven't had farmable keys for the past year actually. Now there are "premium" keys that could only get certain rewards.

Nexon has been going full Jew lately; the scroll event was an anomaly.

>the scroll event was an anomaly
I'm sure it was designed with nefarious intentions. Like giving players false hope so that they eventually cave in and buy a $24 virtual item. I mean, why else would they give people free permanent scroll NX items.

>log into an old account
>my mailbox when

How often do the limited costumes go on sale?

Is it a once a year thing or more frequent?

I still don't understand the point of this inner. Does it even match with any armor?

it was made for the White Shark armor set

>Nexon has been going full Jew lately

Barely. The past few months has easily been one of the best times to play if you're a free player. The attendance had great rewards aside from hair/inner coupons just because those are free with a slight amount of ap now, they even gave away perma storage chests which is something I thought they would never do again. The level up event while tedious and annoying if you didn't like your character gave you the first ever rune that could protect at +12. On top of that the Orchid boxes are by far the best boxes they have ever made with the airtight items being tradable, I can't imagine anybody spending real money on shit like makeup, tattoos, appearance coupons, storage, etc for a while. The outfits even seemed to have some pretty good drop rates on them.

This also all came after the Clover event and the ridiculous Scroll event too, I really do wanna see what they've done with these chests though. I don't think anybody gives a fuck about the phoenix/silver wings and all that now so there has to be something else in there, hopefully its not just more wings for that back slot.

Is Lynn hot>

>Got back in just as those juicy events ended
God damnit.

Should I get Vella's Anchor Cut?

It is her official hair.

Cute. She's cute. Sickeningly cute.

>back slot
capes or standards would be nice

lmao
2cape

If Nexon would just optimize this game for lower end computers, it would probably be alive again.

>doesn't want a cape on his cape

Smash/thrust it repeatedly

I'm pretty sure the surge of events was due to Delia as they are pretty outside of the norm. Don't forget that we haven't gotten goldentime in 2 years now.

>On top of that the Orchid boxes are by far the best boxes they have ever made
Sounds like Stockholm syndrome to me, senpai. Being tradeable is nice, but at the end of the day it's still shitty RNG and the vast majority got nothing good from them.
>The outfits even seemed to have some pretty good drop rates on them.
Yep, definitely stockohlm syndrome: it was still 2%.

game runs fine for me, and I have a piece of shit.

Post a screenshot from before that account went into hibernation.

>tfw kielu rose rings & nearly 21k atk

I can't upgrade them yet, I need NEED an even larger hammer first.

Old hard drive died.

>Magic arrow and Firebolt on the quick slots

Fun times

There is a super skinny pink themed Lynn on US West that looks built to climb on top of someone and do things you'd not at all expect coming out of a Christian country.

None of the "cute" things Lynn does looked cute from that creature that night.

>Enjoy playing Hurk, Karok and to a lesser extent Vella
>No maid outfit for the big guys and Vella is more sexy than cute
I just want a cute maid that I would play once in a while.

>Scythe glitches to use staff moveset
>Even if staff items are in quickslots, they can't be used
>Do fuckall for damage

>Evie kick is a weird poke

Sadness.

>buy an outfitter
>have basic inner

What is wrong with people?
Unless there's a way to get mods working somewhere on the internet that I don't know about, I just don't understand it.

I have no idea if the hongfire mods still work but it has that ridiculous succubus leatherstripsforunderwear mod

mods still work

From what I've read it works on the taiwanese version of vindi, and it looks like the hongfire community have given up trying to get around NA/EU/KR's hackshield in favor of starting up their vindi private server so that they can use mods in peace.

>prevent us from enjoying pantsu (or lack of) in your lewd ass game
>sec breaches and goldseller ads rampant
>netcode for hosts with less than stellar connection STILL unplayable past midway season 1
ffs nexon

>it's a "5 minutes to push muir off the edge because he refuses to face it and shits a pool of poison on each side so that you can't stand there to lure him" episode
fuck the NIGGER who designed this piece of shit

>play TS vella
>stand next to the edge
>crosscut when he attacks me
>he falls

everything about that battle is anus. especially when miur chimps out and you have to do that retarded minigame

>Desolate Malina
>5 Delias

Nope

I'll stop being garbage at Delia soon, user. I promise.
Nah fuck that I'll probably just give up and go back to unga bunga on Kai or Hurk like the scrub I am.

It's why I don't run it on my Delia.

Haven't played this in years, and want to start up a new character. Am I better off boosting my character or should I start from level 1?

Oh I see stuff like that in Season 3 and I jump right in.

Can't have anything to do with a neglected defeated heroin fetish.

Boost in what way?

>it's a Sylas, Vella, Karok plus a few Delia boat
Good luck getting on your feet boss

Being able to buy outfits for a couple hundred million compared to having to pay over a billion like the previous ones along with getting every single character on my account coupons for all cosmetics and some enchant runes for in game gold isn't stockholm syndrome, either we've had a massive surge of new gold buyers or the rates for outfits weren't actually complete shit this time, on top of that the amount of whatever the fuck the 1-3 guaranteed item was called this time around was much lower for most of the items. If I remember they originally wanted like 300 or some shit for previous outfits.

Nexon is still shit but they've definitely been taking baby steps to get better in the past couple months. The only major fuckup I feel they've had event wise was this terrible Bingo Event that didn't even make sense with how many tickets you end up left over with. Next weeks events will show if its actual progress being made or if it was all just a temporary stunt to drag in new players.

>All the Delias use their supernova at the same time

for hardcore rates i imagine youd have to be fucking retarded not to have some designated smashing order or something

>rates
meant raids

I press that "Nice!" button to signify when im using mine, other Delias go after.

Asked this earlier but didn't get a reply. Please help.

Falling Comet is actually pretty decent at knocking it off.

speaking of questionable stuff

has anyone heard any official nexon comments about having someone afk for you/making a second account and afking, soloing everything, and getting double the stuff?

Bannable offense, if you get caught.

thanks, I should have thought so

Technically, it's against the terms of service to have more than one account. They'll never be able to tell, nor would they ever enforce it unless you made it public.

what do I do if I want to play with people instead of non talking pugs, join a guild?

build a time machine and travel back in time

they usually talk when I say hi

or they roleplay as a kawaii uguu

or they're full of shit
>I'm gonna go paladin, it doesn't really matter about damage output or stats, I'm doing it because paladin looks better
People don't actually think paladin looks better do they?

>talking pugs
>oops I died xd
>people playing female characters pretending to sound like a female
>two fuckers talking about what they ate for breakfast
why the HELL would this be a good idea

It does

>He actually thinks dark knight is better than paladin