Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

eventhubs.com/news/2016/aug/12/gllty-puts-dhalsim-sidelines-and-shows-her-progress-juri-new-street-fighter-5-compilation/
meltybread.com/forums/melty-blood-auditorium/clueless-beginner's-guide-in-fighting-gamesmelty-blood-for-dummies-noob-edition/
eventhubs.com/news/2016/aug/12/get-special-playstation-4-faceplate-signed-yoshinori-ono-games-and-art-music-show-auctioning-item-charity/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv92IA-URpo
youtube.com/watch?v=IHYJJTDxjfA
youtube.com/watch?v=WjXou-PI8d
youtube.com/watch?v=Lyw6mXR8BNk
youtube.com/watch?v=JS5bw8kRuLc
youtube.com/watch?v=S5OZ0BJ07ck
discord.gg/VqW47
eventhubs.com/tiers/sf5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

VF2 on the mega drive is the only honest fighting game in existence

No more hating on smash.

Reminder that DKWill is our boi because expands ding dongs.

is that racoon female mario?

Smash is a cool game, whether you consider it a "fighting game" or not.

The community of people who play it at a competitive level are obnoxious though

When are we going back to USF4?

Looks more honest than sfv desu.

>eventhubs.com/news/2016/aug/12/gllty-puts-dhalsim-sidelines-and-shows-her-progress-juri-new-street-fighter-5-compilation/
>those comments

go back to your containment general

Its nice that you came for a visit but pls leave haha

tfw best ryu in the thread

meltybread.com/forums/melty-blood-auditorium/clueless-beginner's-guide-in-fighting-gamesmelty-blood-for-dummies-noob-edition/

What did he mean by this?

Why not organize a small tourney of all Ryu players in this general to prove it?

politics isn't getting me responses in the 3s lobby gimme some new material

nintendo is kinda shit honestly
i liked link and mario and stuff before technology allowed nintendo to turn them into gay fuccbois like i guess they always wanted them to be

Kill yourself, retard.

For

The Ryu mirror is 6-4

Talk shit about current games and see if they join in

Please don't force dumb smash talk here. This place is cancerous enough as is. Just go back to your own general

weed users are degenerate but coke heads aren't

>implying the new zelda doesnt look absolutely amazing

>they brought back cosplay galleries
Holy shit eventscrubs or srk I honestly don't which one is more trash.

Who do you guys think is the coolest samurai in fighting games?

it's kind of nice seeing that forums are basically the same now as they were more than 10 years ago

eventhubs.com/news/2016/aug/12/get-special-playstation-4-faceplate-signed-yoshinori-ono-games-and-art-music-show-auctioning-item-charity/

yuzu

fuck off, fag

Is it just me, or is Mai's nipple visible in this image? If so please post more Kof nip slips.

this desu

can we not shitfling at each other
it's usually not fun

Misturugi or Ukyo.
BTW I hate how they changed his hitboxes so much in samsho 5 compare to 5. Can't antiair for shit anymore.
Also FunFact: Mitsurugi is the only character in Soul Calibur that never even saw Soul Edge.

yes

Why is the KI soundtrack so GOOD
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv92IA-URpo
youtube.com/watch?v=IHYJJTDxjfA
youtube.com/watch?v=WjXou-PI8d
youtube.com/watch?v=Lyw6mXR8BNk
youtube.com/watch?v=JS5bw8kRuLc

witch.
tv/nyc_vf
Quite a lot of viewers tonight. You should check it out if you aren't watching smashcon or playing games yourself.

dramatic mode was so fun in a3
world tour was also really fun imo
i remember randomly playing then saw a ??? spot and it was the train stage. guile jumps out and i was genuinely shocked

Why is everything in KI so good? Every button is a joy to hit and basic fighting game fundamentals work very well in zoning.

Yoshitora for the soundtrack alone
youtube.com/watch?v=S5OZ0BJ07ck

Post fighting game characters whos sole motivation to fight is their unsatable desire for cocks.

dont you faggots dare post ibuki

both of these characters and their player bases meet that criteria.

It's literally her canon.

If ArcSys could pull the change into 3D off so well why couldn't SNK?

An arcade version and not getting bribed as much by sony.

talk about how great smash is

SNK doesnt charge 60$ for three characters.

>Sagat became too good-hearted for Shadaloo

I don't think it's a matter of money. You can just tell every part of the graphics in KoF are made by inexperienced devs. The models, animations, effects, textures. Besides SNK has pachinko machines and you have to wonder which of the two bring more money in.

>its the capcom will take fight money for dlc but they half the time the game fails to send the result to the server episode

kek

Is that his hair or a fancy cut head towel?

Hair

He said cocks, plural. Venom is devoted and monogamous.

The thing is that you can't keep up pachinkos forever if you run your IPs so hard into the ground that no one cares for them anymore.

>tfw can hear the nobody blink

Money I guess? Arcsys did great with Xrd, dunno how they pulled it off.
Also people expect a fuck huge roster with kof.

But he posted May.

well can't eddie make multiple cocks for zato if he wants him to?

It is a matter of money.
More money means you can hire better artists that work longer to make shit work.

KoF14s budget looks awfully small, the company most likely just pockets the pachinko cash.

>Zato+Eddy are not able to pull a dimension of 9000 cocks on you

Zatos 5h is multiple cocks as it is.

Xrd wasn't even their first 3D game. They made battle fantasia before that, and ASW is always doing outsourced work for big studios. They just had the experience and resources.

We're hosting a lobby for SFV.

Lounge Search Settings: Character select on, Password set.
Look for host "Fiskious."

Password is 3563

Discord for those who are interested: discord.gg/VqW47

>It is a matter of money.
then why does SFV look so bad
even some models look high quality and animations are pretty great, but in game they still appear with terrible washed out colours and awkward faces

Why does Ibuki have to be so hard to play?

I remember years ago on GGPO, KoF98 was the most played KoF game and had 3 fucking lobbies for it. Fastforward to today and KoF2k2 has more players. What happened?

I'm not mad as both games have a sizable base and I enjoy them both. I'm just curious.

keep that shit over there

Strongly consider supporting better companies.

Making waifu bait characters hard to play is the best thing to happen to fighting games

SFV looks infinitely better than KoF, especially when it comes to animations.

SFVs biggest issue was time. Shit was forced out because of the CPT and Sony marketing so you're left with shitty rushed character select screens and winning poses even when the models themselves are alright.

skullgirls is not a good game and mike z doesn't deserve my support for making a shit game

>SFV looks infinitely better than KoF, especially when it comes to animations.
for sure but what doesn't? kof looks HORRIBLE. i would have actually preferred if they did a big expansion to 13 instead of 14.

Any game not made by capcom is made by a better company than capcom.

They're better games too.

Is Alex really considered low tier? I'm honestly finding that hard to believe how much damage and stun he shits out. He's easily my best character at least and is probably the most fun.

his damage and oki make him solid mid-tier alone, he's just boring

he essentially has no wakeup/reversal options without full meter and one of the slowest v-reversals in the game. He can run someone over almost as well as Mika but if he gets knocked down he doesn't have anything to get him out of that.

Just saying, money is a factor, just like time.
Maybe KoF14 wouldve looked better if it had a much smaller cast like SFV or GG, but big casts are a KoF thing so I guess they put their priorities there.

mid tier at worst.

"That won't be necessary. If you're looking for your final member to invite onto the team, I'm here. So hire me already, you sorry sack of shit."

Literally Dante the Demon Killer.

anybody here play alex

He's not bad, it's just his character archetype means he'll never able to peform as consistently as characters like ryu or chun.

Even the eventhubs gods agree that Rashid is sleeper OP.

>He's easily my best character

itkf

>My Juri is whatever, but when I break out Alex, I run a train on my friends.

>ryus only double dp combo requires v trigger, meter, and corner

fucking

gay

SFV buyer's remorse?

SNK is retarded

Is there a tier list for SFV yet?

I'll also add that all of his throws besides Air Knee Smash stop his momentum cold. He's a better character overall than Zangief Birdie and Laura but as a grappler he's probably the worst of the bunch. His throws are slower and his EX one doesn't have throw invincibility like Zangief's and Birdie's which also makes him freer to shimmies.

>snk is retarded because they don't make generic qatari prince characters

right here eventhubs.com/tiers/sf5/

That Alex premium costume that came with the seasons pass.
I dont even care about the money spent, just the fact that I enabled this shitty costume bothers me.