/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Love your enemy edition

>What is Attorney Online?
It's an virtual chatroom/courtroom mix we use to perform improv AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Logic Battles and more!
Come join us on our server, Attorney Online Vidya!

>The Main Reference Doc (contains downloads, rules, faqs and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard and lawfuldickish on twitch.

>Role Guides
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Previous case? We burnt the files.

DEBESTE

Working on a Sebastian zoom.

Photoshop is really cucking me and making this a difficult process.

Is this a good loop?

>Gato creates a new thread so that people will calm down so that lupa isnt stressed anymore so that lupa will relax so that gato can sneak past lupa cus he'll have his guard down and fuck his cat and by using the cat fucking get sans the skeleton in AO via step father relationship with the anus cat babies he makes by cumming inside the cat

Also made this on accident, gave me a good giggle.

FUCKING GATO FUCKING GATO FUCKING GATO FUCKING GATO FUCKING GATO

FUCK THAT GUY! CAT FUCKER!

PISSES ME OFF THAT HE IS LITERALLY TRACING OUR IP ADRESSES JUST FOR DUMB SHIT LIKE GETTING SHANTAE IN

I love how gato is fucking shitposting ironically.

GATO SHUT THE FUCK UP
CAT FUCKER

>Gato fucks cats
>Unironically

Could you people please stop bullying Gato and Names and Snaikku and Trick and Trina and whoever else you're thinking of bullying

It's really not nice.

t. Noise Kekechi Mike Myuer Bro or N

I'm none of them. I just don't like bullying. Nobody deserves to be bullied.

Except for gato.

He literally fucks cats. Isn't that fucking sick? We should find out where he lives and nail him to the wall and chuck knives at him.

Gato fucked my cat last night that's why I didn't upload those holmes emotes. I was worried he was going to fuck my daughter too but nope. He just wanted the cat.

Weird.

NO HE DOESN'T FUCKING STOP SAYING THAT RIGHT NOW.

>Stop bullying Names

Bullying Names is 20% of our server's culture. And, real talk, he's a symbol of the "Bad Player." The one who shittalks his bench, the other bench, the judge, witnesses, gets salty during and after cases, hates fun, and believes in the "defense must win" mentality. If we don't bully Names, we say that we're okay with this kind of behavior.

That's funny, you are talking about Names but I swear you're describing Frozen

ATLEAST NAMES DIDNT CAUSE THIS MUCH SHITPOSTING ON WEEKENDS

I SERIOUSLY BLAME GATO FOR THIS

Alright this one should be a lot better.

wew guys gato is literally raping my cat right now

Still blinks a little bit too frequently, plus the black outline is pretty rough

Okay start reporting the raid and spams

It's really hard to find good resolution images for zooms.

>Gato is in area 2
>Telling us he's actually joining in on the shitposting now
>Just for fun

Honestly he's worse than a cat fucker.

>7 posters
>25 replies

this samefagging is off the charts.

if we keep reporting all the spam maybe mods will do something?

Mods this is the equivalent of saying "this is a spiderman thread now"

I want to build robots with Aura!

BANSAIIIIIIIIIII

/feedback/ exists for a reason senpai.

Just go there, the mods will still probably not do anything, but you'll have better chances with that instead of just complaining in the thread.

BASED MODS KILLING THE FUNPOSTER

No update today, I was thinking about changing update schedule to once every two weeks even, thoughts?

If the general opinion is contrary to that the update will probably happen tomorrow, but having one update every two weeks has a significant advantage over weekly ones: it is easier for new players to get in the action since they won't have to download a lot of different files

>once every two weeks even
Fucking thank you.

Dammit, I finally updated those sprite stuff.

But yeah, that works better overall. I'd say stick with that.

Yes please, 1 update a week was just too much.

>Lupa listening to the old ideas from months ago

Thank you, you glorious bastard.

That's a good choice in the long term, so it looks like you're being influenced well. Finally.
But again, please be sure to actually read suggestion docs. Less frequent updates makes this more important.

Well after this and listening to opinions in the server it's decided, updates once every two weeks, meaning next update will be next week, same day of the week as usual

>same day of the week as usual
How about we stop doing them on the weekends during /v/eekends? Sunday or Monday would be better.

Works for me

B_U_M_P

Can't bump this anymore, have my last meme

>mira that high
>k that low
mckillyourself

When I made this chart ZTD hadn't released yet, all ZTD characters you see is someone else that added their tastes to my chart. Found it in the ZE meme folder for some reason. Mira would easily be right next to Clover.

>Frenchpollo is back

GUYS LET'S SUCK IS DICK AND SAY HIS SHITTY BANTZ AND NAMES-TIER THEORIES ARE GREAT XDDD

this isn't going to make me like you any less frog

>He thinks I'm frog falseflagging as himself to get attention

The circlejerk goes through insane mental gymnastics to hold shit players on top of a pedastol. Frenchpollo and Names are jerked off for having 2 good cases when the rest are shit and they're awful players in general.

Pathetic.

Well, /aog/?

Is it cause the gun's in his right hand yet the splatter's on the right wall

Murder, fingerprints on the blood, cig in left hand, gun in right, bloodsplatter is on the right, meaning they were facing the mirror, which means gunsplatter would be on left.

>sign up for a case
>Frenchpollo, and his friends Frozen, Gato, Trina, Dante, VeraT, Gregki, and Kanten all join the area and kick me out of the doc
>I ask why they kicked me
>Frenchpollo just says "shut up kid" and then bans me from the server.
Wow fuck this game.

>3 people on that list are the same individual
Literally retarded.

Shut up, kid

Can we get the mods back in here? Didn't you see your last 20 posts get deleted? Can you fuck off now?

Go back to posting zero escape pictures, Truciest

bump

I don't have any borscht right now. Sorry.

Bump

THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT

*GUNSHOT*

late night (slam) bump for my boys

Bumping.

A late bump before bed
Remember to tone the shitposting down for tomorrow.

D O N E
O
N
E

Why did I do this?

Lewd

good job senpai

>filename
What's 1?

I need to work harder. I'll definitely do my best to get shit done by the update

good case

(You) can do it user

Hey guys, posted in the other thread by accident it seems, are the cases still mostly memes, sex and gore?

just memes these days i think, though maybe slightly less? i mostly just play with nitekrew which is more laid back i think

well that was fun

good morning /aog/

AO isn't just about passing on your salt.
We can leave behind much more than just shitposting.
Through testimony, theories, rebuttals and verdicts... What we've witnessed, typed, felt... Anger, joy and sorrow... These are the things I will pass on. That's what I play for.
We need to pass the torch, and let our newfags read our messy and sad docs by their light.
We have all the magic of the digital age to do that with.
AOV may come to an end sometime, and new games may rule over our current players. Attorney Online may not be forever, but we still have the responsibility to leave what traces of cases we can.
Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing.

language parasites lol

How did MGS go from this

to this

I remember you from all the /v/ hype threads leading up to ZTD's launch, user.
Hope it was worth it for you.

How did it end? I hope they managed to explain my testy (Simon)

Aura's armor initially sucked all the semen with her vacuum technology because she wanted to talk about her project, the murder then happened because Aura was tired of being ignored, then you came in and saw the scene with the defendant checking on his wife.
Then Aura decided to further frame the defendant by placing all the semen back in the scene.

It was a wacky case

Threadly reminder to eat, /aog/.
Eat at least once a day.
Remember to archive your cases on the wiki archive too!

Also that case made me realize we need more robot characters tbqh

Would this be good enough for you?

That looks good

He needs to be WAY higher up

Soon

What happened?

Give me the K, ripper-kun.

Yes please, and Dio too

But do as said maybe

Ally, eh?

What... No way...

Mark your spoilers as such or don't post them at all, you dumb cunt.

That's not a spoiler. The game has dozens of different endings and every single character is murdered sooner or later, if you don't know the context it is worthless

boo fucking hoo. This spoilers meme needs to end. No one forced you to click on it.

>if you don't know context meme
Please stop before people start complaining about ZE and turn against it and possible future content additions.

I will always do the opposite of what the guy that puts spoiler tags on every single thing says.
And the context is not a meme. That character may get shot in one ending, but that doesn't mean he gets shot at the 39834 other ones.