Destiny General - /dg/

That one image in the OP Edition

New RoI info (8/10/2016): gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/08/10/three-days-exploring-destiny-rise-of-iron.aspx

Year 2 Moments of Triumph are out. Go to the Postmaster to receive your booklet. PS3/X360 players have until 8/16/2016 to complete it.

>>>RESET INFO 8/9/2016LINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUO7RDgQ_1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you want to join the official /dg/ elite chat please contact Ozyemdias for more information

2nd for ACTUAL DESTINY DISCUSSION

>Cancer killing the thread

You mean the one not even zippy wants to be part of?

Webms

Xboners can also message Sidhepock you do know that right?

sex with drinniol!

Yo does anyone have these cloaks? If so can you post an in-game image of them please?

>Drinniol praying on a newfag so he can join his circle jerk
what a faggot

I keep hearing people say certain classes are better than others.

Voidwalker is an example. What makes Voidwalkers good? Their super is only good at clearing grunts and killing grouped up people in PVP, their melee is alright and their grenades are ok but a bunch of other classes have the same grenades anyway, what else they got that makes them really good?

Destiny is doomed

I´d like to see you try that on a eternal warrior untouchable max armor titan

>Invites zippy to the group and says he wants him in there
>posts in the group "don't mention zippy in my presence"
Is there a bigger joke in this thread than ozy and his flaring autism?

hey lads how do I get good gear Im 250 light but I fucking need more to do raids and cool shit

>two new threads up for /dg/
>neither update the OP with the Trials map

Lazy fucks, all of you

The info about the Gdoc was more important, now fuck off you twit

Voidwalkers are great at group clearing and super/ability usage. A lot of what makes Warlocks great is their exotics, this is especially true for Voidwalkers. The Ram gives them huge armor bonuses, in addition to Life Steal on hit for free, allowing you to proc for either general use Surge or more energy drain abilities for more Super usage. Nothing Manacles turns Scatter grenades into an actual grenade to be feared and is again great at group clearing. Axion Bolt is a fairly good grenade for dismissing someone from an engagement, either by making them run or by doing good damage (when it works). The class has a lot of synergy in its abilities and in its ability to recharge those abilities for spamming.

Grind shit that gives you legendary marks. Dailies, heroic strikes, Crucible dailies and weeklies.

Trailblazer uses this ingame model, but without any pattern or tatter.

Name one member if Bravo Team

I mean Its a pretty lucky shot in an already unlikely scenario.

erdenthebeast

By the way, we can use grenades every 3 seconds with tier 4 discipline and with Manacles scatter nades can kill a lot with a grenade since all the 7/8 (don't remember) things do 27 base damage each, adding up to nearly damage. Also, you get two charges so if you really want something dead, you can do both and make sure it doesn't get up.

>Pirated No man's sky.
>Boot it up
>You've discovered this planet
>There are five outposts, a factory, and a bunch of drones flying around
>There is a space station in the orbit, and several warships flying around the planet
>You've discovered it
>Uninstalled
Welp, saved myself $60.

>Perfected Devil Walker
>Same design but with SIVA shit on it
classic bungo

>Perfect girl
>Same girl but with makeup on
classic god

Wow, tha't's a pretty impressive .17.

Comparing it to something like destiny is unfair, both are really different games but all that I can say looks similar is the UI. Also No Man's Sky was a major disappointment and I feel bad for anyone buying that shit.

dude epic lmao

>2.43mb
>520x300
>low bitrate
How...

>phogoth
>arc burn
>light switch
>epic

Anyone wanna help me with Golgoroth Challenge Mode real quick?

I have the checkpoint, you don't have to stay for Oryx. Just need Golg for dat fragment.

If we can get people and you're not a shitter, sure.

>webming a fucking super

youtube.com/watch?v=lUO7RDgQ_1M

every time

>tfw in this exact spot
>tfw truhiro runs past you, casts his mini FoH and you then smash him before he gets to palpatine anyone.

super silly program

tfw roi hits and they bring him and light switch back

>below average gameplay is worth webming to jiro

It's legs are protected by SIVA! How will we kill them now??

LITERALLY PERFECT

Are you going to say who I am yet or still avoid it LIKE an autist?

Never done CM, but know the strat and have completed HM raid many many times. It's getting a group together thats the problem.

post something fun buddo

They don't call him True1.1Jiro for nothing.

>1454
how much health do bubbles have

i wish raids had matchmaking similar to strikes
all my friends stopped playing destiny a long time ago and i dislike using lfg/talking with randoms

>tfw the last time i did a raid was back when VoG was hot stuff

Just saying, you don't know the strat if you've never done it. You know ABOUT the strat.

If anything, you'll likely have a better shot over on destinylfg.

bringing up last thread's drama is autistic and womanlike

who's this fucking literal who thinking he knows everything there is to know about raiding?

Raids require an organized song and dance. You can't even get decent strikes using matchmaking, there is always that one retarded Bladedancer who tries to melee bosses.

How the fuck you going to get a decent raid group with random matchmaking if you can't even get a decent strike group?

Should I even bother with PVP if I'm not level 40 yet?

The perfected more likely than not refers to internals.
If it can fit in the same shell why replace the shell?
I would have preferred a new model for the outside, but I am fine with it this way.
I mean, if it was a captain or something smaller sure, but the tanks are pretty big.

I forget this exists sometimes and am glad it's still around.

Shut up you needy autist keep sending voice messages to apple because youre so fucking thirsty
You going to call me out yet or not

Light level doesn't matter in normal PvP. If you want to play PvP, just play PvP.

added to the absolute cunt list

>destinylfg

Oh god, not that

Yes. Levels don't matter in the normal crucible modes. You shouldn't bother with IB or Trials, though. You probably aren't even allowed in.

nice

Not sure, but I think its around 10,000, least thats what google tells me.

Level doesn't mean shit in PVP.

Avoid it anyway. PVP in Destiny takes the worst of console FPSes and mashes them together in what could be the worst FPS experience ever.

no. light level doesn't matter, but you'll get raped by the actual gear you'll be facing

I was mainly asking for the IB coming up. I'm level 36 and light ~190. I have been away for awhile.

Holy shit.
A bit excessive length wise, but that is fucking great.

Just a tired Y1 literal who.

Fuck off faggot the only difference between cm and him is detonating them all at once

>That filename
What?

You can't join IB if you're not max level and like 290 or something I think.

O-Oh. Oh well, it's not like I really wanted that bitchin armor or anything.

shadow of veils with a twist

It's Golgoroth this week, friendo. People sometimes have trouble remembering what order to shoot him in.

Fuck you autistic ginger cunt when youre good at the game you can name guns after yourself

farming for imago, join if you want
cas_theangel

I´ve memed it up in there with 3 light SRL gear and vault of glass weapons. Just get to level 40 and you´ll be aloud in. I mean you´ll probably get your ass wooped but afk that shit

>when the wallhacks kick in

that's some super hot opinions you got there anono

I like your webms in the thread but that's not worth webming imo.

Those launch deaths happen a lot on that map because the gravity is fucked.

Something cant be counted as an opinion when it's fact.

THE POINT SEVENTEEN BROTHERS ARE HERE! SHOOT 'EM, GUARDIAN!

thought it was funny, no worries
oh hey there

As if your opinion matters xbot. I see you fags have nothing better to do than deepthroat ps4 exclusive cock because you can't get any tail back home. Fuck outta my general you homo piece of shit I'll dust your sorry ass in 30 seconds

Bean Team 2: Rise of the Seal

>filename

YOU'LL REGRET THIS

Someone seems to be in a very bad mood

1v1 me in rumble faggot

It's worth checking out sure, you can kill people with the Khvostov if you want to. Only advantages are gear traits and weapons themselves.

You won't even make it past the character screen

Says the guy who gets disconnected after 10 invites

4u

Does this mean we have an Xbox ferry to the Lighthouse? Cause I could really use that Grimoire card.

So Trials?

maybe?