>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm

meat, smoke, drink, fight
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI
new rider resources
sportbikes.net/forums/new-riders/391524-looking-beginner-bike-look-no-further.html
sportbikes.net/forums/new-riders/445392-motorcycle-beginner-series.html

Message for new riders
sportbikes.net/forums/new-riders/382129-message-new-riders.html

claim your wifey or find a qt
r1-forum.com/forums/28-off-topic-talk/127594-lets-see-your-wife-girl-mistress.html

old trash

1st for who is this seamen daemon?

would ride/10

and not just the bike

>tfw no bike

Need yourself a real woman

SWAG

Nth for squidding in the summertime being the best feeling ever

daily reminder that honda a shit

what do you suppose is the ratio of bike/nobike on /dbt/ ?

>honda strong

35% /hasbike/, 65% /nobike/

>trips won't lie

also yo F800GS user have you ever ridden an F800R and would you recommend one? Been looking at it for my first "new bike" purchase. I'm in love with how they look.

10% hasbike - 40% dads bike - 20% multiple bikes and cars - 30% nobikes

>that honker
Jesus Christ.

Your Honda will never be a Harley.

Riding a Harley-clone is just the worst.

>inb4 it's a better bike. Sure, it probably but but you don't really care, do you. It just sticks in your craw you don't have a Harley. When girls ask, "Ooh, is that a Harley?" and there's that brief moment where you're tempted to lie and say it is.

Whatever helps you sleep at night user

is she jewish?

I like dogs, but when I'm out riding, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I swear every time I go for a ride, some cunt's dog(s) run out after me or follow me to a stop sign and just bark at me.

I've already wrecked one time because of those little shits.

I got a massive DUI about four years ago. I say massive because of the circumstances surrounding it I got marked as an immediate threat indefinitely (this is a real thing in Massachusetts) which literally took two years to reverse/clear up and ONLY THEN could I actually start to do the DUI courses/mandatory aa/other typical DUI conviction or CWOF shit.

and while I can find car insurance, I literally can't find a single person to quote me for motorcycle insurance. It's instant denial across the board.

what the hell do I do?

skin them and leave them strung up on your bike as a warning to other dogs.

>tfw my bike's exhaust sounds like a snarling animal and it scares away dogs instead of attracting them

Why don't the Japanese actually try and make cruiser-style bikes with their own distinctive styling instead of shamelessly ripping off Harley?

Victory makes disctinctive cruiser bikes. Indian makes distinctive cruiser bikes, albeit ones that haven't evolved much beyond the 1930s. Moto Guzzi makes distinctive cruiser bikes.

Why do the Japanese just try to make the cheapest rip-off of the Harley style they can?

For example, do something with that fucking radiator. Either go air-cooled or style around the radiator. Have some fucking pride, Japs.

>tank seam
>radiator
>all that chrome colored plastic

At least it didn't cost much. There's that.

Why do the Japanese just try to make the cheapest rip-off of the Harley style they can?

because that's what they always do

Why so angry?
Just don't buy one lol

forgot the >

>Why don't the Japanese actually try and make bikes with their own distinctive styling instead of shamelessly ripping off other manufactures?

Thats what the japs are known for....stealing peoples ideas then applying them to their own bikes.

This is the new R1's cluster, its a copy of the Panigale 1199.

That's why I use it as me daily rider.
It's my lil beater bike

They do, They just don't sell them on the American market because freedom burgers don't like them, so they make stupid seppo bikes. kinda like how the japanese maket makes seppo "trucks" that they don't sell anywhere else.

Jap trucks are pretty nice though

Is that your Indian, user?

that's not even a cruiser.

Yep. Why

They are only sold in America and apparently mexico though.
If you wanted a toyota 4x4 in any other country you get a landcruiser or a hilux if you are poor.

Angry, hardly. Dismayed is more like it.

I am as bored with the Harley style as anyone, and I ride one. I'd like to see Harley and the cruiser style actually evolve, but Harley has no need to evolve and Polaris is just one company, who are probably going to kill of Victory in a few years anyway.

The Japanese could probably put out something cool if they wanted, like the Yamaha V-Max, but instead pander to the "Can't afford a Harley demographic."

My compliments. It's a stunning bike.

>cb1300
>not a bike for cruising on
ok

>America and apparently mexico
Mexico is a country in America, kek.

You can cruise on a Ducati Superbike, but that doesn't make it a cruiser. Don't be dense.

A CB1300 is a UJM, plain and simple.

then why are you building a wall around them?
won't that just fuel a thriving ladder industry there?

>he Japanese could probably put out something cool if they wanted, like the Yamaha V-Max, but instead pander to the "Can't afford a Harley demographic."

They already did and failed.

which is japans version of a cruiser.

Victory ain't going anywhere and harley sales are down as of late.

And indian made the Springfield in direct competition with the road king. Just to add insult to injury to take more sales from them. It's pretty funny

Never ridden an F800R. The 800GS is great for daily commute and trail riding, decent on the highway, would not recommend for extended travel if you have an alternative. Also definitely want to be at least 6'. Ah but you're probably just asking how the 800R rides, can't help you with that lol. Here, have the iconic Paul Masson.

god dam it's fucking hot

m888

Did the Bolt flop?

Haven't been following it, but a lot of hipster faggots seemed hyped about it.

Thanks boo

Because America is the second largest continent with more than one country.

Nah man I appreciate it. Right now I've got my DR650 and might be looking to make a middle-ground upgrade before I end up getting a litrebike or something. I also checked out the 800GS, but I was curious if you had any experience with the roadster model. I'll give the GS another look. I'm 6'5" so seat height is very rarely an issue for me lmao

>what is a cruiser bike lol

Why are japcrap fanboys such noobs when it comes to bikes?

XT225anon, is that you?

Hit me up man, I'm in the country for like 27 days before I leave for the year. We oughta ride together before I go

>which is japans version of a cruiser.

more like japans version of yuropoor bikes from the 60s

>UJM, cruiser
lolno
The UJM evolved from Japan's relentless copying Britbikes.

It died and then they used the leftover headlights, taillights and gauges to produce the parts bin special XSR900.

>hipster faggots seemed hyped about it.

They all checked with each other and agreed it was neither a 60's cafe racer they could claim to have restored, nor an old Harley they could claim to have restored.

At that point, the Bolt became redundant.

ye it's me. i actually just refixed a few things on it, and no school so it's a pretty good time for me

how about tomorrow for a short ride?

Harley's worst enemy is its fucking customers. I went to a dealership this afternoon to order a set of replacement keys for mine, and the level of posing was beyond cringe.

"Born to be Wild" was blaring on the store's stereo system. Guys who spend the workweek thinking about their 401k's standing around trying to convince each other that they were just paroled or something.

I love that Indian doesn't have an "image" yet, aside from a slightly fedora thing they got going?

"Harley? No, sorry. I ride a bike from a little company called Indian. It's pretty underground, I wouldn't blame you if you've never heard of it."

I'd be down. You still got my number, right? I got yours if you don't.

Not that I know, she's just Italian.

Turned out to be not really my type 2bh.

Fedora thing...what? It's an older company than harley, and most ppl know who indian/Polaris are.

I've not seem a neckbeard on one yet, and I'm the youngest guy I've seen with one

yeah i've got it, just sent a text

>not my type

You mean because it wasn't a man

>It's an older company than harley

Yeah, no it isn't. The company that Polaris took the IP and style from is older than Harley, but Polaris was founded in 1954 and the current incarnation of Indian, like the sixth or seventh, is a handful of years old.

Lol. You're cute

Do I need a "motorcycle backpack" for riding or can I just use any standard backpack? Does it matter?

Enjoy your bike, bruh, but don't play it off like it's something that it's not.

Let's not lie to ourselves, now. You have a very, very good motorcycle made by Polaris styled to look like a bike made by some other company in the 1930s.

You forgot to mention how many different owners hardley had been through.

Like AMF. Faggot

List the other owners please?

>bruh
No...just no

difference is that these companies bought a whole company and not just the trademark rights

Do your own Google search nigger

Yes. Don't be a retard.

>hurr muh armor shelled backpack

just get a normal one user

Can't we all just get along?

no

Excuse the terrible phone quality, but I took a ride up to the mountains today.

So a couple of friends of mine are enjoying a couple of beers after a ride. Most of us ride Harleys, but we don't discriminate. We have Yamahas and Suzukis in the pack as well.

One guy just bought a new Indian Chief, which is a truly awesome bike.

At the bar, the Indian owner is chatting up some girl. She asks if he rides a bike. He says he rides an Indian Chief.

>Ooh, a Chief! Is that a kind of Harley?

>our face when

Roger that

Do you actually ride your bike or just take pictures of it in front of places where assholes accumulate?

>having mountains nearby

REEEEEEEEE

Same mountain from a distance.

Of course user.
>no dick no fun

Oh a R3. How are you liking it?

No, fuck off cruiserloser

Its Veeky Forums. Nobody here even actually has a bike

literally AMF is it. After that it went back to owning itself. That's two owners, dipshit.

At one point Indian was owned by Floyd Clymer and was making minibikes.

The AMF-era was terribad, but Indian doesn't have a fucking leg to stand on.

Here's the view on the other side.

New rider and it's my first bike so I don't have much to compare it to. But it's very comfortable and feels very zippy and light. I love it

>has a trailer
>has a nice cruiser bike

you're an electrical lineman, aren't you

Love you as well :)

beautiful bike, but you gotta do something about those handlebars. the way they're kinked back looks like they're meant for some manlet to reach. put some beach bars on there that don't disrupt the flow of the bike's lines.

Last photo. I ended up taking a dirt road to get down the mountain. Is it common for you guys to ride on dirt with bikes other than dual sports?

I don't trailer my bike, I am confused.

Nah, they're comfy just like that

I'm saying that RV/camper/trailer thing is yours, not that you trailer your bike around

Basically every single lineman I've worked with in TX has a RV and a cruiser motorcycle

How hard is it to work on?