Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2266
Last thread: YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

● DN was a browser-based, manual simulator
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

Useful Links:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Wiki with a wealth of information for players, new and old
yugiohprices.com/
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market
ygodr.blog.jp/
OCG decklists
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG decklists
ygorganization.com/ blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
TCG/OCG news sites
yugioh.party/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12)

●TCG: Dragons of Legend: Unleashed (August 18th)
●TCG: 2016 Mega Tins (September 1st)
●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives
● Read the cards please
● READ THE OP
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10980467
strawpoll.me/10874669
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for cardfus

First for Sekrit Serket Tech

Fix the OP. DoL:U comes out on the 19th.

strawpoll.me/10980467

My deck is powerful

strawpoll.me/10874669
Reminder that there are only 8 days until Worlds 2016 begins so keep voting. Here are the current results, and as you all can see Blue-Eyes have a commanding lead. Will all of those voters be right, or will the ONE guy who voted for Nekroz be right? Will everyone claim that they ironically voted for Blue-Eyes win and will we see some amazing backpedalling, or will (You) all be right and claim to have had no doubt? We'll find out next weekend and the results will be finalized the moment the Worlds stream begins.

A-user, that's lewd...

neo ultimate stun that sometimes loses to kaiba.dek

Best cards to use to get Infinity out in Traptrix?

Forgot to mention that we have already received more votes than last years poll so that's great! Every vote STILL counts so if you haven't voted yet just vote instead of waiting and possibly forgetting, Who knows, maybe (You)'ll be right

Are Dark World meta now?

God damn I posted the wrong image

That's an awful butchering. Is there any card image set for YGOPRO that gives them their names back?

Meh what they really need is a better boss monster than grapha

What the hell do you do against Ophion or Dark Law?
Even worse the Domain lock of all things or Iron Wall.

Where the fuck is trade-in? Or the new pot?

How do you make any rank 8s?

stun, stun, twister, twister
good question, i made this in like 5 minutes. and those do look like some good ideas. probably could use phoenix wing as well, and something like catsith but i'll have to look for what to drop since i'm not running the stones
sometimes you really can't do anything but special an alternative, and if you do it twice, you can rank 8

How do you ever open with blue-eyes AND alternative when you don't even have melody?

>Last Strix
>Tribute into Ultimate Falcon
>Overlay into Seven Sins
A combo requiring only a single main-deck card to bring out a 4k beatstick with one-time protection. Why isn't this used more?

piss off the RNG gods

I don't think there's anything else to use the extra deck for to be honest, besides 5 god dragon which is even shittier than the cards I run in my main

Blue-eyes ultimate and more twin burst, you're gonna need more that 3 attacks to win.
If you think prisma is a good idea for the maindeck (it isn't) you could throw in a norden and 1 or 2 rank 4s.
...starlight road + stardust? I dunno, still more likely than R8 with just alternative.

Summoning 1 monster that's just gonna get Kaiju'd isn't scary.

This isn't 2008.

A card needs to summon multiple monsters in order to be good.

It's not very useful.

4k isn't 8k, and now I've used my normal summon my turn is pretty much over.

what would make Dark worlds better: If their effects proc'd like shaddolls or if you got the "If discarded by an opponent's effect" for you discarding it. (minus some overpowered ones)

It dies to Castel.
Even Utopia Ray V kills it after RUM Numeron Force.

Is that a question or a statement?

SHIT, meant to reply to

what are the best 3 trap holes for rafflesia?
also post decks

you have them

Treacherous (if usable)
Bottomless
Nightmare/timespace.

Floodgate, Bottomless, and Treacherous

endless/floodgate

Are Fairy Tails out in the US, yet? Also ygo top decks doesn't have an Earthbound Immortal deck listed. Any suggestions?

We just got the first one

also
>if you got the "If discarded by an opponent's effect" for you discarding it. (minus some overpowered ones)
>(minus some overpowered ones)
you mean most of them? resolve 2 sillva turn 1 and you win.

Is there a magical stone excavation for traps or monsters?

the closest thing to magical stone excavation for monsters is warrior returning alive

monsters have Monster Reincarnation
Traps have Booby Trap "E"
A Feather of the Phoenix is also similar.

Thank you

Trap of darkness also is similar for normal traps, but it sucks.

>the closest thing to magical stone excavation for monsters is warrior returning alive

Are you actually retarded?

What's my damage guys? Why can't I activate Machine Angel Ritual?

That card looks nice in Ulti

i legitimately forgot that card existed

Did you READ the cards?

I'm not really sure. But what the fuck are you doing running Cyber Prima?

He has monsters on the field whose combined levels exceed both cyber angel ritual monsters in his hand. In his hand he could tribute 1 or both monsters to meet the ritual cost. What is he missing?

Alexis Rhodes/Asuka Tenjoin.dek

It's probably percy being shit

You're probably going to have to update this once we see the decks each player is using in Worlds

FINALLY

Someone posted an actual bug

Congratz

Oh you mean have another poll to try and predict the winner out of the entry decks?

Ye

Oh alright another chance for /dng/ to be wrong? If we get their lists or deck names I'll make it

Oh wait. It's the fucking AI.
Get used to shit like that with the AI, especially crashing.
You don't need to tell us about the AI being shit since it's unstable, newfriend.

Also, still waiting for actual bugs that aren't against the AI.

To the user who was asking what card El Shaddoll Construct's artwork is based off the answer is Gem-Knight Lady Lapis Lazuli.

Are cards that rely on banishing like Bottomless Trap hole negated if I use Imperial Iron Wall, or do they go to the graveyard?

No she isn't.

other way around

here's one: The True Name doesn't shuffle after searching.
and when I posted on the forums they deleted it since they just really don't want to acknowledge that The True Name doesn't shuffle

nobody uses expensive decks in real life right?

I just bought everything I need for Lunalights. I like the look and feel of the cards and it was like 12 dollars.

people want to play decks that aren't terrible as well as play with the intent to win events, so yes people do use expensive decks irl

I own PKBA in real life, and I know people from here who own pre-PGL3 Kozmemes, PKBA and etc expensive shit like Dracopals (pre-PGL3).

Bottomless destroys and banishes, so it would still go to grave if banishing were stopped.

Burning abyss isn't so bad. I think most of the base ones are pretty cheap. But damn near everything in blue eyes is over 5 bucks per card

You should calculate how much it would cost in U.S dollars to build Blue-Eyes and report back with your results

I run Kozmemes. Mostly using PGL3 prints, but I pulled 2 Tin Cans and Kozmojo at pre-release thankfully. Picked up the other copies for the playsets after the actual release when card prices were very low.

A card has to be able to attempt to resolve fully to be activated (UNLESS IT'S A KAIJU S/T). You can't dark hole an empty field, since it cannot attempt to resolve the effect (Destroy all monsters) since there are none in the first place.

Imperial Iron Wall prevents banishing. Since Bottomless destroys AND banishes, if IIW is face-up on the field, it cannot activate.

However, if Bottomless is activated and IIW is chained to it, Bottomless still attempts to resolve as fully as possible. It destroys the monsters, then attempts to banish them, but it can't.

I don't want to get depressed.

Plus I don't know the specific decklist other than it's hell of expensive

>Pot of Desires is a -9

Not him, but no problem, I play blue eyes in real life

That'll be $268 bud

I own full power Lightsworn IRL

jesus christ that's like a 3/4ths of a chechen child bride

>pot of desires is bad meme
Spotted the redditor

Why does no one use gate blocker against Kaijus?

That's dollars not dinars, user. Get you a couple brides outside Grozny.

he literally is one
just fucking ignore him

>vorcia is a redditor meme

>leaving the trip on

@151581194
Mill yourself
Good luck on your binder that you linked here from reddit

meant for

Should ritual spells be viewed as additional extenders or as engine requirements?

Idunno, can you summon any Rituals without a single Ritual Spell on your (or your opponent's) deck?

Would you stop trying to "prove" this. He knows it's his reddit account, he just thinks it's funny to deny it.

Some of them fit into archetypes where you don't have to gishiki summon them.

>not picking up the core and the ed for 100 bucks

>tfw mememagic reprinted Galaxy Soldier

Now we need more CyDra support and we're done.

When is ygopro going to update this card, since apparently we're getting the un-nerffed effect?

Anyone want to duel on YGOPro's US server I'm hosting a room, my nick is SuckDickman the pass is DNG

None of us work on the game retard how would we know

You don't think the devs or people who will tell them/their forums lurk here at all?

Pot of desires removes 9 cards from your hand/field? No, just 10 from the deck that you won't draw into unless the match goes on longer than it ever should that you wouldn't have drawn anyway? Shut up.

Wait wait wait D Ruler format was 3 years ago? I thought that it was just 2 years

It is bad in some decks.

F Someone posted the more updated version of this picture but I forgot to save that shit despite asking for it

No one looking for a game?