How do I import a kei car into America so I can K20 swap turbo it and turn into a LITERAL Takumi level cheater

How do I import a kei car into America so I can K20 swap turbo it and turn into a LITERAL Takumi level cheater
Anyone got a good website or something

Other urls found in this thread:

japaneseclassics.com/inventory/
importavehicle.com/
montumotors.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ff

The equivalent in the US is the miata LS swaps.

At least the cappuccino was Rear Meme Drive.

w2c pretty boi shirt?

RWD means jack shit. Why can't we just have kei car.
I love this shit, I love the tuning. This is so fackin GOOD

FWD KEK

>implying I couldn't drive circles around your #23 bus with 2 wheels missing
Also I have no idea why I'm even replying

you know rwd kei cars exist right?

yeah and they're lame

How much of an actual difference in pace/lap time would FWD vs RWD have in such a small vehicle?

well, you can have a 13b TT in a suzuki cappuccino

Well I knew that, but I've seen more than 10 cars that were FF with rotaries (NZ), so that's kinda irrelevant. I meant all being equal.

Also AZ1 RE Amemiya is best Kei car.

RWD is always better than FF

Rear mid rear > front mid rear

Ok I dont care

since no-one else has posted any websites, here are the 3 i know of.

japaneseclassics.com/inventory/

importavehicle.com/

montumotors.com/

FWD btfo
Also see:

Too expensive

well thats what it takes to buy a nice version of an old car in japan and import it here with all the paperwork included. not much else can be done, man.

Please buy it for me

does removing the bracing on your hood + the stock hood latch in favor of locking hood clips actually contribute positively to the car

omocat.com

Slight weight reduction
Reduced safety
I know in 1g neons the trunk bracing is just over ten pounds if removed

How does it reduce safety? Does it affect handling? I need better mpg on my DD and touge master

You would see a bigger return from driving like a sane person than if you removed the bracing for your body panels.

Removing the bracing from your bonnet/boot lid would remove all structural integrity from those panels.

Shot bruh

You must remember that they weigh only about 700kg. And that you can swap some fun engines into them. Seen a Cappuccino on youtube with a 13b rotary at 380hp. Not so lame.

There's a guy in Detroit selling a nice condition 87 Suzuki Alto turbo

>rwd kei car is lame
>fwd kei car isn't
explain this shit

you're one of those RWD assholes huh

>Suzuki Cappuccino with a rotary
Seems like fun.

still lame

This guy did it!

You see how floppy the hood is now? Yeah thats fucking retarded. This nigga also has a dryer vent for an intake. Do you really wanna be like him?

yeah, I fucking love that car

But it's lighter

this

DURRIFYODURRIFTODURRIFTOFURIFTOFUTOFYI

Look around on Craigslist or websites that search CL posts. I once saw Suzuki Cappuccino for sale in the US, already imported and all.

Ask your mom

I'm very better