What does it smell like?

What does it smell like?

Shit
I buy packs just to hide like 6 of them in friends' cars

Cheap cologne and sex.
Also freedom

Cool water Cologne

Literally like Drakkar Noir

Like a high schoolers cologne. It's great for covering up the smell of weed and having not showered for 3 days.

Black ice reminds me of my first car. The previous owner put them in every nook and cranny of the interior for some reason. I always hated the smell but it's bittersweet because it's reminds me of simpler times when I was young and happy.

Fuck.

cummies : ^ )

>buy large pack of black ice trees at O'reillys because Veeky Forums always memes them
>expecting something minty crisp / fresh smelling, like Dentine Ice gum or something
>open package, the tree smells like cheap cologne you'd get from a dispenser in the bathroom of a club

I just threw them all in the trash

Instant horsepower.

Fact: black ice is a powerful aphrodisiac. Any woman you get in your car will instantly be flowing like the Nile river when she smells them trees and feels you downshift on the turnpike.

>removed black ice tree 6 weeks ago
>still pungent smell of black ice

FUCK

Same story, except I've been slowly going through my pack of 50.
It no longer even smells bad to me.

fresh laundry and cheap cologne

Cancer

Girls love black ice for some reason. I can't explain it.

W-what's wrong with Drakkar noir?

I can vouch for this. Many female friends and 3 of my ex girlfriends all had black ice in their cars

Pure bliss.

>What does it smell like?
Gasoline, cheap deodorant and teen pregnancy.

Smells just like Wonderwood by Comme Des Garcones

I have actually considered keeping one in my tshirt pocket to wear instead of cologne

>pack of 50

Jesus man, I think I only got a pack with like 12-15 trees in it.

how can i remove elderly smell from car? should i leave a box of baking soda and let that shit soak the stank up

jesus dude did one like die in your car and rot away or something

Leave a big 3 wick candle (unlit) inside with iup on a really hot day.

>pretend he doesn't like the smell

Yes, it was Black Ice after all.

Terrible forced meme

i have an unused pack of black ice in my trunk just for Veeky Forums ima whip that bad boy open

Not as good as blue steel