2016 Civic

Roast me if you will but I think I want the 1.5 Turbo when they release it with a manual transmission.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

caranddriver.com/news/2017-honda-civic-hatchback-concept-photos-and-info-news
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1.5 twigo

they wont. i work for honda dude trust me its staying cvt

You are full of shit.
Only thing I don't like about the 10th gen is the interior. I like the 9th gen interior where Honda has angled almost everything towards the driver.

It's your money, spend it how you like my friend. Everyone is free to like different things. :)

Is a civic worth it over a Toyota Camry or avalon? Cause i just need something comfortable and to overtake assholes. I don't plan on going on the track.

You'll have a year, so save money and just buy an e39 530i or 540i.

>1.5l vs 3.0 or 4.0
Wut?

Muh gf is buying an ex with sensing. It's almost accord sized and pretty refined feeling inside. Great car at a fair price. Can't go wrong.

full odf shut from what? its true just like the HR-V will stay cvt in AWD and the 6 speed will stay 2WD

You want a comfy car that comes in manual and has passing power. Why buy a boring hunk of shit?

She's an idiot.

Will the Si be turbo or are they still use the k20? or a turbocharged k20? that'd be cool

a new Si is in development currently. they arent telling us shit im positive they will redo the K24Z7 it comes with the older si has the k20

Im not OP. I drive an e46 so I'm on board with BMW, but comparing one to a new civic is apples and oranges. OP might have gas mileage and maintenance cost in mind as well.

Do you think it will be turbo or n/a?

n/a. the type R is the only thing that will stay turbo aside from the RDX

except the rdx is an n/a V6 now.

im talking about the older ones. 08 and upper

What about that 2017 Civic hatchback? Thoughts?

not available in burger land.
i prefer hatch backs it looks nice

This one is suppose to be released in America before the Europeans get it.

caranddriver.com/news/2017-honda-civic-hatchback-concept-photos-and-info-news

interesting i cant wait to see it on my show roof floor. were getting the ridgline next month. weere getting all 2017 models next month. i cant wait.

Yeah only problem is that the production model probably wont look half as good as the concept.

will probably look like shit and bloated

It has already basically been confirmed the Si is a detuned Typer-R with the same engine and a smaller turbo (2.0T) making around 220HP while the Type-R pushes 285-305HP.

The advantage and cost of owning the Type-R over the Si will be the suspension upgrades and aero (rice).

The Si will deliver at roughly 27,500 loaded while the Type-R will be much more exclusive at 33,500.

27500 is a little high, The FoST and current si go for like $24k

Ive had a 2002 24V VR6 GTI with a 6 speed since 2008 as my first and only car until now. this new civic is making me cum buckets and I might buy the SI coupe as my first new car with the 6 speed and turbo. talk me out of it...

>alk me out of it...

No need to.

This Civic Turbo is faster than your VR6 while getting 40+mpg and looking so much better.

The only thing is reliability because its a small turbo engine, but its a Honda.

Honda already confirmed the 1.5 Turbo is getting a 6 speed manual for the 2017 model year.

Take your head out of your ass. It's not a hat.