Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
CG material translation archive: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya
CG discography archive: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation archive: pastebin.com/a9MTRJt2
ML discography archive: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA

New here? Question about the games? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links:
pastebin.com/icRtaLvv
Please check the archive of materials if you're looking for something older, or check the most recent news post for newer things.

Ongoing:
May 6th to August 28th: iM@S Platinum Stars theme for PS4 releases (free for a limited time)

Upcoming:
August 17th: PLATINUM MASTER 01 Miracle Night
August 20th at 8PM JST: "We are all DRE@MERS!!" region-locked stream with Mirai, Shizuka, Sayoko, Roco, Iku, Megumi and Momoko's VAs: live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv272180262
August 24th: Cinderella Girls 3rdLIVE BDs
August 28th: Talk/Mini-Live with Mirai, Sayoko, Fuka, Matsuri, Konomi, and Megumi's VAs
August 29th: Makoto Kikuchi's Birthday
August 31st: SideM 2nd Anniversary Disc 02
August ???: Cinderella Project Minichu and Love Laika Anastasia figure
September 1st: Wild Wind Girl volume 1 (+CD)
September 7th: LIVE THE@TER ACTIVITIES 01
September 9th: Kotori Otonashi's Birthday
September 21st: Million Live Backstage volume 2
September 24th: Million Live Anthology volume 3

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
idolmaster.jp/blog/?p=22191
mega.nz/#!uFcgRDLA!UGZGNBNrGoWvQFPYpCqR4Sml8OvxiXiKNpNfmJJ5FEA
mega.nz/#!TJ0mzTqZ!AE3AsigMTrCeH6KyN0nZEZyrqLfN4J2zafxCUWNU07A
youtube.com/watch?v=fqWpvCmQNSY
youtube.com/watch?v=3FpuU5cZaxw
a.pomf.cat/jnombt.7z
pastebin.com/m4vTFd7H
youtube.com/watch?v=YINUSSum3z0
a.pomf.cat/pziygp.mp3
mediafire.com/folder/a5bq4uttpphze/Million_Live_2nd_Live_Enjoy_Harmony
a.pomf.cat/tjvgzn.mp3
a.pomf.cat/exeurc.7z
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv272180262
mega.nz/#!JUpBRLyY!S8O10BgONl1MF7fgxkt-K35wkIdY3B2mklTWPQuYbUM
youtube.com/watch?v=KrVK84zIPu8
pastebin.com/ZHpF4bNk
starlight.kirara.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Makoto is a cute girl.

>Didn't link the latest news post
>Didn't fix the ML translation archive link
What the fuck.

For the love of christ update the fucking OP
Don't make OPs if you aren't willing to make them correctly

Don't forget about this:
ML material translation archive: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ

Are there full translations for the OFA commus somewhere or is it a just learn Japanese thing

It's the same link.

News post.

PART 1 OF 2

DL Live 2 for Platinum Stars has been announced: idolmaster.jp/blog/?p=22191 + Latest SS assets update (8/12): mega.nz/#!uFcgRDLA!UGZGNBNrGoWvQFPYpCqR4Sml8OvxiXiKNpNfmJJ5FEA + Latest SS stamps update (8/12): mega.nz/#!TJ0mzTqZ!AE3AsigMTrCeH6KyN0nZEZyrqLfN4J2zafxCUWNU07A
New SS commus have been subbed:
>Mizuki 04:
New SS commus have been uploaded:
>Mizuki [Summer Carnival!!], Miyako 01, Aya 01, Natsumi 01, Mirei 03, Nao 04:
>Kiyora 01, Hina 03, Atsumi 02:
New SS rumors have been translated: The preview of Kanako's "おかしな国のおかし屋さん" from STARLIGHT MASTER 05 has been uploaded: youtube.com/watch?v=fqWpvCmQNSY (Columbia region lock)
New CG Theaters have been typeset:
>681:
>682:
>691:
>696:
>697:
>698:
>705:
>709:
>710:
New CG comics have been typeset:
>"How are babies born?":
New CG comics have been translated:
>Scouting Rin: (comic) +
>Rin/Nono: (comic) +
>Karen's pocky game: (comic) +
>I want Otokura-san to treat me like a pig: (comic) +
>CG Summer Chihiro Manga: onwards (comic) +
The CG 3rd Live PV Part 4 has been uploaded: youtube.com/watch?v=3FpuU5cZaxw (Columbia region lock)
Various CG StaKeys are now up for sale: (cont.)

Here is the latest news post since OP is useless:

That's my point. He didn't update it, despite it being specifically requested two threads in a row.

WRONG the latest newposts is here

>four seconds apart
Heh.

PART 2 OF 2

Latest ML cards update (8/11): Digital scans for ML manga chapter 23 have been uploaded and translated: a.pomf.cat/jnombt.7z + pastebin.com/m4vTFd7H
The 8/10 batch of ML gasha cards "Sweet Ice Dream Gasha" has been translated: The preview of "創造は始まりの風を連れて" from THE@TER ACTIVITIES 01 has been uploaded. Additionally, the drama portion will be 50+ minutes long: youtube.com/watch?v=YINUSSum3z0
ML will be adding weekly prologue mini-dramas of each TA member in-game. Serika's mini-drama has been uploaded and translated: a.pomf.cat/pziygp.mp3 (drama) + Both parts of day 1 of the ML 2nd Live are now fully subbed: mediafire.com/folder/a5bq4uttpphze/Million_Live_2nd_Live_Enjoy_Harmony
Episode 170 of Million Radio has been uploaded: a.pomf.cat/tjvgzn.mp3 + Million Radio's second theme song CD "Turn on Time" has been uploaded (MP3): a.pomf.cat/exeurc.7z
Umi's ML 2016 birthday live guests were Megumi, Reika, and Mami: An ML Nico stream "We are all DRE@MERS!!" will air on 8/20 at 8 PM JST, and will feature Yamazaki Haruka (Mirai's VA), Tadokoro Azusa (Shizuka's VA), Komagata Yuri (Sayoko's VA), Nakamura Atsuki (Roco's VA), Harashima Akari (Iku's VA), Fujii Yukiyo (Megumi's VA), and Watanabe Keiko (Momoko's VA): live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv272180262 (region-locked) + A video "声優ゆめ日記~上田麗奈~" that features Ueda Reina (Umi's VA) doing cute things has been uploaded: mega.nz/#!JUpBRLyY!S8O10BgONl1MF7fgxkt-K35wkIdY3B2mklTWPQuYbUM
The previews of "エウレカダイアリー", "Fun! Fun! Festa!", and "サ・ヨ・ナ・ラ Summer Holiday" from SideM 2nd ANNIVERSARY DISC 02 Beit & S.E.M have been uploaded: youtube.com/watch?v=KrVK84zIPu8

PREVIOUS: + + + REQUESTS (old): pastebin.com/ZHpF4bNk

Who's the artist?

He still didn't update the ML pastebin link.

I don't remember. I should really start keeping that info around.

Is Yumi a girlfriend-type idol?

Yes.
Though if you live in an apartment it will start to look like a jungle with all the potted plants.

I've been looking around, though I haven't spotted one yet. CG has something similar...

For SS, Has anyone made some sort of chart showing what the effect of levelling up the special abilities of each card does?

Like... if I have a healer card, does levelling it up increase the time window, or does it increase the life gained?

Hokuto horror time

Karen is the most beautiful idol in the world. Karen for CG 2017.

Oh baby I love him
No homo tho

I agree EXCEPT ML Karen is more beautiful

There are plenty of beautiful idols in ML but Karen is not one of them

>Like... if I have a healer card, does levelling it up increase the time window, or does it increase the life gained?
In any card, the parts of the skill that increase on levelling up are the parts that aren't mentioned in specific values, like "small chance of" or "for a short while".
The actual values of these are in the game DB, and you can see them at starlight.kirara.ca/

ML Karen for CG

Rude and untrue.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Karen is a pretty girl.

TL?

Rin is my wife.

She'll be dead from SARS by years' end, user.
let her go.

My daughter is very beautiful.

She'll be dead?

She needs to stop skipping leg day.

This is why I prefer fake plants, because they have no roots.

Rude and untrue

he says that when posting a girl who takes cares of flowers and sells them to help the family business

I'd fuck Karen.
Both of them at the same time.

>Why isn't there any fanart of cute princess Koharu getting princess carried?
But there is

Puchis in real life

They have such a nice friendship.

I just want them to kiss already.

That'd be gay

That happened by proxy already.

Having friends is a wonderful thing.

Good, good.

7 Traitors and Hijri knows how many Sadist Nurses later, still no Atsumi.

It's only been a day or so, she will come in time.

How horrifying

Isn't this time of night so wonderful?

>Sadist Nurses

Kiyora is a kind and loving nurse.

Stop this propaganda at once.

What is so wonderful about it?

>ML 2nd live Day 1 subbed
Are we going to have a stream together or what?

REVERE AND WORSHIP

I wish Haruka would take me for my walkies

Not until both days are subbed.

Maybe after Day 2 is done.

It's a great time to get your face kicked in.

The quiet peaceful atmosphere.

Makes worshipping more enlightening than usual

...and then we have this one.

I just want to watch them go at it with each other. Karen will tease Karen until Karen gets pushed so far into the corner she counterattacks with her tentacle hair.

>Play a live
>Everyone scores 600,000+ points
>There is that one scrub who scores only 300,000+ points

Fucking hell, this is why getting that get a total team score of 3,000,000 is a pain in the ass. You have to beg for the chance that all five players in your team doesn't completely suck at the game.

>stuck at 2999987
There is no God

>Play a live
>Everyone scores 600k+ points
>I get around 300k points
>Everyone is mad / makes fun of me
I hate letting people down.

Was the opposite for me. Played all day, got a bunch of Hinas and one Atsumi but Kiyora didn't drop for a long time.

She looks so good.

Managed total team score somehow. Still couldn't get the 3 players FC reward. Got so many easy songs but nope. Not once did I get two more people who FC'd. Where are all those thousands of people who're above me in event song score rankings when I need them?

I get that it's supposed to be coop and all but it's really annoying when you have to rely on strangers to complete missions.

I love Chie so fucking much.
So fucking much.
And all of the l@lis as well!

>got all of the event missions essentially when the event started

Huh.

Git Gud or Get out.

You are exactly the kind of people that Yuki guns down mercilessly.

Now that I think about it, Kiyora made her Deresute debut in the event starring Atsumi.

It's definitely intentional. It's like pottery.

Yuki memes are the worst.

There's a long history of blood between Atsumi and Kiyora.

First is the incident when Kiyora taught Atsumi the true meaning of fear.

You're the worst person on your team.

Chill user, I was just poking fun at

Played 8 co-op songs so far and every single one has been 27* or 28*. Even when I FC'd one of them I didn't have two others with me who nailed it.

Just give me You're Stars or something so I can get the mission without having to worry about people messing up.

Of course right after I go for another and it's Dokukinoko.

You seem to be under the illusion that getting an easy song means you will be getting the mission completed.

And that incident between Kiyora and Atsumi has become the stuff of legends within the Idols in the agency.

Stop worrying, it'll happen naturally.

You're supposed to be spamming Aikos, Sachikos, and Akanes at everyone who doesn't FC.

jesus fuck did Kiyora fist Atsumi or something?

And to this day, their battle rages on.

Well it's mostly one sided because Atsumi loses her shit and flees for her life whenever Kiyora is around.

Some things are better left not being known.

Speaking of Karen, Shiki x Karen art is growing slowly, for some reason. And I'm okay with this. In fact, I want more.

I have 3000 points and only 1 Atsumi and a couple Kiyoris, I got all the missions and always end up 1st or 2nd.

To top things off this event is super short so unless I finally get 2 Hinas and 1 Atsumi more I'll have to grind until 10k or 15k points.

It's unnerving and makes me so fucking mad.

Are you guys sure having a 15 Star Rank idol doesn't increase the rewards or something even if you finish last?

i hate memes

Unless you guys just want to do the missions and drop out, you still have a few days left, you can chill. If you do want to drop out, maybe try going into lower difficulties?

You are confirmed to be a good person. Who is your second favorite behind the little sister girlfriend?

you love them

No, star rank doesn't increase your chances. Which I hoped they would fix, but unfortunately not.
If you want to get at least the guaranteed Hina, spend some stam drinks every day to make it easier to get to 10k before the event ends.

Also, why do you want 1 more Atsumi and 2 Hinas, though?

I'm hoping to drop out now that I've got all the cards. Might try going down to Pro. But people playing Pro are probably worse.

>Also, why do you want 1 more Atsumi and 2 Hinas, though?

I don't really know, I've been collecting them in pairs for all the events and keeping one awakened and the other unbonded, so might as well keep doing it

It's Diogenes syndrome isn't it

Quick, pick the cuddliest one!

If they make star rank matter, I should hope that they also make your place irrelevant, else it'd be so much harder to have a high star rank idol with high appeal. Anyway, for my sanity I refuse to believe that it'd be hard to get three people who can FC debut.

Good lord why would anyone draw this
Puchimas does not need to be soiled by Sachiko

the cutest puchi