/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

I've had several beers edition.
Also best tank edition.

>Moonfire Faire 2016 (August 5th-August 25th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/Moonfire_Faire/

>Free Login Campaign (July 25th-August 30th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0b8920e68063ec4a16533bcc115d6d154b75ce73

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>3.35 Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/498f86d8acb4d44925b3f83e96c82c85a550f9a0

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/nxewit.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sooooo much

@@ Roll for a date with Soft! @@
01-02 Ika Freerunner
03-04 Serys Rudine
05-06 Lil Bun
07-08 Naughty Bush
09-10 Arra Raine
12-13 Biri Biri
14-15 Sweet Jp
16-17 Archana Bellsong
18-19 Madot Suki
20-21 Republic Fairchild
23-24 Megumi Yatsurugi
25-26 Kiki Morgenstern
27-28 Hanna Day
29-30 Aranea Asmodai
31-32 Meria Athera
34-35 Arie Syris
36-37 Yuuko Miyumi
38-39 Mutsu Morytania
40-41 Kiwi Bussi
42-43 Jat Kittag
45-46 Milla Zanuff
47-48 Alice Sane
49-50 Red Rivers
51-52 Kiss Dissem
53-54 Lethe Skyforger
56-57 Ada Valentine
58-59 Muni Iyataj
60-61 Rio Zaruba
62-63 Vashril Adelvice
64-65 Harke M'haura
67-68 Zettai Ryoiki
69-70 Jana Ridah
71-72 Sayora Valentine
73-74 Aisolus Qerel
75-76 Rah'senna Selah
78-79 Aina Zelkova
80-81 Cat Adrastea
82-83 Ace Attorney
84-85 Pashua Orchidae
86-87 Pippy Coopeau
89-90 Ceveth Airen
91-92 Shan Vayu
93-94 Sera Nyastra
95-96 Miku Catsune
97-98 Rock Punchgroin

DIAPER THE THREAD

xth for lala bp

rolling for myself

I want a cute lala gf to craft for me...

Anyone on Aether wanna queue for Sephirot Extreme? We can pick a language or whatever

Xth for being late for better haul.

xivg what were your best erp sessions ever?

>no 00 or 99

dump all of them and i willsend ua thankulaeterr

xth for I hope Big Baby is behaving!

>Im stupid

Dubs are disabled

What do I do with my time now that I've cleared all the serious content.

You farm EX Primals for birds, and collect glamours.

Play something else

roll

>tfw the yo-kai watch event has greatly sabotaged progression since the day it started
>tfw haven't done beast tribes since the day it started
>tfw haven't done much else other than log in and grind fates a bit before procrastinating more fate grinding with maybe occasionally queuing for something

Good thing I only need like 102 more Legendary medals. This event is the worst. Makes me dread logging in. I have to finish it though so I can continue my autistic quest of collecting all the mounts, minions, and other exclusive nonsense.

But my bird and glamour games are already on point.

I'm normally one to get everything you can from an event but i'm making a point not to get the weapon mount, this event is fucking trash and i hope whoever thought of making it an atma grind fate based event gets terminal illness

hahahahahahaha holy shit

Damn, son. You've got the Thordan birb? I've been hunting that one for a while.

>tfw have to wait three weeks for my haul to come in the mail

you see, what I dont get is you were the biggest whiner about cash shop shit when it was all harmless, then when they release a stupid fucking mount you can only get from the shop you're all in?

also just for good coverage
>you
>progression

I'm new and this is my first event. What events from past would you guys say the best or at least good?
Quite frankly i'm thankful for this event because some low level fates are populated making leveling easy for me, seeing as how dead is ARR.

Got that one and the Ravana bird on the first kill of the night, funnily enough.

Where are you?

how's everybody doing tonight

Why do people pay 1k-3k per cluster when you can easily farm 300-700 of them in like 20 minutes?

Good FC I can join where I won't get shilled? In Balmung.

where can i find this dad

You know there's other progression outside of raiding, right?

I have to buy them to collect everything. Once it became evident it was here to stay I gave in and got what I needed to finish my collections. Now I just get things on the rare occasions I have money (b-day was July 18th) and there's something I don't have yet.

well the picture was taken at The Gold Court so you could try there.

At least you got to choose. It's rough only having to settle for what's in stock.

Is the atmosphere at least enjoyable? Of everyone running around, trying to get the books and other materials they've been waiting for?

Ravana birb's the only one I've managed to collect, so far. I'm pretty happy with it, but I definitely want to get some more.

Post lewd cats or aura please

could you post a good one next

Yeah. The guys that sell doujins are cool dudes. The one usually chat with plays on hyperion. Though, as true salesmen they try to sell me other doujins outside what I look for

Is the upgraded scrip gear BIS for gathering right now?

I've got no gauntlets on. This is about as lewd as it gets.

>post-nerf
casuls in my gaem

take off the hat i wanna see if youre ugly

Can you take your helmet off? Asking for a friend.

Or so you'd like to convince everyone!

Events have never been grindy like this before. Literally every event before this could easily be completed in a day.

Instead this event makes you grind like a step straight out of the relic weapon quests.

With full melds ironworks is still better, but there's really no point other than getting maybe another 1% added to success on folklore nodes or hitting 700 CP for some reason

A friend, huh? Tell this friend I said hi.

Oh no...my secret shame has been revealed for all to see...

your mileage may vary.

it's an also event that lasts for like 3 months, quit being such a baby and learn to pace yourself.

>thancred hair
eeeehhhhhhhhhhh
you're not the worst at least and you somehow made that face work.
6/10

why's the ravana drk weap look like a giant popsicle?

But I have been pacing myself.

The problem isn't the amount of time given to do them. It's that it's so grindy at all. It's eating up a ton of time that could be put toward doing anything else that would be significantly more enjoyable in the game.

I pet a catgirl earlier and it ran away.
Am I frightening?
You think it could have been feral?

i did it as a joke between a few friends and they said i should keep it so i will until i get bored of it.

we're in the lame duck period of an odd patch, there isn't anything 'significantly more enjoyable' left to be doing. if you were pacing yourself, you wouldn't have any reason to complain because you'd have the self control to stop when you're bored and come back to it later.

and really, if you don't want all of the items from the event, you don't have to get them. or are you one of those silly people who keeps all their old garbage clogging retainers and complains about extra retainer space being p2w?

If you paced yourself, you wouldn't feel like it's a lot of time. Spread the grind out over the event period if you don't like how grindy it feels. You're bothered because you're trying to do so much at once when you don't want to. There are also people who don't mind, and they've gotten most or all of the weapons. Do a weapon, take a break and do other stuff, do another weapon when you want, take another break. If you feel like it's eating up a ton of time, then stop and do that other stuff until you feel like going back to it

>If you paced yourself, you wouldn't feel like it's a lot of time.

Grinding like 1000 FATES is a lot of time no matter how you space it up.

Secrets exposed

>I'm not on the list
wew

That's fair. But people can do it in their own time, at their own pace and not mind. Adjust your pace so that it doesn't weigh you down.

Should I aim for ironworks and just spend red scrips on tool then?

>majority male character party succeeds at Sep EX DF
Not surprised at all 2bh

Never stop posting, Pickles.

a.pomf.cat/nxewit.webm

1-5 do it
6-0 dont do it

Did he queef before he died?

Who up?

>playing better games
traitor

are you on balmung yet pickles

But I clear it with full parties of shitty catgirls and lalafell all the time in DF!

Ironworks is just futureproofing, all you really need is 650 GP, 790 gathering and 740? perception for current content which is all easily got from blue scrip gear and melded right side cheap accessories. The red scrip tool upgrade is really nice though.

>7 messages on Skype

Answer them, you asshole

If only you knew who I am

Actually I take that back, you probably will want to get the ironworks offhand though, it's a massive upgrade to anything else in the slot and you can't really cheaply meld your right side and hit those caps without it unless you get a few red scrip gears too.

Who are you? Sorry, why is that relevant?

im cuckoo for cucko puffs

You're a catboy, you're already pretty gross so the rest won't matter

putts are you alive?!

Awesome, thank you

puttel is DEAD

Fucking finally

>playonline

The absolute madman.

Rate the cat.

It's a cat

That it is.

is this game dying or what? i'm hanging out on gilgamesh the 2nd highest pop server on a friday fucking night and there are 4 groups in party finder, no decent fcs recruiting that aren't the big invite everyone that walks by ones like valkd, aks and rawr, and towns are either empty or have a few afk people in them.

why does this game feel so dead? i rolled on one of the highest pop servers to feel like i'm playing a game full of people. it's only 3 years old. wow didn't feel like this until 8 years in.

male
0/10

Welcome to dead hours, all of the servers are empty as fuck right now.

why is it like this though it makes no sense it's the start of the fucking weekend where are the fucking nerds with no social life?

Even nerds with no social life have to sleep.

Isn't it extremely late at night in america?

Anyone want to fuck my ass?~

i think it's like midnight to 4 in the morning in the us, that's prime playing time right there

It's 3 AM, motherfucker. Most raids are already done their weeklies.

no thank you

Anyone wanna aetherqueue for some random shit?

does anyone know the mechanics behind pushing shopping carts around as a living?