Post your wheels

Just scored a set of Assassyns, can't wait to put them on

Other urls found in this thread:

rs-watanabe.co.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

0/10

too obvious

anyone else /slotted mags/?

You should consider assassynating yourself.

Those are nice, but not boiracer enough. I just ordered some RTX Contours, shitbox will improve considerably with them.

Who else /meme wheels/

No one on this board has a car worth spending money on Volk wheels. Especially not when there are perfectly good mock versions made by other companies.

Globes.

Reps are complete shit and buying them is an immediate tell that the owner has complete shit taste

Niche targa

More spokes the better

SCBro has them on his 32 GTR

>WOG BLADES

Omg it's a Bolf

Jokes on you my car came stock with volk forged aluminum from the factory

all about that 20 inch chrome sex spec homie

If you a'int rollin on 24's yo car ain't shit son

I really want to find a set for my truck.

Moto Metal MO976s

>Alloy wheels on a truck
You fucking pleb

where can i buy dagumi wheels for maximum doriftu

can't tell if trolling or just stupid

Just for looks eh mate? Jack the truck up and put big off-road tyres on it but never actually take it off the road? Sounds about right.

get them off the official website

rs-watanabe.co.jp/

sure thing boss

>Just scored a set of Assassyns

While they look nice and exotic, they also make the car owner seem like he's trying too hard. Now, there's nothing wrong with that if you're in certain car circles where everyone is trying to go all out to see who has the most exotic and most mods. There was an arab sheikh that used porcelain coatings instead of paint from some of his trim for example. Stuff like that has to be wholly custom.

To me, Assassyn rims would go well with over the top cars like the one in this picture.

BBS RS best wheel

Superior gloss gunmetal coming through

Enzo's bbs master race

Are O.Z wheels, meme wheels?

ew

Better than Jellybeans, fite me.

>lifted truck manlets think this qualifies as lift-worthy offroading

At least he's doing truck-like things like camping.

Could be at the mall.

lol sup

they look so nice all cleaned and polished

Jellybeans are mint, would swap these for them, if they had enough dish.

You know what's funny about OP's post?

Most of the people who get so annoyed about wheels like this are the ones with Rotas..

As if you can get mad about anyone elses wheels when your wheels are crap and perhaps even crappier than OP's wheels.

i literally drive my miata through worse than at least weekly. you didn't need to get your truck lifted or get expensive 4wd tires.

Also they usually are the same people who get upset that someone doesn't like their car because of shit counterfeit parts...

>Y-y-ou elitist fucking snobs,.. learn to appreciate other peoples cars.

Stock because I'm not a fucking boyracer faggot.

Guys trying to find a good set of wheels to go on my new Cadillac ATS, and so far I'm liking these. What do you guys think and is there anything you think would look better?

>stock because I'm poor
ftfy

>buying them is an immediate tell that the owner has complete shit taste
So the real thing is shit because they look the same? lmao

Also
>Blowing $2k+ for the real thing is an immediate tell that the owner has completely dumb as fuck spending habits
>Being mad because people can enjoy the same wheel style on their shitboxes for less than half the cost
Nigga you don't even own them so why are you bitching anyway?

19 inch Ford racing track pack wheels

based sunnies

kek

i want smaller wheels and bigger rubber.

>white wheels
>all of those spokes
>that clean
fuck you must be a cleanfreak autist who spends a few hours per week detailing

>TE3s and a night kids sticker on a V6 mustang
wooo

>bora front on a golf
why

I'm sure you do champ

keep being all assmad, but my truck is not even lifted, the stock setup just looked terrible with the long wheelbase.

>buying aftermarket wheels
>owning a shitbox so terrible that it didn't already come with God tier wheels from the factory

Please autocross it and record that shit, nigga.

>Tfw missed my chance two years ago to own a '72 with a 429 and 4spd for $7k
I still contemplate suicide.

I don't care, they're just being used while I refinish the stock wheels.

They don't look the same.
That's just an excuse bitches say for not having their cars done proper...

Cheap out on food, video games clothes etc if you have to but never cheap out and do poor quality shit to a car.

Holy shit, welcome back 2002. Fuck the trends come around quick these days.

rx7 fd wheels

Cheap ass 17x9.75 xxr 527's. They'll stay until the work cx8's are done being refinished.

My neighbor literally has these on his tahoe.
>i need to get out of detroit.

the lighter the better

Sexy assistance wagon thanks for sharing!

>fake rims
get the fuck outta here

That is even worse than Veeky Forums buying fake rick owens because even with fakes you are paying a couple hundred for some bullshit
>"N-n-nnobody's going to find out! I just want to impress women and they don't know about rims!"
gg still a bitch though

STILL
NOT
LOW

>stock premium wheel option master race

man, i used to have a set of those (unpolished) on a v8-swapped, primer black 86 berlinetta track car i built. that was over 10 years ago. i really need another project like that.

more like stock blown engine master rice kek

>butthurt bus rider

and heres the old camaro

>crashed like a faggot

Guessing the fat spic in that pic is your boyfriend, yes?

just bantz m8

Also nitro is cool but I like tarbos better, so I'm biased. Nice furry reaction.jpg though :^)

>confusing the stance fuccboi with the nitro fuccboi

At least he managed to blow an engine the fuck up, which means he was doing something somewhat hektik

Run 245/35 and 275/30 on rear.

Just bought another set of the same 19" ZCP's and am upgrading to 295/30 on the rears.

A fucking BITCH to keep clean but they are the best looking for M cars.

Love the caliper.

It's never going to be slammed or nothing close to it because it NEEDS room for suspension travel

They aren't expensive.. They cost the same as any good wheel. Enjoy your rotas, normie.

this is some /v/ tier autism

Hide evan threads
Do not respond to evan posts
Report evan posters

I like them a lot.

He is my detailer, peasant.

Also, it was gs400 guy that crashed.

Those would be easy to vandalize because with so little material, the loss of even one spoke to a crack would mean you need to replace the rim. Someone could take a lightweight sledgehammer and bank one of those spokes enough to crack it.

Anyways, I like rims that are robust enough to take a curb hopping without collapsing. Even though I still need to replace that rim, because it didn't collapse, the rest of the car didn't scrape the ground from a collapsed rim, thus saving a lot of expensive damage.

oem forged wheels ftw

Thinking about putting these on my DTS? Nawimean?

>engine seized from lean condition
>KEK KEK KEK BLOWN ENGINE

pic related, its you.

>thinking that the only thing that happens to nitro fed engines is a blown intake manifold or fried piston rings

>2016

top kek

Rota wheels are for people that like to weave in and out of traffic as they ae blasting loud techno while wearing their caps sideways.

Why does it need room?
Stay mad fagtron xD

Forgot pic

It needs room for his big vagina because he is too much of a pussy to slam it.

Soon, just gotta decide between gold, silver, or gunmetal

It's old senpai it from factory does not have a lot of room for suspension travel

What color on the car?

What wheels should I get for my legacy gtb?
Really digging tsw nurburgring bronze, or enkei rpf1 gold