/blaz/ - Blazblue General

Previous thread: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction out in Japanese arcades with Nine and Izanami playable.
- Console release will be in autumn in Japan and in winter in the US with Es playable.
- XBlaze Code Embryo and CPEX out on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- XBlaze Lost Memories will be released on Steam on the 11th of August:
store.steampowered.com/app/438940
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, has started being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj (embed)
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx (embed)
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1OlXHEL8Io
youtube.com/watch?v=wriuJZN2T5M
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Onslaught
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/SUSANOOH
sixfolddimension.tumblr.com/tagged/kagura-mutsuki's-eternal-spring-paradise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Pupwa!

>Neoposter is a shitposter
I shouldn't be surprised but I am

You know, considering Mori doesn't even like Touya, what are the chances that he might add Es to Ragna's harem? How pissed would you be?

The school dating VN concept has a shit ton of heroines... would each one need their own elaborate story path?

oh god dont tell me we're making a dating sim

Bang!

Hmm. Main heroines like Noel and Celica would have full story paths. Characters like Makoto would get smaller sub-paths. Also, maybe some kinda DLC with another dozen new heroines/sub-heroines.

Is it 18+ sim?

If somebody can draw it, then why not. But it's all speculation if nobody can do anything.

Honestly I would love to see a gag reel where Es and Rachel start fighting each other over Ragna while he cries in the corner complaining about how "the only girls I can get are fucking lolis." while Tao paws him for more buns.

Hes a lucky man.

oppai lolis are some gud shit though my man

I think Kondou actually ships Ragna with Nu.

If only more thought so.

Honestly i'd a Es anyday. Idk about Ragna though, i'd imagine she'd remind him too much of Rachel.

A Military Academy dating sim would work pretty well and the smaller number of routes would make it more manageable. The MC could be a student in the same class and year as the NOL girls. You could have routes such as:
- Noel: Aiding her with he lack of self-confidence and trying to help her with her studies or cooking.
- Makoto: A disapproving overprotective family that doesn't want her to be with non-beastkin could work as a subplot for her, as well as the racism at school angle.
- Tsubaki: Winning her over and helping her realize that Jin is a dick. Maybe beating Jin in some way.
- Mai: Helping her get over the rejection of her father and open up more to other people. Maybe dealing with assassins sent after her as well as her lesbian roommate that wants Mai for herself.
- Kajun: Helping her win some sort of Ars Magus experiment school contest and helping her do stuff for Kokonoe.

>Noel
>Tsubaki

Mori would never allow it. They weren't even allowed to kiss Tsubaki on-screen. They wouldn't even be allowed to be heroines at all.

>Makoto with no sleeves
What is this feeling in my pants?

If thats the only routes then im not interested.

Where's the Amane route?

Your idea is boring and shit.

I want to feel the hair on the back of Celica's head.

Makoto is the only girl without sleeves on her summer school uniform. Presumably she removed them.

>10
sleepy

Very sleepy

BLESSED BE!

RUB
THAT
BACK

I'd rather cum on that back to be honest. Watch my thicc semen trickle down that spine.

I'd prefer to straight up rape Es tbqh

You people are sick fucks.
Backs are for patting, rubbing, and massaging, nothing more. Anything else isn't showing appreciation, but merely marring the beauty of one's back.
Get fucking help.

What are your ideas?

A nukige where you fap to the girls in various sexual positions, clothes on or off

Basically, what Makoto has except more of it

How about something a little more fun, interesting, and not solely catered to your own interests? Fact is very few people around these parts are gonna be interested in a purely Remix Heart VN. Also, having established heroines, one of whom is outright in love with another character, fall in love with some generic OC is not gonna go over well with a lot of people either. Frankly, it's impossible for many people to find your idea even remotely intriguing.

What are your ideas then?

Since this is purely hypothetical, an AU school setting with Ragna as the protagonist and popular female characters from the games as the main heroines.

The only real reason why I'm coming back to CPE on PC is because Revelator isn't out yet.

Keep playing the main game and enjoying gag endings, duh.

No one cares . . . . . . .

But Es is a shortstack

AAAH loli body + oppai is just the best, I wanna fap to her hentai so bad but there just isn't any

/blaz/ sings Black Onslaught II and Susanooh.
The songs: youtube.com/watch?v=u1OlXHEL8Io
youtube.com/watch?v=wriuJZN2T5M
Lyrics: blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Onslaught
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/SUSANOOH
Please send the files to this mail until and including 08/20: [email protected]
Can also be send in parts because some of you probably don't want to lose your voice.
Please give it your all.

I want to date Mai.

Gayyyyy

Izanami

Celichan!

Stop posting pictures of my wife, you weird stalker, or I'll punch ya in the face and break your teeth.

Are you dropping a character when CF rolls around?

Ragna because Belial Edge is all that made him fun for me.

He still has it in unlimited mode. just use him like that if you want the move back.

i can get 8k off RC IAD DID

Prove it.

Nah, but I might get a new main. Hibiki and Naoto look interesting.
That Izuna drop is just too cool.

>No Shiori route where you steal her away from Mai and teach her the pleasures of the dick

>steal her away from Mai

That implies that Mai has or even wants her. By the time she meets Shiori, Mai is only interested in men.

>10

Did Shiori show up in the sequel yet?

She does in the graduation.

Which was in the first chapter.

Pupwa is my bf

Tsubaki pls

thats autisic as hell and is why every other fighting game fanbase hates bb

Nobody cares

No, but she was shown in the title page of the first chapter so she will be in it.

You got triggered by that post? What do you think of this existing fan-made dating sim then?

sixfolddimension.tumblr.com/tagged/kagura-mutsuki's-eternal-spring-paradise

I hate it.

Not on principle, but because it's Kagura and also Ragna is mine.

Stop being such a beta and learn to self-insert bro.

I HATE IT

Don't despair and listen to the wisdom of Kagura.

I'm putting up a lobby on PS4. You know the password.

What's the password? I hope it's pupwa.

I liked the doujin where Kagura was literally a cuck, except it wasn't even his wife's son because he wasn't married.

Location?

>calls ragna a beta
> meanwhile Ragna's the center of attention when their both stuck on an island with 2 girls.

He's lucky that Ragna's pure or he'd be sitting in the corner with his dick in his hand as Ragna, Celica and Noel form a triangle of pleasure.

Um... US and Vidya?

East or West coast?

Nice!

You should switch it to match/spectate.

Hazama doesn't look as fun so I'll probably drop him.

RIP snek

What about him looks less fun?

The way they nerfed his chains, it makes him look less mobile and that's the part that was fun about him. I can't be spiderman anymore

>Es
>loli

i want to be that banana

I WANT STICK MY WEINER INSIDE _______!

She's so hot man, I'm gonna have to try and play her.

Too serious. Make the MC Ragna, then:
- Noel: No matter how much you insult her, every dialogue option improves your relationship. To help her with her studies, you need to beat up the teacher and steal the answers for her, but she gets caught anyway and has to serve cooking duty as punishment. The final obstacle in her route is fighting her cooking, which has congealed itself into a moving blob-monster. Bonus if you have to play Azrael, who is the lunch lady.

Girls with phallic objects in their mouths are hot.

I want to feed Mai.

I liked last thread user's idea better.
>Ragna: 3rd year, protagonist
>Jin: 2nd year, student council president, protagonist's annoying brother
>Noel: 1st year, main heroine
>Rachel: School chairman, heroine
>Tao: Mysterious life form, heroine
>Tager: Composition teacher, lab experiment
>Litchi: School nurse
>Arakune: Class pet
>Bang: Gym teacher, excessively scruffy
>Carl: 1st year child genius who skipped grades.
>Hakumen: Calligraphy teacher, overseer of the tea ceremony club
>Nu: Secret heroine, pervert
>Tsubaki:1st year, student council vice president, pain in the ass
>Hazama: What does he even do here?
>Makoto: 1st year, giant tail, heroine
>Valkenhayn: Butler, home ec teacher
>Platinum: Intruder who keeps harassing everyone
>Relius: Biology teacher, Carl's dad, pervert
>Amane: History teacher, oversees the cultural dance club
>Bullet: 2nd year transfer student, heroine, her uniform alterations are against the rules
>Azrael: Cafeteria lunch lady
>Kagura: Vice principle, pervert
>Kokonoe: Science teacher, heroine, overseer of the science club, blows up parts of the school regularly
>Terumi: 3rd year, delinquent, protagonist's rival, loud, annoying, has no friends, please just die already, voted least likely to be missed upon his death
>Celica: 1st year, heroine, impossibly high housewife level, gets lost in straight hallways
>Lambda: Another secret heroine
>Hibiki: 2nd year, head of the disciplinary committee, pain in (Kagura's) ass, doesn't really stand out
>Naoto: 2nd year, has a feud with Ragna, voted most likely to be the incarnation of a faceless visual novel protagonist, Class SS "Normalcy" Level
>Nine: Chemistry teacher, hates everyone except her family, tends to blow things up when mad
>Izanami: School principle, heroine, really scary

So who would the narration follow? who would have chuuibyou syndrome? Who would be part of or leading a gang of delinquents? what exactly would Mai,Kajun,Shiori and Es do or Trinity, Jubei and Raquel do?

Anyone up for a few games with a scrub Ragna?
Region: NA East

It follows the protagonist, Ragna.

And everyone's a little chuuni. Also a running gag could be how Naoto's always talking seeing people's life force value with his Hunter's Eye, but since he's the only one who can see it and there doesn't appear to be anything special about his eye just from looking at him, he's always being accused of being chuuni.

I can go in a few minutes.

I'll be waiting.
Roomname: Jin's Lair

Also, characters like Jin and Nu keep shitting on him for copying Ragna, even though he insists he's not copying anyone.

Narration follows Ragna; this is Blazblue, everybody has chuunibyou syndrome; and Terumi.

>Mai: 1st year, heroine, possibly a tranny
>Kajun: 1st year, head of the science club
>Shiori: 1st year, blatant lesbian
>Es: Secret heroine, located at one of the far-off school gates
>Trinity: school counselor who sees virtually every student on a regular basis, Terumi especially
>Jubei: Ragna's guardian
>Raquel: Chairman's sister, hangs around Naoto

I'll be there after I finish this next match.

I can't find the room for some reason.