What went wrong?

What went wrong?

They didn't get a GT350.

Aerodynamics
Crash safety
Pedestrian safety
Current popular design trends

Personally I love the Early mustangs. But I also like the new ones.

Change is okay OP. I know it can be scary, just go with it, you'll be alright.

Damn, I didn't quite realize how large new cars are.

They wanted a smaller car for secretaries to drive, so they looked kinda girly. Less so the fastback I guess. Ford always fucks things up the first time around.

At least the new ones have some power.

What was ever right?

They used the curb to determine if they were in the spot or not

I love my 15' ruby red GT

>both aren't parked inbetween the lines
>both are pulled up so far that their front ends are basically dragging on the ground and their front tires are resting on the cement divider

ree

your dad didn't pull out and finish on her face

>muh power
Up to 270 hp in a 2,500 lbs car not enough for you?

Nothing, moving into the future is what keeps cars alive. The 15 style is an appreciated taste, but it beats the camaros redone previous gen style

I love both of them

Nothing really. Interior is nice which is pretty much the main thing people who bash them have against it. Besides that, my cousin fell for the ecoboost meme and it has been in the shop so many times for the clutch shitting itself that it got lemoned. All it has was some basic shit like a downpipe and intake with tune. Sure it was faster then my S197, but only after boosting 22 psi and it only lasted about a month with no problems.

This. I drive a fairly average-sized sedan and can easily fit in a space with plenty of room between the front bumper and curb. Are people just this retarded when it comes to judging distance?

Also super annoying when compact cars pull up so far into the space that you get fooled into thinking it's an open spot. Kill yourselves.

I like the new mustang more than the old one, but I don't particularly like either of them.

'15+ looks really good from the rear, but I hate that Ford Fusion front end. Hopefully they'll do a face-lift or something before next gen.

He got to close to the curb and scraped his front lip

Are Subaru Impreza WRX's really that small or is it just because there's a Ford F150 next to it?

Those performance pack wheels are gross. I'm probably the only person on Veeky Forums who's tired of black wheels.

They need something on the side. It looks good but plain. I suspect the GT350 fenders were going to be production wide but were made exclusive to that version at some point in the design. They look great. The GT needs a fake scoop somewhere to break up the vanilla middle body line. The roof and front is 10/10 though.

That's not a 150, it's a 250. Possibly a 350, but pretty sure it's 250.