How does this make you feel Veeky Forums?

How does this make you feel Veeky Forums?

Isn't the stance meme dying out yet? I legit thought it was on the way out.

Want to see it raced against a stanceshitted GT-R.

Also want to see the two actually racing, instead of comparing lap times like autists.

Please that piece of shit would just hit the nearest tree faster than gs400guy did

Meh, only a Corvette.

well it's not like the c7 corvette is useful on a track

I don't care

that would be the best looking C7 Ive ever seen

>that fucking hat

hard.
then sad.
>noticed stance
now disgusted.

Awesome blue line!

That wheel is floating.

now that Corvette boomers are doing it, I'm sure it won't last much longer

Indifferent. Now it can't go fast enough to overheat and explode it's engine

So be it. First to hit the tree is the stanciest of stancefags. The other piece of shit cannot compete, etc.

I can assume the steering is the same?

Shit car to begin with

who gives a shit, it's a mass produced car

Get that Facebook teir Photoshop out of here you fucking normie.

>poor car ruined
meh

>Nothing of value was lost

Most

>no shadows on the tires
interesting...

tire tread matches up also.

I don't like Corvettes' look, but seeing this, I can't stop laughing.

>gs400guy hit a tree
Please explain

He ate a curb, equinox wasn't so lucky

>yfw it's a shoop

Lingenfelter > stance

As long as they dont do that to a viper...

Looks stupid on a POS American car

At least it's not wrapped around a tree

lotta money wasted

You mean over a curb? Never hit a tree, you're thinking of someone else

>Stance by its nature is counter competitive. Stance is for guys that cant race, arent good at sports, ect. They werent good at competing with things that involved effort, or skill, so they invented a "movement" that allowed them to buy their way in and up. Cruise control for cool. Their achievements are buy things not widely available or just being anti-conformist in the most conformist possible way. They are the goth kids on South Park. Their exhibitions are driving over dips in the pavement. Seriously, look that shit up. They had to elevate their dumbassery into a "movement", "scene", and "lifestyle", in a attempt to make it beyond reproach. Same reason they claim its a form of self expression but they never have anything profound to say. "Hater" is a way to defuse detractors as people that are jealous or "just dont get it". They use the term for the same reason they Stance. They are unable or unwilling to ever compete with people in a real sense, because there is a risk of failure. Stancers wont argue. Read the threads, its kind of fascinating. Its always "sure whatever bro" and "stance makes em dance". Its the kids that never get picked for kickball making their own game and crying to the teacher when the bigger boys tell them that butt diddling isnt a sport. They are all the best at their made up sport, and can all claim to be the "Illest". This is what you get when you give participation trophies to everyone.

To be honest, a properly set up Viper ACR might be (almost) that low for some tracks. The negative camber is excessive, but a couple degrees can be functional.

what would you call that tree-shaped object that stopped you?

Meh, It's his money.

Never touched the tree, although it was close. Just hopped the curb and pushed in my quarter panel.

Slamming it i mean. And the "hellaflush" or whatever, camber

A tracked ACR that is raced and needs some camber is perfectly fine.
But racing camber rarely goes over 3-4 degrees or so, at least for open wheelers (Not counting turnleft)

yeah, just a pushed in quarter panel..

..and had to replace your entire front subframe..

..and pull and rebuild the motor..

..lol

It was the rear subframe, took about 3 hours to swap out.

Also I pulled the engine so I can rebuild the heads, put my valve springs in, and my headers on among many other things. Cars long gone who cares kek

step 1: take car to lingenfelter to make 1000hp
step 2: lower and add camber to make all but 80hp useful
step 3: HARD PARK

good, i always knew buying a shitbox, beers and smokes was an idealisct ambition. definatly worth it tho.

Is lingenfelter any good?

I've never heard of them in any racing series but I don't know every regional GT series either

It and the owner needs to be set on fire.

Sorry you skipped the curb then hit the tree

Good thing that's a kit, people with no taste can't afford the actual one

>driving down the freeway
>see a lowered car from the 60's(?) with fins
>realize that in the future, there will be stanced/lowered hovercars and flying cars

>hits a tree
>takes picture and posts it to Veeky Forums
>"i didnt hit a tree"

>"just a pushed in quarter panel"
>yeah i had to replace the whole subframe, so what

>yeah i totally just removed my entire engine out of my car to put new valve springs in
>had nothing to do with crashing into a tree
>just had to change my valve springs
>its totally normal to do that
>it makes perfect sense

In my state it's actually illegal to go more than two inches lower than stock.

Cops won't really pester you, but stanced cars are easy revenue.

What a cucked state, sad.

What a fantastic state, awesome!

>lowered flying cars
>bass blaring
>5x as many wings as necessary to fly
>chrome 24" turbines
>non-FAA compliant lighting in the form of unfocused HIDs
>stanced wings bent down for dat aggressive look
>lowered
>while flying
>clipping trees
>buzzing houses

such is life in 2157

Please tell me that isnt actually lingenfelter aproved.

Well, a Lingenfelter survived Roadkill's abuse for a day, although I don't know of their quality control.

to be honest i dont know if/what class racing they do or if theyre winning often lol. But they do some very cool engineering, they made dohc heads for the corvette engine. They did a custom build vette that was widened like 8 inches.

This looks fake

Bad, made me think of retarded ass speedbuggy

In Quebec, stanced cars are specifically banned, though I don't recall what metric they use to determine it. The wording of the law actually says "Hellaflush" though, kek

It is fake.