Slablands/CoC General

She thought the lewd was over, she was wrong edition

>GAMES
Slablands: mega.nz/#F!BgcgBRxD!iTqbr5QmQ5IwUOAEZSBpyQ

Slablands Design Document:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ACXD-AWlYHDrXmS726OBihS4CSz7c9nL4kZtB4fifH8/edit?

Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

IF THE MEDIAFIRE LINK SAYS "PERMISSION DENIED", JUST REFRESH IT!
The demo ends at the desert. More to come soon.

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
pastebin.com/8c2sLaZP
History of /slabg/
docs.google.com/document/d/10rpdpabjVzkTmy37wo18sN-PvDTNaxrYVbWjY_ZKERE/edit

>Variable reference and style FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1P-irx43qxBg2nFN_YieZ52g9uLmRXJGIIZb4n8kQyc8/edit?usp=sharing

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
General: pastebin.com/qMvXVtXw
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1YAawzawwvB52hZKiRVhkytMs8HuNjP8IAbY74WxSS8I/edit?pli=1

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/ It's brand new, please consider adding to it.

Slablands maps:
dropbox.com/sh/hpoqlyo2euujm8m/BtAMkXHp2c

Music to listen to while browsing the thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=aH5aq4V0Ywk

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ebF1Y6vE
youtube.com/watch?v=EhlaEsRbB-A
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html?view=AA05873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST FOR FEEDING HER THE CARROT

Bunny girl ahegao

Yes please

Playing fetch with your dog girl

playing hide the carrot with your bunny.

Taking hostages of rich peoples daughters, threatening to impregnate them if you're not given the money.

You hide it in her right?

Yes

So evil dolphin loli when?

So, what's the current state of play with CoC, Slab, and TITS?

Jews and furries still ruining everything?

Slab has some content, the other two are as you already stated in the post.

>some content

Is it at least half of what was in CoC? Because if not I can safely write it off as a dead project and forget about all three games.

Hm. Color me surprised, if I'm honest. Alright. I'll be back next year to see if they've actually been implemented.

Thats fine. We will write some more stuff in the mean time and keep updating the wiki see ya later.

Always pet your awoos

loli bullies you can ahegao and break

Where would we even find loli bullies? Just wandering the streets like the bad kids they are?

One of the cities, they walk streets when they should be in school. One carries a broken plank or pipe as a club.

Bones

hones

Catgirl online delivery service.

>Two tails
They sold you an old one, user.

Not sure about that user but I'm pretty okay with this.

Someone give me a short quest or event to write for an area that needs it. I wanna take a quick break from the bunny girl after finishing the standing sex scene.

Desert, you find someone lost and confused and suffering from heatstroke and dehydration. You get the choice of leaving them to their fate, or helping them back to town and getting them some water. Maybe a small fatigue penalty for a small gold reward.

She will learn that soon enough

Plains quest, two characters from different tribes are having a conflict and it's up to you to settle their differences before it erupts into a fight, which could spark hostility between their entire tribes

Discovering a mysterious breakfast food that adults cannot understand why children love.

Becoming a bitcher. A man who fucks witches to protect the world

What a noble sacrifice.

>Comiket is going on right now

Awwww shiet

Time to watch the panda like a hawk to see what all goods getting scanned

Loli harpies

Serbian lolis

Why not a classic clear out the monsters quest?

Prepare to sort through all the gunk too

Dark chocolate girls

Milk chocolate superior.

Pastry girl

Covering dark chocolate girls with your milk.

Artist girl who wants you to make beautiful patterns on her dark skin

Ooh I like that.

foxboys when

Giving facials to unsuspecting patrons at a fancy spa

More catboys

Is that the guy from Rune Factory 4?

Nah

Bribing death to not take you by fucking her

Why is his hat just panties

Bunny girl standing sex is done

pastebin.com/ebF1Y6vE

That's not a bad idea. Maybe someone who got lost and followed a mirage.

Could be interesting, but does the plains really need more content?

I already wrote two of those, although I don't know if they made it into the game.

Fucked that bunnygirl good.

That you did.

Any more suggestions for quests/events? If not I'll probably go with the desert one.

Guy lost his glasses down a ravine in the forest, you have to search and search and pass a speed check to grab them from a steep cliff.

Rambles would get jealous tho

ambos

I can't wait for genderbend ambos to pound me until I'm a drooling mess that can't stand.

Getting knocked up by ambos when?

No genderbends, ew. Ambos should be our first futa character.

Okay, fine. Make him a tiger boy

mobas

>tfw wrote something for this three years ago
wew, can't imagine slab general even exists any more

What'd you write?

That's a state secret, I'm afraid, mainly because it was trash. Anyway, I got the urge to try writing again so I am wondering if Slablands is still being developed? Is Tatobaguy even alive any more?

Still under active development senpai.

user, please. You can tell me. I've written so much trash.

It is. If you were last here three years ago then a bunch of cool stuff has been added. I'm writing a bunny girl right now if you're into that.

What are you thinking of writing?

Well, I can try writing whatever fluff is currently necessary. Personally, I'd like to write mobs you can battle, either creatures or some sort of magical manifestation. However, since I don't have any idea on where the game is right now progress-wise, I have no idea. How many areas are implemented right now?

Shout magic

5-6, if you count the castle.

Thanks. I guess I have to just play it through to get a good sense of it.

That would be nice, we need mobs. You could write something for the desert, like a lamia, scorpion, sphinx girl, fennec fox, etc.

Excuse the UI, it's still terrible.

Pic related, what could be.

Did the mountain mobs every get added? There should be a sheep girl, ram boy, and fox boy.

Tamamo is top tier wife.

also this

can the baker lady give birth or does she remain pregnant? if she remains preggo, how long until she has that child?

>is tatobaguy even alive anymore.
have you been here in the past few threads?

I don't understand the question.

Read his post, clearly he hasn't.

Not bad, it's better than what it used to be.
Nah, been away for 3 years. Sorry, bro.

The girl who cheats on you by sleeping with your assistant isn't a good wife.

???

What are you on about?

After Assassin ganks you, she'll fuck Rani/Rin behind your back, depending on whichever one you picked. You can spy on them and she'll laugh at and tease you if you try and confront them about what they did.

Body mods

It is almost time for erebus

But yes that's why Tamamo is shit.

Neato. I'd like to tell you that it's cute how you have such vivid dreams without even realizing it, but I gave up on Fate/Extra once I kept getting killed because of RNG bullshit on a bossfight. But hey, it ain't cheating anyway if it's with another woman.

Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=EhlaEsRbB-A

>it ain't cheating anyway if it's with another woman.
So if your wife decided she'd start fucking other people on the side it doesn't matter to you as long as they don't have a penis? I don't think anyone is going to agree with that.

Or you could replenish their fluids on the spot, or at least under a palm tree near an oasis.

That looked way more innocent than whatever you were imagining. Also, the answer to your question is yes. I ship my waifu with various other characters for maximum yuri action.

>That looked innocent
Then you don't know how mana transfer in Fate works. It's through sex.

>The answer to your question is yes.
Then you are a literal cuck. It's one thing to ship a character you like, it's another if you get off on them actually cheating on your self insert.

I keep meaning to try Artificial Academy out. Is that the one that lets you import others' creations with cards?

thumping your carrot on her face

>Then you don't know how mana transfer in Fate works. It's through sex.
Not the guy you're replying to but only if you're incompetent. It's outright said in the VN. Blood works just fine if you know what you're doing.

Yeah, baby.
I played Fate/Stay Night, I know what you are referring to, but it most definitely isn't the only way. Also, try not to project so much, I am not inserting myself anywhere, neither am I getting off on ntr. So, by your logic, everyone who has a waifu from Yuruyuri for example and read doujins of it are cucks? That's ridiculous. Anyway, here, have a cute girl and chill out, friendo.

>Yeah, baby.
Nice. That's a pretty nice looking Ilya (?). Hopefully it won't be hard to find.

I'm relatively sure that is AA2. Here's a neat link for ya. 178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html?view=AA05873

Does it look like the two girls on the bed are exchanging blood?

>I am not inserting myself anywhere
The protagonist of Extra is a self-insert.

>Anyone who has a waifu from Yuruyuri
No, because there's no self-insert representing you who is romancing one of the girls.

>Does it look like the two girls on the bed are exchanging blood?
I went & watched the vid. It looks like you can only see so much. There's implications but I don't really give a shit. I was just pointing out that sex is the method low skilled practitioners use.
Thank you.

I like this background best.

I like the paper-y, papyrus-y background, especially because it means you don't have to have any custom backgrounds for scenes, but the old font looks more readable to me.

you can get the baker girl pregnant, right?
is it she coded in to have the baby or does she juts remain pregnant.

The pregnancy advances in real game time.

oh shit

>old font
>implying any of those changes made it into the game
It's just someone's modded copy. The font in slab is the same.