Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8krf2qblmCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bridget

poison

amane

claiming this thread for /pol/

Let's talk about Guile.

broski, do you know yet when you're playing?

beautiful boys.

Don't shit talk and dodge.

Don't tripfag if you're fucking garbage at everything

What's hard about this?

kawaii

Mommy Ram
Auntie Elphelt

Replace poison with ash.

You need a chill pill brother

This
men > women

shoutouts to papa valle for being up at like 2am to run a euro netplay tournament

tourney starts at 10

I think if I didn't have itabashi/stupendous/snake (rip) as inspirations to conquer the matchup bullshit I would've already quit this game

For you, this is my last post because at least you're not a dodger. And even though I am not actually mad (just looking to spectate a fight) you're right lol, good shit.

>starting to jack off more to cartoon girls and weird shit

im fucking losing it

how do i stop this shit

>people asking admins to ban michmichmich

Hope challonge doesn't fuck up for you guys and delay everything by 90 minutes like the na tourney

xth for Cummy!

Anime girls are cute!

ghodere no!

no, ash is a cunt, poison is a bro, would drink with

im more worried that the language barriers are going to cause problems

at least in the north america event you all spoke english so could follow instructions from the discord

we've got like 40 countries taking part here, and there's already a russian guy in the discord who doesnt get how to check in to challonge

how do i know if a girl is a girl girl or a boy girl

You don't, that's part of the fun.

no memes, gief MU's are legit "fix this garbage" tier, and that takes a lot to admit because I have been playing older games that can have really busted MatchUps. You've always been someone I have looked up to for your determination through adversity, even though you're younger than me by a few years. I wouldn't even be mad if you switched to like roo or whatever, just know that I hope you don't give up. you're hella cool

Then stop playing the worst character. Not like you don't have a choice of grapplers

lol I just watched a japanese SFV tournament and the game is literally bugged in the JP version. Vega is called balrog. Can crapcom get anything right?

Its been over a week and we still dont have a new vlog from jiyuna.
I'm seriously concerned, do you you think he's alright?

It's also bugged for me with japanese voices on bison would sometimes be called VEGA in the story mode.

delete this "BARlog" bullshit

Would it be too late to get into Street fighter third strike?

no, but you're better off asking people here for games than randomly challenging people and having them okimeme on you

central fiction will make blazblue great again

Fuck yes. There's no reason to play an old game when a newer version is out. Old games have always been worse versions of new games. Who the fuck plays battlefield 3 when 4 is out? Or GTA 4 when 5 is out? Or anything else.

Can someone answer me
My main issues with stick is confirming into super and hitting bottom buttons like mk Oh and shit like v trigger. Any tips

It's never too late to get into anything, just start playing.

Nah, strong usual count on fightcade, sf33SOE is surely alive, and some fgg discord players really like it too. It's never too late to play a game you're interested in.

You better post your confused animes or I'll lose my shit.

have a wide confusion

go back to your containment subreddit

Wanna learn together and then for a team for cooperation cup?

what's your favorite fighting game?

If you could describe this character in one word, what would it be?

anime

dreamboat

mash

Honest

honest

Why?

kofxiv

>52 characters at launch
>"good" netcode
>legacy controller support
>all the usual singleplayer modes
>1v1 or 3v3 online

youtu.be/8krf2qblmCQ

It is possible to get into any old game, but 99% of the players will have autism skill and the game has been explored fully

Most who try to seriously get into an old game will drop it quick

What the hell is this collection?

and yet it wont ever hold a candle to sf5 even if its a much better game

>200k copies old
>Doesn't survive past evo 2017

i'm really sorry for shitting the thread up with m gayass opinions, even tho i don't post much. wouldn't even be mad to be banned for a week rn, sorry to janitors too, must be mad annoying, no OS.

The tragic part is that despite doing everything right, they'll barely be rewarded for it. It's a passion project. I wish the same devs made SFV. Capcom should die any day now. Wouldn't mind if SNK made future SF games.

Explains my terrible experience with Marvel vs Capcom 2 on PSN.

you're only being annoying with your spoiler shit

It won't even survive launch as sony exclusive lol

too bad it's a kof game heh

Do you still play?

>52 characters
Huh

The teams make up 48, Antonov plus Verse make 50

Frankly I just don't find nearly any of the other characters in the game very interesting. The two characters I was really interested in playing from before the game even came out were Gief and FANG, so if I were to play anyone else it would just be to have a shot at winning tournaments. Winning a big tourney wasn't the reason I started playing fighting games and it's not the reason I'm still playing, though it was easy to conflate. Now, I'm playing to be the best gief in the world. Long way to go on that, but yeah.

I appreciate that, man. I think coming through that adversity makes the victory all the sweeter, but sometimes I swear to god I just want to shove my hitbox through the wall when it's a string of nash/chun/sims and I just don't see a way through. I hope people don't really mind my bitching because if I had to just smile and nod appreciatively when someone spouts "it's a really balanced game I don't think there's a matchup worse than 6-4 in SFV" I might end up going fucking nuts

It's ok, just a hypothetical, friend

oh i thought it was 50 + 2 bosses

in hindsight i should've noticed 50 isnt a multiple of 3

heyy I'm in a bracket with Brick

Not anymore.
Still have the game.

>Frankly I just don't find nearly any of the other characters in the game very interesting
Have you tried digging into Alex?

>I appreciate that, man. I think coming through that adversity makes the victory all the sweeter, but sometimes I swear to god I just want to shove my hitbox through the wall when it's a string of nash/chun/sims and I just don't see a way through. I hope people don't really mind my bitching because if I had to just smile and nod appreciatively when someone spouts "it's a really balanced game I don't think there's a matchup worse than 6-4 in SFV" I might end up going fucking nuts

Just adds to the "ghodere is hella cool" mythos teebeeH

is purin to ohuro a fighting game?

That's Swedish Brick. Not the "I built a PC for SFV but it turned out to be too shit to run the game" Italian Brick posting here.

>Gief and FANG
bruh

Ah alright.
But yeah the only people who still play MVC2 online have been doing it for years, but it's not impossible to get into. You just have to keep at it, win or lose.

oh right. thought he went by brickSWE

Yeah but its not fun when you get disconnected from lobbies because of being new.

I don't play SFV so I really don't have much ground to stand on to complain about the balance or whatever, but it really does amaze me the extent people are willing to go to just flat out lie about how well made SFV is as a game and how you're just not allowed to complain about anything. It's always bothered me but the longer it goes on it's starting to get frustrating.

Senran fighting game is right around the corner, I can smell it.

>extent people are willing to go to just flat out lie about how well made SFV is as a game
Are we living on the same planet? People do nothing but shit on the game endlessly. The game got buried in every user score aggregate ever.

Stop responding to that retard.
He's the worst fanboy.

christ being a TO must be a nightmare

the amount of people here utterly unable to follow basic instructions is phenomenal

I mean within the FGC.

SF4 is still stupid as usual also bbqbob is damn hard to beat

>"I don't play SFV"
OR KOF

Get the fuck out already holy shit dude

You can't kick people though. And even if they leave it doesn't disband the lobby.
What team do you play?
I'd be willing to play for a bit if you're up for it.

>you're just not allowed to complain about anything.
You can't complain about sfv here? Kusoge central? Fuck on any FGC site there are mountains of complaints

Seriously shut up shill, people disagree with you cause you talk a lot of shit and can't back down on points. Plus you said it yourself, you don' play or know

Isn't this already a fighting game?

I wish Miss Katsuragi would kill herself!

I am convinced that I will win my first match by default because I face a guy named "omar" who isnt even in discord yet.

Play me in UMFE right now then.

>when someone spouts "it's a really balanced game I don't think there's a matchup worse than 6-4 in SFV" I might end up going fucking nuts
tbf, playing gief is like shooting yourself in both legs and then complaining that the 100m sprint is too hard

It's more like a musou.

I play kof98 on fightcade, i will see you in kof2k2 if you want as well. kof '95 too :D

As I've been saying for months now, Fightcade no longer works for me. That is literally not an option.

Did you try turning it off and then on again?

Don't even reply to me right the FUCK NOW. HOLY SHIT.

Starting in 10 mins.

>Random rashid beat mov's chun
Top tier confirmed

Delete all files

i am so fucking mad about the hbr dodge omfg wtf sdaasofsadfiondiansfoiosdinasidnf

sad.

super duper "i promise janitors I will not post again" fgg-quit right NOW.