Would you respect me more if i drove an E250 or 520d ?

would you respect me more if i drove an E250 or 520d ?

in b4 "you are a loser if you cant afford e63 amg or M5 phaggot", in a lot of europe these cars are rare, gasoline price sky high, crazy taxes on such powerful eniges

so E250 or 520D are my two realistic choices, i've thought about it for 2 years now

still undecided which one i want

been driving a CLK220 for the longest time.

I'd never respect a BMW driver.

why? too much raceboy?

that 5 series looks very classy to me

Because they're all fucked in the head.

>would you respect me more if i drove
Stopped reading there.

Why a 5 series, and why current generation?

What are E90 (2010/2011) 335D's going for in your area?

Depends on how you define fucked in the head.

I mean, I'm fucked up in the head, but I only really see Honda's, Miata's, and VW/Audi's driving like complete ass-hats and nailing the stereo type.

At least the "ricer" stereo type, anyway...

Why the fuck would i respect you for driving a total mainstreamed car that even the turk with his kebab loan can afford a bmw of his choice?

lmao

>drives a toyota shitbox
>talks shit about e class and 5 series entry models

never change......

This. Try choosing a car for yourself, not for others. I think both of these cars are really nice and comfy, you won't go wrong with either if that's what you are looking for and the price tag + maintenance costs don't bother you.

He's not wrong, user. They're unremarkable upmarket models.

OP, get a manual M2 in the blue.

The new E-Class is far nicer than the 5 series and a Mercedes will last a lot longer.

90% of 5 series BMWs I see are driven by trash people.
And Mercedes by women.

That is new e class interior. He posted older one.

wow thats nice !

if only it had dark wood trim steering wheel

OP dont listen to the jealous poorfags in this thread
I currently own a BMW 7 series, a Mercedes E class and a BMW 3 series
BMWs are more fun to drive in general and merc interiors are more comfy, depends on what you need more

BMW more sport oriented Mercedes more comfy af for dem long rides and commutes. Reliability ranges far but on most models I think they're pretty close. You get what you pay for

Calling everybody poorfags is the last line of defense for rationalizing your shitty purchase

my cars aren't even expensive
its the idea "i must drive a toyota bc i cant afford the maintenance of anything else" that makes you look like an ignorant poor faggot

I'd never respect someone who bought a midsize luxury sedan with the smallest engine.

Do the even have dipsticks?

I have a 2012 e350 coupe since new and never gave me any problems. I'd recommend the e class but I don't know how good the 4 pot is

That's a retarded strawman that merits no argumentative credibility

my mate bought a new-ish Toyota because he was afraid of the "maintenance costs" but for the price he paid for his shitbox and basic maintenance his car requires he has spent more money than I paid for my E class and 7 series.

I've never understood the 4dr sedan with fuckhuge engine meme.

>hurr durr my sleeper
No it isn't. Anyone who knows about cars can spot and AMG/M, even without the gaudy bodykit, badging, wheels, and black accents that shout it to the world.
>Hurr durr it can commute and perform
Then why are you calling people poorfag? A non poorfag would own a base diesel luxobarge and an exotic for the weekend.

It's a bastardization of what the car is supposed to be. BMW wants to make a sporty car. If stupid displacement taxes weren't a thing these big cars with tiny engines wouldn't exist.

I don't respect anyone based on their car alone so no OP I would not give you any respect

These are luxobarge commuter cars for old men who haven't transitioned to crew cab trucks or Chinese new money seeking a badge. BMW definitely does not see these as sporty performance products nor should they.

you know diesel has been banned in Paris right?