/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
Old: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2
Newer: pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cache.sqex-bridge.jp/guest/information/19601
khunchainedx.com/wiki/Avatar_Boards
youtube.com/watch?v=R4oPSmxCeqU
khinsider.com/news/SPOILERS-A-special-conversation-before-KINGDOM-HEARTS-0-2-Birth-By-Sleep-revealed-during-First-Breath-concert-6805
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WGylrGZPuWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for combining RAX medals were a mistake.

Seconded.

>still playing mobileshit

It's not December yet though.

I just realized those sweatdrops. And what are we supposed to do between now and December?

16 guage. Nice

>check my schedule this week
>fucking 8 hours are you shitting my dick

Better brush up on my grammar 'cause I'm gonna give you guys this ending as I play it. Confirmed.

We're all gonna die together.

Five days.

>+24 starlight
why

what is the exact time the final update comes out on the 18th?

I hope you already upgraded the other four.

Yep. All 24+

Okay good. I was about to call you a madman.

To spite you I guess.

Assuming the usual time. It doesn't specify in the Bridge notice.
cache.sqex-bridge.jp/guest/information/19601

Maintenance typically ends at 6PM JST, which is 5AM EST

So, what levels do you get Avatar Boards? I've just got the Galaxy Afro., when is my next one?

khunchainedx.com/wiki/Avatar_Boards

In the Help menu you can find a chart of the levels and which boards you'll get.

Menu --> Other --> Help --> Avatar Boards --> Avatar Boards

Keyblade Armour avatar when?

Ah. Didn't know that was a thing. I feel silly now. Thanks!

why is aqua's VA so shit?

She's really fucking terrible. Terra's was also bad but nowhere near as bad as Aqua.

Not much experience acting I'm guessing. Maybe the Director didn't push them hard enough?

I still like her voice and the acting got better, I can't image Aqua sounding differently so I'm glad they kept Willa Holland for BBS 0.2 and KHII.

JP Aqua is pretty good.
ENG Aqua is the worst VA in the series.

Maybe she'll be better in 2.8 now that she has more acting experience.

I still want dual audio for 2.8 and 3.
You may now flame me you autists

Good morning /khg/, since it's currently raining here, anybody got some relaxing KH music too listen to?

get comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=R4oPSmxCeqU

Looks like Goldpanner updated her translation of the the concert dialogue:

>Will: This place, it’s…

>Namine: This is a world of your memories. You’re the only one the people of this time don’t know the whereabouts of. I made it this far by following the links of those connected to you.

>Will: Who are you?

>Namine: Nice to meet you, I’m Na.. I’m a witch who manipulates memories.

>Will: A witch?

>Namine: Right now, you’re bound by two sets of memories. One is your own memories. The other is that of a very dark power.

>Will: Master… Xehanort…

>Namine: Soon you’ll be touched by a familiar light. Please guide her, so that she isn’t confused by the darkness.

>Will: She… Aqua! But I can’t do anything, the way I am now…

>Namine: Everyone is fighting in the the ways they can. I want you, too, to believe in yourself and fight so that your heart doesn’t melt into the darkness. We will all make it to the same place, you see.

>Will: Aqua… Ven… Someday, I’ll… no matter what, I’ll…

>~The Unknown plays~

>Will: I’ve never forgotten what happened on that day. I’ll make it here and show you, no matter what.

khinsider.com/news/SPOILERS-A-special-conversation-before-KINGDOM-HEARTS-0-2-Birth-By-Sleep-revealed-during-First-Breath-concert-6805

What are these carnivals you guys mention sometimes? Are they better sales than the big mighty deals?

Essentially yea, Epic Carmivals have the chance giveing some the premium medals like Illu.Sora and Illu.Riku.

There is literally no downside to having dual audio in every game. Not having it is a downside.
It's next to no extra work, why the fuck don't developers put it in all their fucking games?

Literally comfy: the song.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WGylrGZPuWQ

Why do y'all care so much? Would KH3/2.8 not having Dual Audio be that much of a dealbreaker for y'all?

Oh, so you can't get these right now? I was doing daily pulls in hopes to get one of those god tier medals.

Most devs nowadays do. Square Enix is a holdout and I bet the reason they don't is Disney pressuring.

I fucking hate that song.

Thanks for posting that. It's good to see Terra's still fighting.

Because nobody cares about weebs.

>lip sync
>programming in check conditions for audio stream in every scene
>marginal sector of market demographic asking for this

Yeah, why the fuck.

>why the fuck don't developers put it in all their fucking games?
Because it isn't the localization team's job to give you the original language.

In fact that is the exact opposite of what they're paid to do.

>hating on based lazy afternooons

>Lip sync

The lips are synced to the JP audio.

Nah, usually carnivals in the notices page have a whole list of medals you medals you could earn from that deal, yoi might get one of the better medals from daily's but dont expect to get godtiers like illu.sora

It has nothing to do with what localization teams do. It's the developers job.

>Namine: Everyone is fighting in the the ways they can. I want you, too, to believe in yourself and fight so that your heart doesn’t melt into the darkness. We will all make it to the same place, you see.
>Will: Aqua… Ven… Someday, I’ll… no matter what, I’ll…
Man, I absolutely can't wait for it at this point, this is great.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=WGylrGZPuWQ
Are you even human?

Too much saxophone. And I played sax for 8 years.

So is The Will bound to that spot where you fight him or is just willingly staying there for a reason? Cause i kinda want a scene where The Will comes in for the save and you both wreck shit together.

>The developer is responsible for the language(s) of the game in foreign regions
I'll admit to not being entirely knowledgeable of the game development process but this sounds pretty damn fishy to me.

well the will is not a full being and its been there for over 10 years so I'd assume its stuck there

It seems like he is. I'd imagine if LW he'd would have been kicking ass across the worlds by now.
Maybe he rusted.

No you dumbass, the developer is responsible for taking all the voice files and other translated files and putting them in their game. Nothing speaks against putting the original voices on the disc along with the translated ones.

The localization team is responsible for editing game files to insert translated voice clips and text.
Not the original developers.

The developers are supposed to add the option of being able to select which language you want to hear in the menu.

No. The localization team does menu stuff for other languages.
The localization team has to decide whether or not to provide access to the game's original language files.

He's pretty much stuck in the Badlands. He doesn't move after beating Terranort (I assume because this knocks out Terra as well). And he doesn't re-animate until Sora, Donald & Goofy stumble across him 10 years later. Assuming he didn't move himself down off the mountain he was on at the end of BbS.

My theory is that in KH3 they'll lure Terranort to the Badlands somehow and save Terra from there.

Getting close to my first not f2p guilted medal. Do you have any? Whales dont count fuck you.

Does sixty dollars count as whaling?

Fuck you KHfag fucking die already you piece of shit god I fucking hate you so much.

Stop shoving your retarded ass in other people's conversations you fucking loser, no one cares about your two cents, in fact you can shove both of them down your dickhole you fucking DUMB FUCK RHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Autism or darkness.

>Does sixty dollars count as whaling?
Depends who you ask.

Is everything okay user?

is there any quests that I can get a 5* fauna?

Should I put Attack prize plus in RAX?

Check the pastebin.

Yes.

>new story quests are basically 24x 3 enemies in one room + a dps check
>story itself is 2 lines of exposition with no substance each update
>progression is now reduced to pulls and grinding out marginal upgrades

Yeah, I think I've reached my end point for this particular mobile game

I think they're dragging it out until Chi ends next month.

Dragging what out? The story?
I'd probably burn through it if they released it quicker but the snail pace right now is awful

I want another Roxas game

Next saga

Where can I GET Attack Prize Plus?

Top 2500 in this months collesuem get an attack prize

SUBMIT

Ugh i don't have the medals to do that.

What did he mean by this?

Round 2!
>3 Decides my Fate

Uninstall

spend them

do 1500 pull then 600

Spend and then 600 pull

abu time bubby

*buddy

This coulda gone so much worse
>no dot
>1 dot
>2 dot
>3 dot
>2 dot

You should have waited for the 1k deal

when is that happening?

What is that and when is that hapoening?

>that pull
Sorry mate.

>be me, King Mickey
>want to eradicate humans so furry people can take the place in the universe that's their birthright
>use Keyblade conflict to become apprentice myself
>even acquire a Keyblade from the realm of darkness to keep the upper hand in the upcoming genocide after Heartless invasion is over
>mfw crazy Master Xehanort comes for me too
>"Terra, Aqua and Ventus? I just forgot lol. Let met tell you a story."

the same deal except they give it to you for 1k and it lasts a day

Hmmm maybe ill have enough when it comes by and do this again.

Bump

I'm playing KH2 and holy shit that stun lock is stupid bad sometimes. Aerial recovery is shit since you can't even jump out.

It costs the devs more to put in dual audio.

That's a nice little treat

I'm new to the general I just wanted to pop to ask which would be the more preferred option to understand the game and its content. Release order or timeline chronological order?

Release order. I honestly can't think of a single series in all of fiction where chronological works best

Well I have only played 1 and 2 a long ass time ago and I can't remember anything besides organization 13 had a bunch of niggers in coats. That and the overall story was way too over my head at the time.