/drg/ Danganronpa General - Sacrifice Edition

Last Thread Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/H0PFPK9f

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames
alexhays.com/loomis/
youtube.com/user/ProkoTV
twitter.com/Lee12Brooks/status/764277293384630272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

A thread REMINDER that if you haven't voted on BOTH polls yet, then PLEASE do! I highly appreciate every vote! You are aloud to vote MULTIPLE people and MULTIPLE times if you chose too!

Which GIRL should be in the next DanganGames?!:

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames

And Which GUY should be in the next DanganGames?!:

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames

Murkuro Ikusaba is Guaranteed to be in the next game! Tis why she isn't on this Poll!

The top 8 BOYS and GIRLS get in!

If you don't know what the DanganGames are then, The DanganGames is a Hungersgames simulator that makes up random events in it. In DanganGames there is 18 Danganronpa characters and 18 anons participating! This poll is to pick the DR characters that will participate!

If you don't want to vote you don't have to but It would be Highly Appreciated! Hopefully I don't annoy anyone with this.

Alright, well now that there's a new thread I might as well head off to bed.

Gnight /drg/. Make this thread a good one!

Yeah same! Night Celes-user.
Pikmin 2 is the best out of the 3.

It's work hours in UK and bedtime in US. I doubt this thread will go anywhere until UK stops working.

Just woke up and felt like i had a heart attack

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Good night, burgers!

I hope somebody makes this outfit into a sprite edit

That OP reminded me of this
I wonder who Gundam's favorite videogame character is, although based on his origin story it might be Dante

Souda!

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Is this the feeling of being cucked?

here you go

My wife Chisa is cute.

>151599948

I really hope that leopard outfit wasn't a one time thing
I expect Junko to break the 4th wall and announce that as a DBZ fan she'll be changing outfits like Bulma

Does /drg/ have any artists?
I need to know how to git gud at drawing.

Just go to /ic/.

I think /drg/ has a few...

/ic/ doesn't teach me how to draw weeb style

aaand I'm going to sleep, pic related, goodnight!

They are so cute

Goodnight SoudaPoster!
Indeed they are take this last one and I'll be off to bed as well!

Chihiro doesnt cry all the time

is Ibuki a good lover?

I want to hate-fuck Kodaka.

I want to love-hug Mikan.

I try but it's still a constant struggle of failures. Right now I'm trying to make my proportions more appealing after how badly they went over in the last thing I drew, even though this should be something I already know.

But if you want to improve then the best thing to do is draw every day and work on your fundamentals before you try to apply animu style to it. You've probably heard this before but you can't properly stylize something until you properly understand how it works.
Take eyes for instance. If you don't understand how a real eye works then you're not going to be able to simplify it down into something appealing.

Sadly, it's not a quick and easy journey, or even a linear one. There'll be times when you regress and get worse before you get better. The more you learn, the more you realize you don't know.
Plus getting good at art is a two part process. The more obvious part is how good you are at actually drawing things. The more overlooked part is how good you are at perceiving and understanding art. This is often just as important, if not more important, yet it develops separately from your actual drawing skill. This graph demonstrates how that works.

Hopefully that helps a bit. I do urge you to try reading Loomis or watching Proko's videos because it will help you even with drawing anime style
alexhays.com/loomis/
youtube.com/user/ProkoTV

I want to cuddle-hug Jucchan.

I want to bully chihiro's tiny penis.

I want to get a mortal wound and have Mikan attempt to comfort in my las moments

That's a bit of a nonstandard fantasy, mate.

I want to hate fuck Junko.

And love fuck her sister.

Fuck, I didn't type the text.

I want to love-hug Monaka!

What if I'm bad at both understanding and using my hands, but I'm surprisingly good at mimicking art I see?

>mfw i went under th blanket to get warm, sleept instead.

I know, but it's mine.
>You will never give your life to save someone and then spend your last living moments with said someone trying to put you at ease

Anybody can do that with a bit of effort. It's useful for studying and getting used to certain workflows, but it's not a replacement for anything.
It's not a case of you being bad, it's a case of you not being good - yet. Nobody starts off good and everybody, besides literal prodigies, is going to be worth trash shit when they first start.

People will tell you that talent doesn't exist, and in a sense they're right because everybody has to put in that effort to learn and improve. But what they overlook is that talent is really a measure of how intuitively a person can pick up a skill.
It's not like talent in danganronpa, after all. Some people can learn easier than others, but everyone is capable of learning with enough effort and resolve.

You can always start training to be the bodyguard of a famous actress you know

>implying any 3D women
>implying any modern day celebrity
>even comparing to Mikan

She's had a hard life.

I'll hate fuck your eye socket with my knife you cheeky cunt

I'll hate fuck Junko's eye socket with my penis

Eh, i guess you can go into a VR and ask a friend to shoot you fatally in the waist.

Gonna be hard to do that when its cut off

Ai Shinozaki

Junko when you stub your toe hard on a piece of furniture. Do you feel despair

Junkoposter, do you plan epicmafia?

I won't cut off her eye socket. How would you even do that?
It'll be attached to her head when I fuck it.

Of course, then I send it back for repairs with a bomb inside

Does Junko bite when she gives head?

No but she keeps a needle hidden that she inserts into their urethra

Hmmmm...

Solaire you bastard, is that you?

Who here /in love/?

I logged on once, but it seemed to o COMPLEX for me after looking around

If I ever figure it out, I'll play!

>no u
Face it, your dick is dead in the water

She nibbles just a little bit

>Solaire
Dude that's obviously Siegmeyer
I am!
I want her to slip me an aphrodisiac and then take advantage of the situation!

>I logged on once, but it seemed to o COMPLEX for me after looking around
>If I ever figure it out, I'll play!

The only way to figure out is by playing. Don't worry, if you fuck up, they won't bully you.

Notice the word usage of "they." I don't include myself, I will be the one bullying. That's my job.

She bites the whole dick off and throws it away because "It doesnt taste good even as a hot dog"

I just dont want to ruin the experience for the others, don't worry, i'll make sure i'm not completely clueless about it and one day join! Maybe I'll practice with randoms at first

Also, how do i go full avatarfag there? I need some kind of credits from playing it yea?

Me

By the time I realized it, it was too late to stop it.

>love
yeah right
love is for losers

Not him, but no one will get mad at you for fucking up. Everyone here was new at one point after all

>I just dont want to ruin the experience for the others

For some oddly, phenomenal reason, no game has ever been "ruined" by a newbie. At least in my experience. And playing with randoms? On the main and sandbox lobbies? Eh.. they're a bit on the edge, but I guess it's fine. It's a bit more different from playing with us though.

>full avatarfag

Don't need to. Just make an account, avatar pic, and join a game. A character is randomly chosen for you.

Also I found pic related. It literally describes 90% of the drg games. It's so fucking perfect.

I will

The SHSL Analyst doesnt like rushing into something blindly! She needs to observe and evaluate first.

God, i was gone to sleep before the games even started yesterday

WTF EVEN HAPPENED?!?!?

Threw a knife and got a headshot on Monoca.

>Mfw i am in the family slow computer because i have babysit a duck for a ritual tomorrow

Kill me famalam

>Babysitting a duck for a ritual

What ritual, user? What's the duck's name? Say hello for us!

As far as i know, the duck has no name, its just a weird african macumba that needs a duck apparently

You mean a Makongo?

Why is she so perfect, user?

Perhaps, they said a duck, but i was always afraid of birds that were bigger than a pigeon, so i could be one, i am too afraid to take a shit

Mukuro

Is dead

So what

Jesus christ what a semen demon, how is she not gangbanged everyday?

Just finished DR2, and to think Izuru was Hajime all along, didn't see that one coming.
Please tell me that Chiaki wasn't one of the 13 students he killed.

We don't know for sure Izuru killed everybody on the student council.
Just watch the anime, we haven't gotten to the first killing game yet.

What is IF?

About that

I-it's going to be fine, user.

We do know for sure that Izuru didn't kill anyone
And Chiaki was already introduced in DR0 as an unnamed girl who cries after cleaving a guy's face and killing him

would you have a relationship with your waifu but no sex

But I'm afraid, I can't take it if she died another time;_;

>We do know for sure that Izuru didn't kill anyone
it has been a while since I read 0 but I don't think we know that either. All we know about his involvement in the first killing game is that he was one of two known survivors.
>And Chiaki was already introduced in DR0 as an unnamed girl who cries after cleaving a guy's face and killing him
that's definitely BS though. There's nothing in 0 that indicates that was Chiaki

I'd say she's almost definitely dead considering her build up and the state of the world

Nah, can't imagine Chiaki killing anyone, the only way to do it is by accident like Nagito and he didn't even mean to make her the killer.

YES.

The problem is I am currently conflicted about my waifu.

>Kaiser Neko from TFS is voicing Tanaka in the Despair dub

neat.

twitter.com/Lee12Brooks/status/764277293384630272

I meant to write everyone
Izuru definitely did his part but they killed each other a lot
You sure?
She justs needs a little push

who's your waifu