Neptunia General #981 /nepgen/

Previous thread: Umio Edition

NepuNepu*Connect Chaos Chanpuru Countdown Site: compileheart.com/countdown/20160721/

Megadimension Neptunia VII has been released for Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/460120/

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mRbwC2ix

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies coming to Steam this Fall.
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/762710680361316352

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10983038
strawpoll.me/10916395
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You didn't even fuck with the OP. You are the most boring threadmaker in existence.

I love Nepgear, I also want to make love with her and take responsibility!

I did once, they changed it back quickly.

Get me my megaphone

You even made this piece of shit early, therefore denying other, funnier people from producing a better thread than you. That's gotta be at least +10 sins.

>the Rena poster ACTUALLY posted again in the last general

Why do you allow this guys?

>3 images from 250

because this place has no moderation

Neps are lesbians

Handholding is canon methord to make a CPU pregnant.

Kill yourself.

I don't even know man, some of Spankfag's amd Gearanon's posts are being deleted while that fucker is a free man, who the fuck reports the two while let's the dumbass go?

That's because I'm the only one not shitposting.

>conquest ending: the game
Fear the NepFEAR

NEPGEAR IS MY GODDESS

Some that starts with a "ghost" and ends with a "roach", he'd rather have Rena posted which is completely unrelated than have nep related things that goes against his headcanon

Yes, that's right. I am Ghostroach. You've got me.

So why here? OH YEAH, THERE IS NO ELSGEN, whatever.

Are you fucking kidding me? That is autistic as hell.

I want to taste Nepgear's homemade cooking and tell her she's a good girl.

What is your basis on choosing Nepgear over any other decent CPU?

Uzume for #999's OP Image!

NEPGEAR IS A SHIT

My fellow Nepgear lovers! Here, have a waving Nepgear.

Not him, but I love everything about Nepgear, I just do.

She's a good girl who works hard.

Also cute!

I want to do lewd things to neps.

I want a game where Neptune gets sucked into ConquestDimension then has to save herself from Empress Nepgear.

She will fail.

Where does the anime fit in all of this?

Neptune really should stop taking advice from Noire about pleasing things for shares.

Well, Nepgear should stop taking advices from Noire about everything and Ram should stop taking Noire as a reference in sexiness.

D-Daily reminder that Neps are s-straight

>Nepgear should stop taking advices from Noire about everything

Is this why Nepgear is good at everything? Especially at being lewd just like Noire?

Give it to a Maker.

Those don't exist anymore user. It's just Shas and collabs now.

Thank you lady White Heart!

All the more reason to give 999 to a Maker and not a Goddess.

Michiru a shit

What did she mean by this?

Did we have a CC2 thread already? I know we wanted to, can't remember if it actually happened.

This is Cave.

We did, and a RED thread too. Both marked by our drawfag.

But 999 is so quintessentially Uzume. That and 1999 is way too far away.

This is Cave.

So, things I learned from the previous thread:
Gekinoire is actually a yuri game.
People actually think that simply saying the won an argument wins the argument
Promotional materials and spinoffs are canon when it helps someone's argument, but only then.

And don't forget :
When waifufags use spin offs as arguments, they're ridiculous and pathetic.
When yurifag do so, they're right.

Calling waifufags "pathetic" is okay.
Call yurifag the same, and you automatically become the shitposter PHR.

And when you disagree with a hetfag you automatically become Ghost.
It's almost as if you're all the same people... just on differing sides of the argument.

Just passing by to declare my one-sided, platonic love for the guy who ported all the Neptunia models.
He did more to keep me from posting than anyone else.

You are a prince among men. Great sovereign, take your throne. What lies ahead, only you can see.

>Active
>Spends time shitposting on N-Chan
>Trolls the shit out of the Player and Gamindustri's citizens
>Doesn't give a fuck about anything
I'm starting to think that Nepugia is actually the true Purple Sister who got so sick of dealing with Neptune's bullshit she found Nepgear in the Nep fan club and gave her her powers

I have a name! It's diora--...

Oh right, anonymous message board. It-it's listed on the comments section of each model archive at least...

((I should probably make another SK diorama again this year...And learn how to rig, so that I can add the head accessories to these VII models...))

I said it before and I'll say it again, I love Nepgear and all versions of Nepgear and if there are future versions, I will love them too! But I'll give Nepugia to Mister Spankfag to turn her back to being a very good girl again.

>I'll give Nepugia to Mister Spankfag to turn her back to being a very good girl
But user, Nepugia is an important part of N-Chan fauna. Without her, the bottom-feeding Blancposters will overpopulate the site and shit all over the place.

It's a shame she has a low rez butt. It's like her model was taken from the first games instead of made for V-II.

Oh, ok, so maybe tone down her aggressiveness? Well, regardless, I love Nepugia too.

Zettai Ryouko, man.
And also she's a chuuni. Chuunis are more spankable than normal girls.
And also she's pretty small, compared to C "I can't see shit with all these clouds in my eyes" Sha.

Your name is Anonymous from now on. If you really need one, it'll be RigFag. Or RigAnon.

i love pururut

>It's a "the CPUs have been kidnapped so Nepgear and co. have to save them" episode

I want to stick my plug in her socket. She's into that kind of stuff.

She gets Neptune's work done while taking care of Neptune herself and doing her own hobbies of robot building.
So she is not only doing a CPUs duties, but also enjoying life herself. Already better than Neptune who does no work and Noire who does only work.

Whether Nepgear is into it or not, I want to do it and take responsibility, I love Nepgear!

She's definitely into it.

Are you going to fuck me if I was Nepgear?

Nepgear is a murderer.

Aren't we all?

Neptune has been a bitch there, poor P-ko.

Welp, that's nice. I want to take responsibility and also holdhands.

I still love Nepgear and think she is cute in everything she does.

Please stop, besides, no one would find me interesting enough.

Noire, why are you cheating on your secretary?

And P-ko punches her in return. What a bad girl.

Is there a specific name for that deadpan expression?

P-ko is a good girl, she never did anything wrong.

But your cuteness and purity is your interesting traits!
There's no way I'm Noire, she's doing her thing for the best of Lastation.
I don't know really.

Quick! You've been teleported to Gamidustri and can meet your favorite CPU is you can help stop a Monster Horde! but are given no power except the ability to summon a Fate Servant. Who do you pick

Pick up Lancer and use him as diversion.

Pick Nepgear, Noire or Neptune as Saber, Archer or Berserker. Avenger or Ruler would be fine too.

Summon Alexander and wreck some monster's shit up.

I don't even know what summoning a fate servant means.
Guess I'm fucked.

This is the modern Neptunia fanbase. People that probably don't understand 90% of the jokes in the game.

I blame the Steam ports.

It's a Fate/Stay Night reference.
Each master summons a Servant, a hero from beyond time, and use him to win the war.

Sometimes you're lucky, and you get Ozymandias, Gilgamesh, the Great Alexandre.
And sometimes you're unlucky and you get Cu Chulainn or another totally unknown guy.

strawpoll.me/10983038

Just summon a famous person or non God mythological person and you'll be golden.
I summon Hercules. 9 lives bitches

Cu chulainn is actually pretty good as far as servants go.

He just keeps getting shafted because his master has other plans that doesn't involve him winning the war.

I summon Ilya. A psycho little girl to spank all day sounds good.

To be fair outside of Vert being not good in battle and GATES OF BABYLON in some of her attacks there aren't many Fate references

>that fucking google captcha

Illya isn't a servant though.
Her Mother is though

Ha, shit.
Any cute spankable servant?
Ilya's mother is for marrying and starting a family with, not spanking.

strawpoll.me/10916395

Well Jack the Ripper is a Loli now.

After the Conquest End why didn't Nepgear just ask Histy to send her to a dimension that hadn't been fucked up?

She is? Neato. I'm a bit afraid of getting my throat slashed if I try to spank her though.

That would have defeated the purpose of killing everyone and defeating Arfoire.

Because Histy is the real villain all along

Because, unlike Neptune, Nepgear actually takes responsibility for her nation, even if she has to take responsibility for the actions of the people that fucked the world over, Noire/Kei.

>tfw this is the plot to the next nepgame
and Nepgear ends up being the final boss.
It's the one from the Hyperdimension and she gets replaced by Conquestgear.

They didn't know about alternate dimensions existing before the happenings in re;birth 3, right

She's your servant. If she kills you, you did something horribly wrong.

Histy knew. Her manual even has stuff about alternate dimensions in it.

How can you blame Kei or Noire when Nepgear could have easily said no and denied Noire's sacrifice.
Noire killing herself does NOT mean that Nepgear had to go slaughter the rest. She made that choice. Uni forced her to make a choice and she actually chose to kill.