GS-F vs CTS-V

Which is better?
The Lexus GS-F or Cadillac CTS-V.

>Both has monstrously powerful V8s
GS-F contains a naturally aspirated 5L V8 putting out 467 HP
CTS-V on the other hand contains a 6.2L SuperCharged V8 that's putting out 640 HP
Yes, the GSF is a second slower than the CTS-V.
>Both starts at a little over $83K
>Both are track and as well as luxury cars at the push of a button.

Which would you rather go for? and if can state reasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

lexus.com/compare/report/42901/41028
motortrend.com/news/comparison-audi-s6-4-0t-quattro-vs-cadillac-cts-v-sport-vs-lexus-gs-f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

300c

lexus.com/compare/report/42901/41028

Nigga I saw that too. I was actually asking all your opinions.

The GSF has a much more refined interior, IMO. Much more comfortable. As an all-around car, I'd say the GSF is better just because it's less hardcore, and much more reliable because muh lexus build quality. Benchracers will chose the CTS-V because it's faster, but the interior on the CTS-V leaves a lot to be desired IMO. Also lexus Concierge is an unbeatable customer service method, if you care about that.

Also, I think the GSF looks better.

RC F*

Your down about 200 HP from the cts v. The Lexus is a 12 second car and the v is an 11 second car. That's exactly where the advantages end though. Im fairly certain that the Lexus is better is every single way other than straight line speed.

The Cadillac drives lime a go-kart and is unimpressive aside from the straight line speed and torque. The Lexus is more reliable and has a more unique look to it anyways.

>straight line speed
more like driving characteristics

>The Lexus is more reliable
>2UR-GSE
>reliable

oh shit we stereotype again

CTS-V is faster and better looking so that gets my vote.

The one that comes with a manual

I'd also mention that if you want to feel like a unique snowflake, everyone and their mother owns an IS F Sport in the South. Rarely will you ever see someone in a modern Cadillac much less a performance model.

This

>go-karts
>bad around corners
???

Why don't they just put a turbo in the GS-F are they stupid?

the CTS is faster of course, but an unrefined POS like everything else the Americans put out

CTS-V

Because I'd rather have a more "hardcore sports car".

Ideally I'd skip both and go down to a ATS-V.

This

>faggot with an is250 that has to let everyone around him know that he chokes on dicks whenever he drives his slow piece of shit, defending his precious "refined and elegant" Toyota while literally never having even sat in a cts, much less driven one

kill yourself.

those are some high sodium levels you have there.

It's not actually a 250 retard. I've done extensive work on CTS-Vs for the record.

The one that's faster and handles better and comes in a manual.

Cadillac has proven that it can actually compete with the Germans. Lexus has proven that it can make more powerful versions of its cars.

Caddy
more power=more fun

How much extensive work have you done on the 2016 CTS-V, the car related to this thread? The first generation models were relatively primitive, even for their time, but the modern ones are much more advanced.

>extensive work
But have you driven one?

>implying a magnetic ride fuckfest is ever going to be more fun to drive than a car that has had double wishbones and coilovers from the factory since gen 1

CTS-V 6spd.

>fandicking lexus this hard after the GS-F has come out at the bottom of comparo after comparo

Not the Lexus fanboy but the CTS V3 came out in 2015. The CTS gen 3 was refreshed in 2014 but the highest trim was the V Sport with an LF3 which is the twin turbo v6 in the ATS V without the titanium internals.

>titanium rods
muh dik

I know steel is stronger than titanium but still muh dik

It sounds a bit gimmicky for a 7,500rpm redline

I really want to like the lexus, but why does every Japanese care have to be slower than its american couterpart?
It's just not fair desu

> "Guys, I can tell you a lot about that car. I've worked on it."

> "Guys, I can tell you a lot about having sex with women. I'm a gynecologist."

They were the 08-15, but regardless.

Obviously I drive them after installing parts
They're fun, but I wouldn't own one.

The biggest on paper difference between the LF3 and LF4 is the horsepower and torque difference. Though the most common tune for the CTS V Sport is around 500hp/500ft-lb of torque.

I'd rather trust a guy whos spent like 100 hours taking them apart/putting it back together and driven them extensively over a few people who read someone elses opinion online and talks as if they know the car inside out.

That's why GM's engineers constantly crash during nurburgring testing.

I like Cadillac and Lexus's styling. hell, i liked the way the RC-F looked even though it seems its styling wasn't all that popular. (especially on Veeky Forums)

Id go for the CTS-V. although if you are a Mercedes guy you might like the Lexus more and if BMW's approach to agile comfy-performance is your thing then you'll find Cadillac more to your liking.

I don't know if GS-F comes in Stick-Shift or not but if the CTS-V does then that's a plus for me. i wish more Manufacturers (like Porsche) would offer Manual as an option alongside their paddle shifting offerings. (yes i know semi-auto is faster and whatnot)

Japanese were always like "You aren't gonna use that much power, so why a big displacement engine?".

>implying

motortrend.com/news/comparison-audi-s6-4-0t-quattro-vs-cadillac-cts-v-sport-vs-lexus-gs-f/

>pitting the NA gs versus fi v8cars with hellcat dreams

Shig

>literally anyone can edit lap times on that site
kek, try again

>this assmad

>projecting your temper tantrums onto others

oh its you, you tremendous faggot. everyone already knows you wouldnt own anything other than a toyota so your opinion is shit. gtfo

:^)

(^:

:3

see

What is this gtr corvete bullshit?

Can anyone brief up?

IMO
IMO
IMO
Enjoy having ordinary feel on the road with your Toyota

>gtr is slower than corvette
>weeaboos with OCD cannot handle this fact
>posting corvettes triggers them

camaro works too

>corvette is slower than the GTR
>this triggers amerifats

So what you (and the article you've posted, assuming you've actually read it) are saying is that the Lexus is inferior?

I think he was just disproving that it came out at the bottom of comparisons when it was still rated above the Audi. (cadillac got first because i guess it hit the sweet spot between the lexus and the audi) Crazy how fast Cadillac turned around though. I really hope GM doesn't try to neuter them like they did some of their other brands in the past.

GM BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT IS OVER!!!
THEY'RE FINISHED
F I N I S H E D
I
N
I
S
H
E
D

>slower