What happened to you man, you used to be cool

What happened to you man, you used to be cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5598851947.html
sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5566233207.html
automobilemag.com/news/2016-infiniti-q50-gains-new-3-0l-twin-turbo-v-6-with-400-hp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is it not cool anymore? It's pretty rare where I live and it's pretty good looking car still

P I G F A T
I
G
F
A
T

Literally every Jorge and Manuel that had 6 grand from laying brick last year aND not paying taxes owns one in my area. They are literally everywhere and have 2 auto zone fart cans installed along with plastidipped wheels

Nothing wrong with 350z, used ones can be had very cheap and in good condition. Only retards would consider it heavy

these are going to be worth a lot soon, just watch

It is already expensive and rare in my country.

>the rice tax will ruin these
Ftfy

Op here, it's still cool to me, but i was refering why doesn't Nissan make more cool cars like this anymore.

That explains it. Here it's mostly old BMWs touched by the poorfag ricer disease.

Nissan has been shit this entire decade and they will only get worse

>live in Commiefornia
>been wanting a z for a while
>check local CL
>used 350s in abundance
>half are either salvage title fuckboi mobiles or boomer drive autotragics
>prices have been dropping steadily over the last few years
>lately have been seeing more poorfag Mexicans driving them
>ricing of 350s approaching early 00's civic levels
>decide last month I no longer desire 350 due to stigma they are now associated with
>the search for an s2gay begins.jpeg
I think 350s have run their course and we're beginning to see them become simply used shitboxes. In 5 years these things are going to be like the 300zx; dated as fuck and very few clean examples of them still rolling around. Minorities br/o/s, they are professionals at ruining former God Machines

sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5598851947.html

Here's another gem that's too gud not to share

sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5566233207.html

I seriously considered an '06 Z when I was car shopping couple months back. Took one look at the interior and walked away. That was the deal-breaker for me.

Did Nissan finish those interior panels with black crayon? Unforgivable.

Why would you pay taxes if you're an illegal immigrant?

Kek ops butt hurt cause he can't afford a car that even non english speaking illegals have.

you're obligated to pay taxes no matter what

when amnesty comes around every few decades they check your tax records, if you pay taxes the odds of becoming legalized are much better, if you didn't pay taxes they kick you the fuck out

try reading the post one more time through, bucko

Sucks being a NEET doesn't it? Can't hate on Juan for getting his

Only years worth buying are 07-08. Seems like most that I see are poorfags with 03's.

the motors where shit

albeit good shit, if not properly watched since they burned oil you could of ended up fucked with a spun bearing among other shit. and the dipstick doesnt help either.

source
>i share a g35

Happy Z owner here :D

Eh the dipstick is very minor imo,
t. G35 coupe

Then buy a g35, the interior is leagues better

This

How many churros and burritos have you eaten this week?

Nah. Ended up going with a luxury sport sedan. Better interior and faster than G35.

they're so fucking ugly
what a disgrace to the z family

To me, it looks better then a z32 desu.

Z31 and 32 went from lightweight sports car to grand tourer. Z33 is some sort of mix of the two; not comfy as a GT car, but heavy and with a reasonably powerful NA V6 for its time.

It needs to be split into two different cars; a comfy (acceptably pigfat) grand tourer and a lightweight sports car.

Kek, I make a lot more than you, I just don't like pig fat shitboxes that carry a rice tax. Sorry kid

its not even actually pigfat

it just feels bigger and slower than it actually is until you're going 9/10ths

then it just feels nervous and twitchy/uncomposed

If I wasn't a bonglander that has to pay $7 a gallon for petrol, I'd buy one tomorrow

Hell I might still do it

>tfw can get a g35 for half the price of a 350z

you fucking what
where?

In the UK you can get a G35 for like 2 grand, the cheapest 350Zs are closer to 4

The only time I thought these things were cool was when they were first unveiled in Gran Turismo 3 like 15 years ago.

They haven't changed since then. Their biggest problem.

>Gran Turismo

I learned about so many rare/unheard of cars from that series. To bad the engine sounds have consistently been terrible.

When the FUCK is Nissan going to replace the 370Z? It's like the same shit since 2009 and I'm getting tired of all these retarded articles that have zero legit info. It's just an endless cycle of rumors...

2017 for the 2018 model year, same chassis, 3.8L engine, 370hp, infotainment on every interior surface, 3800lbs

Replace it with what, though? A N/A 3.9l V6 390Z, twin turbo VQ37, just a facelift? At this rate it'll just keep getting fatter and fatter, but without the expected comfort of a grand tourer.

They need something to accompany it. A new lightweight S-chassis, possibly co-developed with Mitsu.

Just no. I will sharpen my bong and fall on it.

We all have to grow up sometime. When are you going to act your age?

I don't think the engine needs to be any bigger, just more refined. I much prefer the characteristics of the 3.5L.

Not really into the idea of moving to a 4-cylinder though. Just update the 6.

don't dream it's over...

Fuck that shit. I'm snipping my jizz line.

How about 360Z? I'm sure those crazy engineers can figure out how to get good numbers out of a slightly smaller engine.

They need to discontinue the 370z all together and start fresh. Revive their old magic...make it light, affordable, fun. Don't break your neck on 0-60 times or 1/4 mile times made by professional racers. Take a page from the toyobaru or the Miata

I think it's deviated too far from the original Z-car at this point, but at the same time they can't kill it off entirely. I can't see them doing it at this point but a lightweight 2-seater with a tuned up VQ20 (or a new 2.0l i6) built on the same chassis would be a suitable accompanying model.

They killed this off and the Gripz crossover is an abomination they want to pass off as a successor to the rallying 240Z. As much as I hate to say it I can't see the Z as we know it surviving.

If it's an Audi you might as well throw it in the trash

Haha haha what a fag, stick to those shitty cars bro
> MUH P O T E N T I A L

>Don't break your neck on 0-60 times

This is fine, but c'mon, at least make it on par with the S2000. Toyobaru is too slow in my opinion.

He isn't entirely wrong. The Z34 tries to be too many things at once and fails at all of them. While it certainly has a place in the lineup it isn't the most suitable entry level sports car for the brand.

No matter what car I got, someone on here will take issue with it. That's why I didn't specify. Feel free to speculate though :-)

Fucking Ferrari drivers
REEEEE

>kill it off entirely
This would be so depressing. Honda, Toyota, AND Nissan all building boring cars.

That's what happens when nobody wants to be the "suckers" and buy new or even CPO. "I'll wait a few years for it to pop on Craigslist". No demand=no supply

The demand is there, it's just the cost is much too high

It's not college anymore guys, you need to grow up.

Because it isn't an entry level sports car. It really is that simple

>370Z
>GT-R

It's the closest thing in their lineup at the moment. The point is that they need something more.

Meh. Not everyone is meant for that life. I'm late 20's and have no desire for kids.

Base 370 is actually pretty affordable. It's just long overdue for an update. I'd be interested to know how well it's been selling in recent years.

Fucking this. My girlfriend and I are house hunting currently. We both make very good money, are in our late 20s, and have no desire to have little money pits running around. We are very content having an excess of finances.

We are looking at houses that already have shops built on the property as well as a garage because I need a place to store project cars, my truck, my daily, my gfs car, and kayaks. Not everyone graduates college and immediately wants to waste all of their money making potential on little shit machines

>tfw late 20s
>no real job
>negative income
>haven't even started courting a girl
>never even held hands
>still drive the same fwd shitbox i got when i was 18 and have tuned and modified it over the years
>tfw its fwd
>f
>w
>d

Sounds like your gf is pretty reasonable. The problem with a lot of girls our age is they're starting to have that "ticking clock" syndrome
>Where is this relationship going??!

Shaddap! Why can't we just continue enjoying each other? Why do we have to add all these other unnecessary variables to the relationship?

I kind of know that feel.

27 and only kissed maybe 7-8 girls in my life. Had sex twice. Been in a dry spell since 23.

Don't worry user. You'll make it. Start lifting weights, breaking bad habits, just focus on bettering yourself. I promise you things will start coming together if you just fight against the negativity and put your head down. I believe in you man.

She's literally the best thing that has ever happened to me. Worst case scenario we end up adopting in our late forties or some shit. She's a nutritionist/registered dietitian and has expressed not wanting to destroy her body carrying a child and letting it rip her apart 9 months later. Yeah its vain, but fuck if she doesn't have it all together.

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT OF MY CAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lmao. Dude... I lost my virginity at 20 after all my friends did. I pretty much never get laid.

Two literals are too literal.

What's wrong with fwd?

Depends on the car. Some can do it well, but most are shit.

420z is best z

Name 5 good FWD
Prelude is pig fat and slow it can't compete no Prelude can

Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo
Saturn Ion Redline
Saab 9-3 SS
Honda Civic Type R FD2
Volvo C30 T5

There's some modern gems like FiST and FoST. Why are you talking to me about Preludes? I'm not OP...

Doesn't count.
Prelude sucks

Don't respond to corey posts

Isn't Nissan going to revive this car with their new 3.0l V6 twin turbo engine that they will be releasing in the infinity lineup?
also sounds like a new 3000gt will come out with this type of config
automobilemag.com/news/2016-infiniti-q50-gains-new-3-0l-twin-turbo-v-6-with-400-hp/

>all these god-tier FWD car
>t-t-those don't count!

>new 3000gt
I thought Mitsu was done with sports cars...? Is this because of the Nissan deal?

dude why the automatic 370...

I'd personally go for the manual, but I'm sure the paddles are pretty legit. I would never even think about buying an automatic sports car if there were no paddles.

paddles are garbage unless its a dual clutch tranny

any love for virgin ladies?

>prelude fag this mad

I hate those wheels.

>implying I like the Prelude
I'm not the fag you were arguing with.

Do a search of "Prelude" in this thread. He was the first one to bring it up lol.
>mental illness is real

Maybe, who knows. Combine nissan and mitsu AWD technologies and you can get best of both worlds while not competing with each other
truly, I think the next golden era of sports cars is around the corner

>Combine nissan and mitsu AWD technologies
and thats where gripZ comes in
Well played, you jewish frog fuck, you put all your plans right in front of us and nobody noticed until it was too late

The gripz lowered isn't so bad to be honest